• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Episode X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Pokémon fan, a SSB fan, a FIFA fan, a MK fan, and a Fire Emblem fan.

I love all these things, but I think I only belong to the Pokéfandom. Kinda
But I will defend them if they're attacked!
*growls*
*roars*
*almost chokes*
*coughs*

Νο worries, Apex, we just got doublechecked that you like your pride and joy ludicolo.

I don't consider myself parts of fandoms (all they do is ruin things anyways), I simply don't really like Pokemon anymore.

RM is a safe place; you can glitch double as much as you want.

Mods don't infract people for identical double posts anyway; It's always a glitch if it happens. If you try to do it normally, you get an error message.

RM is a safe place; you can glitch double as much as you want.

Mods don't infract people for identical double posts anyway; It's always a glitch if it happens. If you try to do it normally, you get an error message.

But you can also not rush to delete them and still get away with it; I've met lots of doubles when wallposting, the users don't always try to delete them.

But you can also not rush to delete them and still get away with it; I've met lots of doubles when wallposting, the users don't always try to delete them.

As I said, they don't infract over it so there isn't much need to delete them. It lifts some workload of the mods who clean them up, but that's about it.

What you meet when wallposting though might be what remains after another user deleted something; mods can see deleted posts and therefore tell when this happens, so they don't infract then either.

Don't worry about glitch double posts. You won't get in trouble if you don't purposefully post twice in a row.

As for the discussion about fandoms, I don't see them as bad things at all. It's a group of people who share a common interest and like discussing it. It can lead to some extreme situations, but overall they're fun things to take part in, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom