• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading old posts when I saw this

I saw a racist 80s episode of Dr Who tonight, there were white daleks killing black daleks and The Doctor's companion said they're fighting because they're different.
That wasn't a "racist episode". It was the exact opposite actually; showing why the Daleks were wrong to fight over such trivial matters.
Dr Who does this often, using thinly veiled plots to make commentary on real world issues.

I don't understand why you like her so much. She's Peach with shorter, brown hair. ._. And less development and personality since she hasn't been in a game in so long, and in those games she didn't really do enough to give her a unique moveset. Unless you somehow base her moves on the Mario Sports games...
*headdesk* Because she's not a helpless moron who constantly needs her man to save her sorry ass. Plus I like orange. And brunettes.

... and actually a moveset based on the sports games would be pretty cool. o.o;

Last edited:
There's some likes I'd like to give out but I'm too lazy s fuck

*headdesk* Because she's not a helpless moron who constantly needs her man to save her sorry ass.

You're right. She's a helpless moron who needs her man's brother to save her sorry ass.

Waluigi for SSB4

*headdesk* Because she's not a helpless moron who constantly needs her man to save her sorry ass. Plus I like orange. And brunettes.

ain't nothing wrong with needing a man to save ya
ain't nothing wrong with not needing one to save ya

peach is cool
daisy is also cool
*shrug*

Waluigi for SSB4
W008.jpg

Daisy got kidnapped once. Peach gets kidnapped on a regular basis. :v

We're not comparing here. I'm trying to prove Daisy is unneeded in SSB4 (other than the costume for Peach) because she isn't important or interesting or popular. You are trying to convince me otherwise.

We're not comparing here. I'm trying to prove Daisy is unneeded in SSB4 (other than the costume for Peach) because she isn't important or interesting or popular. You are trying to convince me otherwise.
Well ... was Mr. Game and Watch popular? :v

Well ... was Mr. Game and Watch popular? :v

He was extremely important for Nintendo's history, as well as ROB. Do you see him returning, though? He wasn't popular, so he got kicked off the roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom