• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
But she has a double post now! D: Oh, never mind, y'all cleaned up the thread.

So, umm... the weather, how 'bout it?

It's really cold here. I wish it would snow. XD

It snowed for only one day, and only a little bit is still on the ground.

Fine, you can have the other half. I'm sure we'll be getting more before Christmas here. :x

That road snow you throw away could go to a child in Florida, a child who rarely ever sees snow. You can help. Donate now.

Fine, you can have the other half. I'm sure we'll be getting more before Christmas here. :x

That road snow you throw away could go to a child in Florida, a child who rarely ever sees snow. You can help. Donate now.
Jack, we are the only warm state right now. We have bragging rights while everyone freezes their asses of, we're just CHILLING in 70 degress temperatures.

I just find it so cute that you guys come from the same state and want snow. :3

Jack, we are the only warm state right now. We have bragging rights while everyone freezes their asses of, we're just CHILLING in 70 degress temperatures.

I'M TIRED OF GOOD WEATHER, I WANT TO BREAK THE MONOTONY

How can someone be tired of good weather? XD

Little do people in other states know, that when two or more Floridians touch fists and say the secret word, we transforn into a Floridabot, which can be in one of three forms: a giant elderly Jewish lady, Cuban or Redneck who harnesses the power of Alligators and Oranges to destroy all who insults Florida's honor.

Little do people in other states know, that when two or more Floridians touch fists and say the secret word, we transforn into a Floridabot, which can be in one of three forms: a giant elderly Jewish lady, Cuban or Redneck who harnesses the power of Alligators and Oranges to destroy all who insults Florida's honor.
OMG. Please demonstrate. Pictures or it didn't happen.

Kansas is awesome. We get snow, tornadoes, hot summers, cold winters, ugly landscapes, a single Bulbagarden regular, and lots of sunflowers and barren fields.

Okay... It's not so great.

Based on my mom's stories from she lived in New York (like every other person in South Florida), snow is only fun for like a week, then it becomes a real bitch. I'm glad I don't have to shovel driveways, or warm up cars or pay for heating or worry about slippery roads.

I actually enjoy shoveling driveways. There's something relaxing about it. It's a bonus if I get paid to do it. XD

OMG. Please demonstrate. Pictures or it didn't happen.

Kansas is awesome. We get snow, tornadoes, hot summers, cold winters, ugly landscapes, a single Bulbagarden regular, and lots of sunflowers and barren fields.

Okay... It's not so great.
I wouldnt call tornadoes and hot summers awesome lol.

It sucks that it's cold where I am now and of course the heating system upstairs had to break when its freezing outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom