• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinky Messages 9. What a fun new year's eve.

I must be the only one that finds Siebold to be incredibly meh.

...will this be the last conversation we have? Like, when people go through the archives and go here, they'll see this conversation and think that we're all dirty bastards and bitches?

Siebold is great

but if I could, I'd make Barry my Pokemon husbando
And I fucking hate the name "Barry"
help

...will this be the last conversation we have? Like, when people go through the archives and go here, they'll see this conversation and think that we're all dirty bastards and bitches?
He has a point are we seriously going out talking about sexy people?

Pixiv.
THOSE 3 SKINNY LINES AREN'T CENSORING ANYTHING
Japan has the weirdest censorship I swear

Volkner
game!Surge
Blue
100 times

/original

I always thought Roark was cute. I also like Falkner, Morty, Gary/Blue/Green/Whatever, Steven, Volkner, Burgh, Cilan, Chili, Cress, and that's more than I thought. :p

The sad part about all of this other people will look at the thread and be like WTF is going on here. ;3

Rambo left Team Aqua. EXPAND THE LAND.

*quickly goes to make an Archie theme to stop Zeems*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom