• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 6-The Storm(2/9/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Night 2-The Primary Hanging(27/8/13)

Well, he wasn't mafia missingno...care to explain? :/ He wasn't even mafia alligned

That's actually the second-best outcome. ^_^ Independents aren't town nor mafia.

Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 2-The Killing Begins(26/8/13)

Ok so apparently lynching Terezi Pyrope is going to get us nowhere whereas lynching themissingno. is likely also a bad idea. I don't really know what to do.

unvote: Terezi Pyrope

@Harpy; @FairyGaga; @Booster Gold; @mlouden03; Hi there, if you could consider this mysterious post from this random unconfirmed person then that'd be splendid.

What's with the sudden change of heart my Dutch friend?

Well, he wasn't mafia missingno...care to explain? :/ He wasn't even mafia alligned

SHE wasn't town, which is all I knew. I win.

Wow the role I had in the Zexal mafia.

Anyways that was the second best outcome as that could have been bad if Terezi aligned with mafia.

However this doesn't clear missingno as the role could be anti mafia as well considering when I had it in Zexal I actually killed a mafia with it.

That role could have been dangerous though, to either town...or mafia. TheMissingno. might have just wanted to get rid of Terezi based on her role - perhaps he's part of the mafia with either him or another player with a role-cop role or he might be a town role-cop(which I doubt)...or maybe he has a role which enables him to get hints to another person's ability?

Or maybe he just chose a completely random person to stall.

Also, I'm a little unsure what to make of Zima as most of her posts don't really offer much/basically just fluff. Same goes to Dark Kyriaki, who basically encouraged discussion during the first night but didn't offer much in terms of what to discuss.

Wow the role I had in the Zexal mafia.

Anyways that was the second best outcome as that could have been bad if Terezi aligned with mafia.

However this doesn't clear missingno as the role could be anti mafia as well considering when I had it in Zexal I actually killed a mafia with it.

Don't worry, for I shall deliver you another non-town member next day phase.

Since her goal was to survive till the end it was very easy to keep her in check and not have her use her role without discussing it with others. Because you know, a two-shot vig would have been a pretty good role to have on the town's side. So no, this was not a good lynch.

Vote: TheMissingno.

At this point I'm pretty certain that TheMissingno. is either The Fool or mafia. Either way, he's being distracting and has somehow managed to start a bandwagon on somebody with no reasoning at all.

That would be a mistake. When she flips mafia you'll see. You'll all see.

I admit that I did a little bit of drunk posting, and I haven't played in a while. I'm back on track now and ID is mafia.

You lied to us, you said she WAS mafia. Maybe you are just a jester or something like someone else suggested and just chose someone at random. Next turn you'll do the same thing to try and frack around with us. Care to explain that, then?

Since her goal was to survive till the end it was very easy to keep her in check and not have her use her role without discussing it with others. Because you know, a two-shot vig would have been a pretty good role to have on the town's side. So no, this was not a good lynch.

It would only be easy to keep her in check if she came out. No indep vig is going to come out early, and considering private communications are allowed it's simple for them to align themselves with mafia. It's not like when I was indep in the Mafia Wars when I had no choice but to ally with town. True she could have been useful but at the same time she could have cost us. It was the second best possible lynch. Terezi could have been a future threat.

Also looking at the Role PM it mentions III and V. So either both are in this game, or Soulmaster didn't change any roles at all. Considering name claiming isn't allowed then its highly likely that he didn't change anything.

It would only be easy to keep her in check if she came out. No indep vig is going to come out early, and considering private communications are allowed it's simple for them to align themselves with mafia. It's not like when I was indep in the Mafia Wars when I had no choice but to ally with town. True she could have been useful but at the same time she could have cost us. It was the second best possible lynch. Terezi could have been a future threat.

Also looking at the Role PM it mentions III and V. So either both are in this game, or Soulmaster didn't change any roles at all. Considering name claiming isn't allowed then its highly likely that he didn't change anything.

Erm Harpy, why do you think I was asking people to unvote her in the first place? Her goal was to survive, we'd have lynched her if she had used her role without discussing it first so I doubt she'd actually have used her role without telling us unless she wanted to lose. And assuming no one plays this game in such a way there's no way they're gonna win (which is actually against war room rules), she would've been no threat at all.

And no, just because her votes didn't count against those roles doesn't mean they're in the game.

@Mijzelffan; 1) She didn't try to protect herself except for saying "I'm not mafia" and you didn't give us reason either. 2) Thats only if she would have come out. 3) I said either III and V are in this game OR Soulmaster just didn't erase it from the Role PM.

@Mijzelffan; 1) She didn't try to protect herself except for saying "I'm not mafia" and you didn't give us reason either. 2) Thats only if she would have come out. 3) I said either III and V are in this game OR Soulmaster just didn't erase it from the Role PM.

If she had come out the mafia could've thrown out a similar deal as to mine, only that'd they'd kill her if she didn't co-operate with them. That would have made her useless.

The mafia would've figured it out on their own. They knew she was not part of the mafia and they almost certainly have a role checker.

At this point I'm pretty certain that TheMissingno. is either The Fool or mafia. Either way, he's being distracting and has somehow managed to start a bandwagon on somebody with no reasoning at all.

I admit that I did a little bit of drunk posting, and I haven't played in a while. I'm back on track now and ID is mafia.

You lied to us, you said she WAS mafia. Maybe you are just a jester or something like someone else suggested and just chose someone at random. Next turn you'll do the same thing to try and frack around with us. Care to explain that, then?

I knew that she wasn't town and most non town people are mafia, so I said she was mafia. It's not that hard to understand.

I knew that she wasn't town and most non town people are mafia, so I said she was mafia. It's not that hard to understand.

mlouden03 said:

Harpy said:

Harpy said:

Harpy said:

HumanDawn said:

HumanDawn said:

HumanDawn said:

Harpy said:

Explanation please? Terezi did not flip mafia.

And I'm curious about your ability.

Can we agree to just ignore TheMissingno. until he gives us something concrete, because going back and forth with him is not getting us anywhere.

Can we agree to just ignore TheMissingno. until he gives us something concrete, because going back and forth with him is not getting us anywhere.

HumanDawn said:
Thank you.

@Zima; you had some suspicion thrown your way from Buoy.

What's your take on this new development?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom