• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't CoroCoro, so I don't know but...

00xJxHN.jpg

Ok, so Chespin guy retires and at the same time Froakie guy has leave to work. Just wait for Fenniken girl leaving for aerobics XD

Or she posts a note; "Sorry guys, my dog ate my 3DS :(".

I'm willing to wager that the lack of new (or unrevealed) Pokemon for the first few hours is because the games they have are demo-locked.

lolwut now?
o.o
@venusboi79;
Or better yet, the random snake in her album >> But, seriously. I now really believe that copies they have are demo locked.
*claps hands* well done trollfreak, well done.

Apparently it's from a Japanese magazine called "Ciao".

Furefuran looks like a Furby fused with Birdo from Super Mario.

And Peroriimu actually has feet in its official artwork.

Floating head flamingo plague doctor -> plague mask wearing cabaret dancer

wut

wut

That kind of makes me think that these might be real. There may have never been plague doctor influence, maybe Spritzee was supposed to be reminiscent of those masquerade type feathered masks?

I mean, I think plague doctor is more interesting and I'd prefer it if that were the influence, but I don't really mind if these turn out to be real. The evolution for Swirlix looks adorable (and isn't cotton candy, which also lends the legitimacy of these imo)

wut

That kind of makes me think that these might be real. There may have never been plague doctor influence, maybe Spritzee was supposed to be reminiscent of those masquerade type feathered masks?

I mean, I think plague doctor is more interesting and I'd prefer it if that were the influence, but I don't really mind if these turn out to be real. The evolution for Swirlix looks adorable (and isn't cotton candy, which also lends the legitimacy of these imo)

Perfumes + Healer ability + Plague Mask + the whole obscure black plague having something to do with Y. Pestis leads me to believe otherwise.

I sense something in the lines of Bellsprout and Oddish with these two fairies, requiring us to level up to get to these two middle stages, then using a stone (most likely Moon Stone or Light Stone) to reach the final levels.

Swirlix's evolution reminds me of a flattened Skiploom.

Watch all these leakers get shut down before their starters evolve. It already happened with the most active one. It's just a matter of time before those cease and desists are fired at the others. They need to grind those starters ASAP.

Geez, that must've been scary for the guy to get stopped by Nintendo like that. I hope he restarts and begins to enjoy the game for himself now. : )

The new evos look like they have a final evolution. I wonder if the berry trees alter during the seasons, if seasons return. : o

Any possibility that there are more spoilers will come from this magazine? ( assuming its real ofc).

I knew the leaks would be taken down cause Nintendo loves to be secretive, meaning we will be forced to wait 10 more days of boring stress, we get good stuff taken down, and it's replaced with an obvious fake scan and Mega Charizard X. These 10 days are going to be VERY LONG...

Watch all these leakers get shut down before their starters evolve. It already happened with the most active one. It's just a matter of time before those cease and desists are fired at the others. They need to grind those starters ASAP.

But more and more people are finding the games, and one of them is gonna be the clever, hardcore player who quickly levels them up and then posts it on /vp/ or another site anonymously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom