• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Moves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Move

Sure, that works too (Bullet Punch was the least important move of the ones you listed). I can hop online now if you're ready. Also, I checked and it turns out I currently don't have many Rare Candies, so Heart Scales will have to do.

I'll need to quickly breed a Meditite for you then (unless you'll take an egg) as I only have the one. Is either gender fine for the Meditite?

Yep either gender is fine.

OK, the Meditite actually has Bullet Punch and not Fake Out (my memory is terrible). So it's Drain Punch, Bullet Punch, Baton Pass and Foresight. Are you still interested in one? Sorry about this haha.

Hmm. I really need Fake Out, so I'll have to pass. But I'll take the rest if you're ready.

No worries, sorry again. I'll hop online now since I have the others ready.

Re: Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Move

A Heart Scale would be fine, if you're still interested. Sorry for late reply.

----------

Updated first post with: Snubbull, Pumpkaboo, Fennekin, Venonat, Aron, Phanpy, Seedot, Bellsprout, Scyther, Shinx, Mudkip, Druddigon and Shroomish. I also have Clauncher (but they are in Bank) and also like two boxes of Zorua, but I'm too tired to list them tonight.

Don't worry about it. With your updated list, in addition to the 31/x/31/x/31/31 Rotom, I'm also interested in Shroomish #5/6 (Male | x/31/31/x/31/31 | Quick Feet).
When we do trade, I'd like the Rotom to be named "Kenny" and the Shroomish "Little Mac".

Don't worry about it. With your updated list, in addition to the 31/x/31/x/31/31 Rotom, I'm also interested in Shroomish #5/6 (Male | x/31/31/x/31/31 | Quick Feet).
When we do trade, I'd like the Rotom to be named "Kenny" and the Shroomish "Little Mac".

Gotcha. I can do that. I'll need your FC tho.

My IGN is Parker and my FC is 2852-8105-5047.

Awesome, thanks. My FC is in my sig if you need it. I'll try and catch you online sometime.

Hello! I'm interested in your special ball Pokemon. Specifically:
Dream Ball Igglybuff (HA)
Dream Ball Munna (HA)
Dive Ball Omanyte (HA)
Nest Ball Lileep (HA)
Dive Ball Tirtouga (HA)

I can offer:
Female Heavy Ball Mantine
Female Sport Ball Pinsir
Safari Ball Kangaskhan
Female Heavy Ball Onix
Female Dive Ball Totodile (not Great Ball :( )

The 3 fossils in special balls are all 1:8 female:male ratio requiring HA so I wouldn't mind getting just one of them or providing a different offer for them.
Thanks!

EDIT: I won't be available to trade until next week

Dream Ball Munna (HA)
Dive Ball Omanyte (HA)
Nest Ball Lileep (HA)
Dive Ball Tirtouga (HA)

I can offer:
Female Sport Ball Pinsir
Safari Ball Kangaskhan
Female Heavy Ball Onix

The 3 fossils in special balls are all 1:8 female:male ratio requiring HA so I wouldn't mind getting just one of them or providing a different offer for them.
Thanks!

I already have a Dive Ball Totodile, but apart from that this works great. Oh and I checked and I can't seem to find my HA female Dive Tirtouga (but I can find female Dive Tirtouga with regular ability, so depends on if you're still ok with that, let me know). Though since you can't trade until next week I can probably try and pick up another HA Tirtouga Dive female from a friend before then, since I remember I hatched one for them a few weeks back.

I have another request. I'm interested in a Reckless Starly, with the egg moves you have listed (Double Edge, Pursuit, Feather Dance, and Foresight), in a Timer Ball. The thing is, you only have males listed in your IV breeding leftovers, and I'd like a female. If you can breed me one, I can compensate you with a PP Up or a Sun Stone this time. IVs and nature don't matter, I just need the egg moves, Hidden Ability, gender, and Poke Ball.

Last edited:

Dream Ball Munna (HA)
Dive Ball Omanyte (HA)
Nest Ball Lileep (HA)
Dive Ball Tirtouga (HA)

I can offer:
Female Sport Ball Pinsir
Safari Ball Kangaskhan
Female Heavy Ball Onix

Thanks!

I already have a Dive Ball Totodile, but apart from that this works great. Oh and I checked and I can't seem to find my HA female Dive Tirtouga (but I can find female Dive Tirtouga with regular ability, so depends on if you're still ok with that, let me know). Though since you can't trade until next week I can probably try and pick up another HA Tirtouga Dive female from a friend before then, since I remember I hatched one for them a few weeks back.

Hey, I will be available to trade for most days of the week, preferably today (Monday for me) and tomorrow. Hmmm... for the Tirtouga, HA would be better to have than a regular tirtouga if you can get your hands on one :) And what do you want for the 5th Pokemon trade? Heavy ball Munchlax with Self-Destruct? Moon Ball Wobbuffet? Sport Ball Combee? Luxury Ball HA Glameow, from what I can think off the top of my head. (It's 10.30 am for me when I posted this :))

I have another request. I'm interested in a Reckless Starly, with the egg moves you have listed (Double Edge, Pursuit, Feather Dance, and Foresight), in a Timer Ball. The thing is, you only have males listed in your IV breeding leftovers, and I'd like a female. If you can breed me one, I can compensate you with a PP Up or a Sun Stone this time. IVs and nature don't matter, I just need the egg moves, Hidden Ability, gender, and Poke Ball.

Sure, I'll breed you one tomorrow (about to head to bed).

Dream Ball Munna (HA)
Dive Ball Omanyte (HA)
Nest Ball Lileep (HA)
Dive Ball Tirtouga (HA)

I can offer:
Female Sport Ball Pinsir
Safari Ball Kangaskhan
Female Heavy Ball Onix

Thanks!

Hey, I will be available to trade for most days of the week, preferably today (Monday for me) and tomorrow. Hmmm... for the Tirtouga, HA would be better to have than a regular tirtouga if you can get your hands on one :) And what do you want for the 5th Pokemon trade? Heavy ball Munchlax with Self-Destruct? Moon Ball Wobbuffet? Sport Ball Combee? Luxury Ball HA Glameow, from what I can think off the top of my head. (It's 10.30 am for me when I posted this :))

Ok I'll ask my friend tomorrow if they quickly breed me one. A female Luxury Ball HA Glameow would very cool though!

Dream Ball Munna (HA)
Dive Ball Omanyte (HA)
Nest Ball Lileep (HA)
Dive Ball Tirtouga (HA)

I can offer:
Female Sport Ball Pinsir
Safari Ball Kangaskhan
Female Heavy Ball Onix

Thanks!

Ok I'll ask my friend tomorrow if they quickly breed me one. A female Luxury Ball HA Glameow would very cool though![/QUOTE]

I have everything ready for the trade. Tell me when you're ready since I'll be checking regularly today and tomorrow :)

I can offer you a 5IV Male Aron (Adamant/Sturdy) for a 4IV Male Darumaka (preferably #3)?

I can offer you a 5IV Male Aron (Adamant/Sturdy) for a 4IV Male Darumaka (preferably #3)?

I already bred my own Aron (I believe I even have the leftovers in the first post). Thanks for the offer though.

Awesome, thanks. My FC is in my sig if you need it. I'll try and catch you online sometime.

Since I haven't been able to catch you online (curse you, timezones!), I figure I might as well try to schedule a time for the trade. Anyway, I'm available from 5-10 pm CST all of this week and all day this Saturday and Sunday, so just tell me whatever time works for you.

I'm very interested in that Scraggy#12,
Nickname : Zeb

Here are some of my pokemon with Egg Moves, and some IV's.

Charmander (Some new egg moves, just offering)
1st Set
Dragon Pulse
Ancient Power
Dragon Rush
Flare Blitz

Second Set

Outrage
Dragon Dance
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Rush

Larvitar
Dragon Dance
Iron Head
Focus Energy
Pursuit

Larvitar (Only Two egg moves on this one I'm afraid)
Bite
Leer
Dragon Dance
Stealth Rock

Skarmory♀
Missing Attack IV
B-Bird
Stealth Rock
Whirlwind
Curse

Those are probably the best I can offer for now. If they're not good enough I could bundle a low BP item.

Last edited:

Since I haven't been able to catch you online (curse you, timezones!), I figure I might as well try to schedule a time for the trade. Anyway, I'm available from 5-10 pm CST all of this week and all day this Saturday and Sunday, so just tell me whatever time works for you.

I think I forgot to add your FC, which is my fault so sorry (I have a full list of 3DS friends so I tend to forget to add people when I need to delete first). I should be around during that time at one point this week (if not more) so I'll add your FC later and try and catch you.

I'm very interested in that Scraggy#12,
Nickname : Zeb

Here are some of my pokemon with Egg Moves, and some IV's.

Charmander (Some new egg moves, just offering)
1st Set
Dragon Pulse
Ancient Power
Dragon Rush
Flare Blitz

Second Set

Outrage
Dragon Dance
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Rush

Larvitar
Dragon Dance
Iron Head
Focus Energy
Pursuit

Larvitar (Only Two egg moves on this one I'm afraid)
Bite
Leer
Dragon Dance
Stealth Rock

Skarmory♀
Missing Attack IV
B-Bird
Stealth Rock
Whirlwind
Curse

Those are probably the best I can offer for now. If they're not good enough I could bundle a low BP item.

That first Charmander with Dragon Pulse and Ancient Power would be perfect.

Sounds good!

IGN Honey
FC 3952 7731 0975

Just tell me when your available!

Sounds good!

IGN Honey
FC 3952 7731 0975

Just tell me when your available!

I'm available most evening/nights GMT. Also I added your FC, mine's in my signature.

-----------------------

Update to first post:

• I've added some new special Pokeball females and egg moves.
  • And I've also added a huge update to the IV breeding leftovers sections: Clauncher, Zorua, Tirtouga, Oshawott, Feebas, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Cubchoo, Absol, Yamask, Binacle, Minccino, Pidove, Purrloin, Slakoth, Mienfoo, Tympole, Slowpoke, Karrablast, Inkay and Woobat.

@Zeb; could I possibly get a female HA eevee in a dream ball? I know it's a pain of a request (sorry!) But I can offer anything from my breeding thread, in addition to evolution stones, heart scales, rare candies, etc. I have female eevees in dive balls and dusk balls with the HA as well, if you're interested at all in those. I don't really know what to offer since it looks like you have everything :p

@Zeb; could I possibly get a female HA eevee in a dream ball? I know it's a pain of a request (sorry!) But I can offer anything from my breeding thread, in addition to evolution stones, heart scales, rare candies, etc. I have female eevees in dive balls and dusk balls with the HA as well, if you're interested at all in those. I don't really know what to offer since it looks like you have everything :p

No worries, I wouldn't offer if I wasn't willing to breed them (last time someone wanted the HA Dream Fem Eevee it took me over thirty eggs ;__;). This Love Ball Chansey from your thread interests me: 31/x/31/x/31/31 so I'll breed you one for that, if it's ok with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom