• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your avatars are always so cute! Do you have a storage of these or something? You planning to overload the world with cuteness?

No such thing.
But for now I AM trying to overload you with Chespin-ness

I have plenty of Pichu and Oshawott pics saved too, but I can't find the flash drive...
(not to mention I haven't watched the show in 100 episodes)

i dont know why everyone likes chespin

i dont know why everyone likes chespin

Same as Oshawott: The majority liked the "cool" starter first, then shifted to the cute, goofy one

It helps that its evo has a cool design and more move variety than Delphox

Oshawott is closer to Froakie, I think
Water: Check
First unveiled, was considered "weird": Check
Evolves into badass: Check
Now popular: Check

Except Snivy/Serperior is still the most popular of the V starters

Oshawott is closer to Froakie, I think
Water: Check
First unveiled, was considered "weird": Check
Evolves into badass: Check
Now popular: Check

Except Snivy/Serperior is still the most popular of the V starters

dewott is only surpassed by absol.

Oh, and if you want too much cuteness (still impossible), I could have questioned myself in... certain categories... and scaled down this:

deerling_by_sprits-d3gmyqk.png
But I didn't.
Ciao!

Welp, time to go and watch Kill Bill Vol 2 now

My friend said he's never seen any of the movies and that is illegal so we forced invited him to watch both of them.
Now he won't stop whistling that song. You know which one.

Oh, and if you want too much cuteness (still impossible), I could have questioned myself in... certain categories... and scaled down this:

deerling_by_sprits-d3gmyqk.png
But I didn't.
Ciao!

meet the fennec fox. the animal that shall soon hold the flamethrower that will burn down the world in my attempt to make a fennekin

fennec fox.jpg

Welp, time to go and watch Kill Bill Vol 2 now

My friend said he's never seen any of the movies and that is illegal so we forced invited him to watch both of them.
Now he won't stop whistling that song. You know which one.
I'm sure that I'll regret this,
but what is Kill Bill?

There's no liquid in her body to cry with.

And I'm pretty sure she was confused when she saw Finn cry, which would mean the concept is foreign to her... but I may have that wrong.

meet the fennec fox. the animal that shall soon hold the flamethrower that will burn down the world in my attempt to make a fennekin

View attachment 92214

I feel like I saw one of these once when I was driving. I wanted to chase after it but then I also wanted to live so I decided against it; plus I was on my way to work lol

The artist might have been going for dramatic effect, or might not have remembered that particular moment.

Oh this December's the best
It easily beats all the rest
But I'll write you a letter
when I make next year better
with this memory warm in my chest
but for now, this December's the best

I was with some friends earlier when I randomly thought how cool it would be if I could spit acid like Reptile from Mortal Kombat. Then I decided it would be more terrifying than cool.

I was with some friends earlier when I randomly thought how cool it would be if I could spit acid like Reptile from Mortal Kombat. Then I decided it would be more terrifying than cool.

omg, i think that would be very cool.

@HeavenBlade; give me just an hour or two more. I will definitely be free then! XD Just finishing up some stuff right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom