• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Moves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: IV Breeding Leftovers

Yes, that's perfect! If you're free to trade now I'll add your FC and nickname the Fletchling.

Ah, so sorry, I fell asleep! I'll be online all day though, so ready when you are!

Ok, I got the female Larvesta in a repeat ball. It's maxed IVs are speed and defense.

I'll be online for the next 2 hours or so. Just send me a trade invite when you get a chance.

Sorry, I didn't see this post earlier (it was showing up moderated for some reason so it looked like there was no new replies). I will be online this evening though, so if you're around we can definitely do the trade then. I'll add your FC now.

Yes, that's perfect! If you're free to trade now I'll add your FC and nickname the Fletchling.

Ah, so sorry, I fell asleep! I'll be online all day though, so ready when you are!

No worries! I'll be around for a while now, so I'll be online in the game and free to trade.

--------------

Thread update: Added a gazillion Heracross to the first post.

You weren't kidding about a gazillion Heracross XD Are you only doing perfect 5IV for 5IV? If not, I can catch you both Female HA Hawlucha/Sableye in your desired pokeballs for Heracross #13. If that's too much to ask for, I'd like Heracross #16.

eta: nvm read your point about 5IVs. I'm interested in #16 then XD

Last edited:

You weren't kidding about a gazillion Heracross XD Are you only doing perfect 5IV for 5IV? If not, I can catch you both Female HA Hawlucha/Sableye in your desired pokeballs for Heracross #13. If that's too much to ask for, I'd like Heracross #16.

eta: nvm read your point about 5IVs. I'm interested in #16 then XD

No, it's ok. If you can get both the Hawlucha and the Sableye then you can have #13. :)

Ok, I'm online now. I will probably be on for a while so just start a trade when you get online.

Ok, I'm online now. I will probably be on for a while so just start a trade when you get online.

I'm online on my game and good to trade. I'm just not sure what your trainer name is to send the invite to.

ohh sorry Dolas is my trainer name. I don't know why it's not showing you as a friend, I added your FC yesterday.

Edit: err actually it's Eric

No, it's ok. If you can get both the Hawlucha and the Sableye then you can have #13. :)

Awesome, thanks. I have both and I'll send you a trade invite if I see you on?

Awesome, thanks. I have both and I'll send you a trade invite if I see you on?

Sure!

Oh and @sharkshocker; I'll be online & free for a little while now (I was online, but I was doing a bunch of Wonder Trading to get rid of some junk).

Thanks a lot for the trade! =D

Hey Zeb,
I've got a Hitmonlee on offer which I would like to trade for Clauncher #1. You've got my FC already, so just tell me when (and if) you want to trade.

PS: I could also trade you a sturdy/rock head Aron with Head Smash and Superpower if you prefer that.

Last edited:

Hey Zeb,
I've got a Hitmonlee on offer which I would like to trade for Clauncher #1. You've got my FC already, so just tell me when (and if) you want to trade.

PS: I could also trade you a sturdy/rock head Aron with Head Smash and Superpower if you prefer that.

Sure, Hitmonlee for Clauncher #1 is fine.

-------

Thread update: I will be adding a bunch of Electrike shortly.

I'd like Clauncher #2. I can give you that Motor Drive Emolga or the Growlithe.

I'd like Clauncher #2. I can give you that Motor Drive Emolga or the Growlithe.

I managed to get myself that Growlithe yesterday, so if you could get me the Emolga that would be great!

While I do have access to an Emolga Safari, I can't seem to find any with Motor Drive. I'll contact you when I do.

I nabbed a female Houndour, and a Corsola in the respective pokeballs ofc. Do you still need em?

If so mind if I get Spinarak #2, and Electrike #4? :p

Hey!
I'm not sure if you want a 5IV Pokemon for one of your 5IV Pokemon. But I give a try.

Will you accept a 4IV Shinx breeding pair w/ 4 Eggmoves for your 5IV Female Venipede-Female | 31/31/31/x/31/31 ?

Info about the Shinx's.

Shinx - Male - Adamant - Hidden ability: Guts - 4 Eggmoves: IceFang, FireFang, TakenDown and Swift
31/31/31/X/31/X

Shinx - Female -Adamant - Hidden ability: Guts - 4 Eggmoves: IceFang, FireFang, TakenDown and Swift
31/31/X/X/31/31

-They both are in Normal PokeBalls.

While I do have access to an Emolga Safari, I can't seem to find any with Motor Drive. I'll contact you when I do.

OK, no worries. I'll save the Clauncher for you.

I nabbed a female Houndour, and a Corsola in the respective pokeballs ofc. Do you still need em?

If so mind if I get Spinarak #2, and Electrike #4? :p

Yes! That sounds perfect.

Hey!
I'm not sure if you want a 5IV Pokemon for one of your 5IV Pokemon. But I give a try.

Will you accept a 4IV Shinx breeding pair w/ 4 Eggmoves for your 5IV Female Venipede-Female | 31/31/31/x/31/31 ?

Info about the Shinx's.

Shinx - Male - Adamant - Hidden ability: Guts - 4 Eggmoves: IceFang, FireFang, TakenDown and Swift
31/31/31/X/31/X

Shinx - Female -Adamant - Hidden ability: Guts - 4 Eggmoves: IceFang, FireFang, TakenDown and Swift
31/31/X/X/31/31

-They both are in Normal PokeBalls.

Just the male Shinx is fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom