• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

inb4 diancie is a carbink evolution via a super crazy way.

btw, volcanion kinda looks like heatran (the way it stands, with 4 legs and all) he could be another "lava dome" pokemon, particularly the one that lady in some city mentions

Hoopa's right horn (our left) has no lighting or shadows and is just one solid color, which I find to be a bit odd.. but I don't know, these look fairly convincing. The only question I have is how they were hacked to appear in the wild (if they, well, are real).

I can definitely see the Carbink/Diancie connection, and wouldn't be surprised if Diancie is actually just Carbink's evolution. None of them really strike me as being legendary though, but that is just me.

Can confirm they're real; take my word as you will.

Everyone is saying Diancie looks like Carbink, but I don't see any correlation besides the gems...which are different colors even.

Anyways, only Diancie looks good. Volcanion is meh, and Hoopa looks awful.

I do think it's weird that in the generation that introduced Fairy they introduced relatively few dual types, yet they introduce two Fairy/Rock types. And it does seem there was an active effort to make Carbink a single stage seeing as the thing seems very plain by not evolving. Even with that though, I don't think the two have anything to do with one another, it's just all around weird though.

Hoopa's right horn (our left) has no lighting or shadows and is just one solid color, which I find to be a bit odd.. but I don't know, these look fairly convincing. The only question I have is how they were hacked to appear in the wild (if they, well, are real).

I can definitely see the Carbink/Diancie connection, and wouldn't be surprised if Diancie is actually just Carbink's evolution. None of them really strike me as being legendary though, but that is just me.
To back up evidence of reality, it is some well-known french-speaking hacker who made a wild encounter modifier. He won't release it so peeps won't be hacking anytime soon.

Well, since I managed to inadvertently spoil myself via another thread...

I like the way Diancie looks the best. Not too keen on Volcanion, honestly.

Everyone is saying Diancie looks like Carbink, but I don't see any correlation besides the gems...which are different colors even.

Nice to see I'm not the only one who thinks this... though I should note they do have the same ears.

Nah, there's a lot of little similarities going on...

Simmilar eyes + ears, the white fluff of Carbink and the white dress, the lower rock body with an embedded gem...there's definitely something going on.

My guess? A certain Carbink evolved into Diancie (perhaps one that was underground the longest), so it's an evolution of sorts, but not one accessible to the player...

Nice to see I'm not the only one who thinks this... though I should note they do have the same ears.

Well, there are some similarities... Both are a rock with encrusted gems with a head/body pouring out on top. There's also that Diancie's white dress and Carbink white... thing. Also the japanese names (Mereshii and suppossedly Dianshii). And they have simlar face colors. I mean Diancie wouldn't look weird as a Carbink's evolution -if it were. Judging by pokédex numbers, that doesn't seem to be the case, though.

Edit: ninja'd D:

maybe you need a to do something with carbink and the sundial to get diancie. did anybody try leveling up carbink between 8 and 9 pm or taking it to the sundial at that time? or something i dont know, just guessing

maybe you need a to do something with carbink and the sundial to get diancie. did anybody try leveling up carbink between 8 and 9 pm or taking it to the sundial at that time? or something i dont know, just guessing

Diancie doesn't follow Carbink in the National pokédex, so it'll be weird if it where a normal evolution. Event-only evolution maybe? Or it could be a Phione/Manaphy thing. Or just two unrelated pokémon.

Maybe Diancie is like the Faerie Queene of the Carbinks.

Yeah, im thinking that diancie might be an event only evolution for carbink... something related to the sundial. Its said that the sundial came from space, so, maybe theres a event in wich you put a carbink on the sundial, so that the sundial goes to space and carbink evolves there.

Nah, there's a lot of little similarities going on...

Simmilar eyes + ears, the white fluff of Carbink and the white dress, the lower rock body with an embedded gem...there's definitely something going on.

My guess? A certain Carbink evolved into Diancie (perhaps one that was underground the longest), so it's an evolution of sorts, but not one accessible to the player...

While Manaphy give birth to Phione, I always thought Phione (in-universe) can give rise to Manaphy if certain conditions are met, and Manaphy are essentially Phione with specific epigenetic changes that make it the way it is.

Or if we go for a more mythological thing, Diancie is to Carbrink as Inari is to her Kitsune.

To back up evidence of reality, it is some well-known french-speaking hacker who made a wild encounter modifier. He won't release it so peeps won't be hacking anytime soon.

Could the hacker at least release the dex entries >:

Volcanion reminds me of Godkarmachine O Inari from Mega Man X3

290px-X3GOI.jpg

And the kid inside me loves that.

I hope next gen they put patching to good use and keep the event legendaries out the game altogether, only to be patched in when the time comes. Then there'd be no way for it to get known early like this.

The pics look legit, even if I wonder the method he used to do it I think it's possible (If people it's starting to create and edit pokés from this gen, a hacker with enough knowlegde can take the next step).
In case these aer true, the only one I like it's Volcanion :naughty:.

Back
Top Bottom