• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Endgame - Town/Independent Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Day 2 - Snapshots (6/21/13

Mentioning your vote target is common courtesy as it gives them a chance to defend themselves and hopefully, get information in case they forgot to check this thread
vote: Phoenicks

Phoenicks said he doesn't need to mention others, thus he doesn't need to be mentioned either :evil:

i'm sure he needs a reason for you to vote for him, or do you just feel like lynching a strong player for no real reason? :)

as it is

vote: harpy

@Mijzelffan; thanks for ur reply. v helpful

Man is my opinion that important? Almost flattering. It's like you already know all you need about harpy and only want my opinion to get a better read on me. Allright let's play your game. While I didn't catch most of her arguments against phoenicks I think she's acting weirder than usual, claiming meta is essential to a game and such. Almost seems an act of desperation. As for her supposed scumslip, not sure about that one. Sometimes people think I slip up whenever I talk hypothetically too.

I don't think Phoenicks is that suspicious yet but you never know for certain with Phoenicks.

Man is my opinion that important? Almost flattering. It's like you already know all you need about harpy and only want my opinion to get a better read on me. Allright let's play your game. While I didn't catch most of her arguments against phoenicks I think she's acting weirder than usual, claiming meta is essential to a game and such. Almost seems an act of desperation. As for her supposed scumslip, not sure about that one. Sometimes people think I slip up whenever I talk hypothetically too.

I don't think Phoenicks is that suspicious yet but you never know for certain with Phoenicks.

what's more important than your opinion is the fact that it took over two days and three mentions to get a word out of you, and you were viewing the thread plenty of times but yet waited so long to answer a simple request. :)

@Froakie; @CrackFox; I don't think its a nexus role. If I'm understanding it correctly then it would be like this.

Say I had the ability and CF, GM, jda, and Phoenicks voted me. Instead of me having any votes on myself, each person who voted me would have their own vote on them.
@GliscorMan; @Buoy; Since you two voted me Since I got at least two opinions I'll explain myself. I'm an independent with the ability to borrow other player's abilities. Last night the above explained ability is what I got from the player I targeted.

Notes about my ability:
1) Player has to be living
2) I don't need to know their ability beforehand as I find out when I borrow it.
3) Its only three times
4) There is nothing in my role about them losing the ability so if the person aformentioned is to be killed I would assume it would have to be done in two phases or with a vig kill.

As this is no outside communications you don't have to worry about me allying with mafia. I just have to live till endgame but I'm still trying to help the town as I have a personal vendetta against mafia since they always nightkill me as mafia.

Also GM its a mix of things that I see Phoenicks as mafia.

what's more important than your opinion is the fact that it took over two days and three mentions to get a word out of you, and you were viewing the thread plenty of times but yet waited so long to answer a simple request. :)

Yeah I wanted to read through everything before I replied to it, so you know, I could give an informed opinion. But I was too lazy to do it untill now, especially since we have like 5 day phases anyway. And it's not like my opinion is so essential you can't do anything without it.

Yeah I wanted to read through everything before I replied to it, so you know, I could give an informed opinion. But I was too lazy to do it untill now, especially since we have like 5 day phases anyway. And it's not like my opinion is so essential you can't do anything without it.

i know you're speaking but all i'm hearing are excuses ;)

Why is it that you were perfectly active beforehand, but magically lost the will to play once someone asked you a question? I am aware that your opinion is not the most paramount thing in the game, no one is saying it is. But why did you actively ignore three mentions to answer a simple question? pls don't say "i am lazy"

Considering I just admitted to being and indep I think its obvious that he wasn't avoiding for any reason but laziness to be honest. I'm not saying that doesn't make him mafia but I think laziness is his reason.

Also Mijz day phases are 72 hours not five days.

Why is it that you were perfectly active beforehand, but magically lost the will to play once someone asked you a question? I am aware that your opinion is not the most paramount thing in the game, no one is saying it is. But why did you actively ignore three mentions to answer a simple question? pls don't say "i am lazy"

The truth won't change just because you don't like it. If you don't believe it or want to vote me for it go ahead, but I'm not gonna give you a different reason for why I didn't post.

Also Mijz day phases are 72 hours not five days.

Really? Feels like an eternity.

Froakie, the hosts seem to be using "fake" mentions. I'm not notified by any phase changes even with the "mentions".

Just for the record, We're not doing the "fake mentions" thing on purpose. I don't know why they haven't been working, but I'll type up a new list for the next phase and see if that works.

However, as an active participant in this game, it is your job to check the thread and look for updates on your own.

The truth won't change just because you don't like it. If you don't believe it or want to vote me for it go ahead, but I'm not gonna give you a different reason for why I didn't post.

i am not asking these questions for your benefit, they're rhetorical and intended for the rest of the town really

and fyi i don't believe you. it is very convenient that you just happened to get hit by a sudden surge of laziness when questioned. i don't know why you are acting the way you are which is why i'm not voting right now (i don't interpret one strange action as an immediate mafia outing). but rest assured i'll keep this stuff in mind for later.

Froakie, the hosts seem to be using "fake" mentions. I'm not notified by any phase changes even with the "mentions".

Just for the record, We're not doing the "fake mentions" thing on purpose. I don't know why they haven't been working, but I'll type up a new list for the next phase and see if that works.

However, as an active participant in this game, it is your job to check the thread and look for updates on your own.

Hmm...

I hope that it'll work better by the next update.

That said, back to the game.

It feels like there's something hidden on both sides of the coin. I'm feeling uneasy.

boTH SIDES OF WHAT COIN?? what are you uneasy about?? please stop being so unbelievably vague about everything!! nobody understands what the heck you're talking about!! just say what you mean!!

i am not asking these questions for your benefit, they're rhetorical and intended for the rest of the town really

and fyi i don't believe you. it is very convenient that you just happened to get hit by a sudden surge of laziness when questioned. i don't know why you are acting the way you are which is why i'm not voting right now (i don't interpret one strange action as an immediate mafia outing). but rest assured i'll keep this stuff in mind for later.

Well seeing how I have two strange actions so far, how much more strange actions would I need?

Well seeing how I have two strange actions so far, how much more strange actions would I need?

three strikes and you're out m8

do you honestly expect me to give you a straight answer to that what
no one has a strange action limit in this game???? mafia does not work off of quantitative statistics please dont try and be smug
do you want to be lynched i am very confused

three strikes and you're out m8

do you honestly expect me to give you a straight answer to that what
no one has a strange action limit in this game???? mafia does not work off of quantitative statistics please dont try and be smug
do you want to be lynched i am very confused

I know right? What a strange action of me of that was.

Hmm...

I hope that it'll work better by the next update.

That said, back to the game.

It feels like there's something hidden on both sides of the coin. I'm feeling uneasy.

boTH SIDES OF WHAT COIN?? what are you uneasy about?? please stop being so unbelievably vague about everything!! nobody understands what the heck you're talking about!! just say what you mean!!

Can I speak my feelings?

as long as you're not going to be deliberately vague about it. please stop making comments like "this feels strange" or "i'm feeling uneasy". it's not helpful and all it does is confuse people. please explain what exactly feels strange if you're going to say something like that. :l

as long as you're not going to be deliberately vague about it. please stop making comments like "this feels strange" or "i'm feeling uneasy". it's not helpful and all it does is confuse people. please explain what exactly feels strange if you're going to say something like that. :l

I've always felt that Phoenicks and Mij are hiding something from me.

what do you think they're hiding? why do you think they're hiding it from you specifically?

Maybe Mijz is a fool and the freezing the votes ability was meant to help him get himself lynched.

If that were the case I would've voted myself and frozen the votes, not noivern.

I've always felt that Phoenicks and Mij are hiding something from me.
Sometimes I think Phoenicks already knows who I am.

I thought buoy asked you to stop being vague.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom