• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little do people in other states know, that when two or more Floridians touch fists and say the secret word, we transforn into a Floridabot, which can be in one of three forms: a giant elderly Jewish lady, Cuban or Redneck who harnesses the power of Alligators and Oranges to destroy all who insults Florida's honor.
OMG. Please demonstrate. Pictures or it didn't happen.
We're not going to show the unwashed non-Floridian masses our secret power. Get on our level.

Wow. The last thing I want is to visit a warm state. I can't stand the heat.

/wants to move to Minnesota

Based on my mom's stories from she lived in New York (like every other person in South Florida), snow is only fun for like a week, then it becomes a real bitch. I'm glad I don't have to shovel driveways, or warm up cars or pay for heating or worry about slippery roads.

The way you say this makes me think that you've never seen snow. :'c Poor thing. I've only been in snow twice, myself. Once in New Mexico a long time ago and once in Texas last year. New Mexico and Texas... pretty weird places to be one's entire experience with snow.

Based on my mom's stories from she lived in New York (like every other person in South Florida), snow is only fun for like a week, then it becomes a real bitch. I'm glad I don't have to shovel driveways, or warm up cars or pay for heating or worry about slippery roads.

The way you say this makes me think that you've never seen snow. :'c Poor thing. I've only been in snow twice, myself. Once in New Mexico a long time ago and once in Texas last year. New Mexico and Texas... pretty weird places to be one's entire experience with snow.
I haven't. My family went to visit relatives in Canada with the explict intent to see snow and none fell. It snows 365 days a year in Canada and stops as soon as I get there. Way to go you syrupy bastards. At least we saw Niagara Falls. First time I saw an international boundary.

You know where Zima should move? St. Petersburg. The one here in Florida.

Jealous, Zeemer?

There's probably some back-woods village governed by squatters over there in Kansasland named Moscow. Here in Florida there's a Melbourne, a Hollywood, a Venice, a South Pasadena...

I haven't. My family went to visit relatives in Canada with the explict intent to see snow and none fell. It snows 365 days a year in Canada and stops as soon as I get there. Way to go you syrupy bastards. At least we saw Niagara Falls. First time I saw an international boundary.
Did you come in early December or something?
please tell me that you didn't come in july expecting snow

It's ironic how St. Petersburg is in one of the warmest states.

Did you come in early December or something?
please tell me that you didn't come in july expecting snow
We went in early December for the Christmas holiday.

Wow. The last thing I want is to visit a warm state. I can't stand the heat.

/wants to move to Minnesota

I didn't know there was a Russian city called Minnesota.

tumblr_ly5wsgEFb41qkws20.gif

Attachments

• untitled (2).png
    untitled (2).png
    33.6 KB · Views: 39
  • tumblr_ly5wsgEFb41qkws20.gif
    tumblr_ly5wsgEFb41qkws20.gif
    496.7 KB · Views: 45
You know where Zima should move? St. Petersburg. The one here in Florida.

Jealous, Zeemer?
We have a Moscow in Kansas. :U

No, not really.

There actually is a Moscow, Pennsylvania though.
Poor Zeemer. All the Russian cities are out of state, so she has to pay higher tuition fees.

There are no universities in Moscow. There isn't really anything there at all. It's close to Scranton.

There are no universities in Moscow. There isn't really anything there at all. It's close to Scranton.
Scranton is a big deal. Only because of The Office, but better than some shitty backwater Kansas town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom