• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4

OK, 1 more. This is me and my buddy making our retard faces. Watch out, we're leaving a trail of broken hearts... and drool.
427530_240226546059246_1423241912_n.jpg

How much is that necklace worth? :p

About a nickle wholesale, 15 cents retail. Got it free for showing some girls my man boobs at a bar on the strip. Nothing special.

EDIT:

Wearing anything expensive on the strip isn't a smart idea. There is like 4 bums per corner. It can get sketchy at times.

Last edited:

Remember guys, this a picture thread, not tips for surviving Las Vegas! Thanks ^_^

Remember guys, this a picture thread, not tips for surviving Las Vegas! Thanks ^_^

Well, this is a pictures thread. And, I was giving some back story to the pictures. And, I was asked a question, so I answered. I'm Not doing anything different from anyone else here.

Last edited:

Well, this is a pictures thread. And, I was giving some back story to the pictures. And, I was asked a question, so I answered. I'm Not doing anything else differnt from anyone else here.

Well, this is a pictures thread, we try keep the focus on pictures. Minor discussion is totally fine, but the user contributed pictures are and always will be the main focus. I appreciate that you are a new member here and may be unfamiliar with the rules and feel that we are being needlessly pedantic, but the rules stand for a reason.

Well, this is a pictures thread. And, I was giving some back story to the pictures. And, I was asked a question, so I answered. I'm Not doing anything else differnt from anyone else here.

Well, this is a pictures thread, we try keep the focus on pictures. Minor discussion is totally fine, but the user contributed pictures are and always will be the main focus. I appreciate that you are a new member here and may be unfamiliar with the rules and feel that we are being needlessly pedantic, but the rules stand for a reason.

Prove I broke a rule. And, prove I've done anything different from anyone else here.

BillSpringerJr said:
Prove I broke a rule. And, prove I've done anything different from anyone else here.

A moderator of the forum has asked you to take your conversation elsewhere. This is a picture thread, and although some discussion is allowed here, we have the right to ask that when it turns into too much to take it elsewhere. We' 're not asking anything too demanding. This is your final warning to take the conversation elsewhere. I understand that you're new to the forums, but that's no excuse to be rude to staff. Thank you.

This picture is from like 2 days ago. Don't you guys love rainy nights?

rain_zpsee14d2d9.jpg

I don't mind em, but being Scottish, every night is rainy or windy xD

Also, lovely picture you've got there, miles more fun to look at than my one buried in this thread.

Seriously, Sourcandy, why are you not a model? You take like the best pictures ever! You're so pretty!

@fabfab; thank you. Wait you posted a picture? I must be linked. Now.
@Octy; thanks. I actually did try that a few years ago but I just didn't enjoy it as much as when I do it with my friends, so decided against it.

Cool pic, it looks like an album cover. I'm a fan of rainy nights if i'm not out in them.

Also, lovely picture you've got there, miles more fun to look at than my one buried in this thread.

Post another one!

Here, I took some pictures of myself!

This is me sitting on a chair. So sexy.

P1000081_zps5007a02e.jpg~original

This is me on the elliptical.

P1000085_zps6d7d2028.jpg~original

This is me sitting near an open glass door. Sorry for the shadow. :/

P1000084_zpsd59c941c.jpg~original

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.