• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *Tag* You're it V2

^ You have to spell the person's username right. And don't forget a ";" at the end. (Without the quotation marks.)
are you and Enzap ever going to join a VC in the RMOTP?
I'd like to. Don't have many good chances though. Not sure about Enzap's situation, but mine is just that I'm waiting for a moment I get some peace and quiet really.

@Bishie Karis-chan; Are holidays a big deal in your household? (The big names like Christmas for example.)

@Bishie Karis-chan; Are holidays a big deal in your household? (The big names like Christmas for example.)
Some more than others. Christmas and Thanksgiving are the two biggest holidays for us, though for most of the other major holidays, we at least do something to commemorate them, even if it's something as simple as wearing a certain color of clothing.
@Mokoniki; Favorite Sonic game and why?

Who are your least favorite Pop'n Music characters?
Kajika
I'm very indifferent about Bisko. Probably cause I don't like any of her songs either.

@Kakuna Matata; Did you ever watch the Twin Peaks movie Fire Walk With Me? And if you did, what do you think of it?
I did, twice even!

I like to pretend it doesn't exist just like Annie and John Wheeler. (✿◔ ◡ ◔)
I do remember the... dreamspace (?) where Laura talks to Cooper, along with the painting in her room. I did enjoy those bits.

Have you seen any other movies by David Lynch and, if so, which was your favorite? (I've seen Blue Velvet and Mulholland Dr.; planning on watching Eraser Head sometime this summer.)

@Kakuna Matata;
If you had to change your username, what would it be?
Another poképun (eg. Amewsing, Granbullshit, Mewtual, Slaking Kong, Sonava Bidoof).

Who were your favorite units in Awakening? What was one of your favorite aspects of the game? If you could change one thing about the game, what would it be?

Who were your favorite units in Awakening? What was one of your favorite aspects of the game? If you could change one thing about the game, what would it be?
Donnel, Chrom, Gaius, and Tharja <3

The wide number of missions available is definitely a huge plus. I'll never finish the game, I swear.
I dunno what I'd change, I'm not knowledgeable enough about Fire Emblem to say what it did wrong --- OH RIGHT, gay options please.

@Markos;
What would you say is your favorite movie?
if you answered this already -given the popularity of this question- I apologize Dx

@Markos;
What would you say is your favorite movie?
if you answered this already -given the popularity of this question- I apologize Dx

I hate picking favourites and you know that DX

Maybe Shawshank Redemption. Great film.

@Parfait; What is your favourite PnM song?

@Momoka; Who is your all time favorite anime character?
This is a tough question because I tend to be really fickle with characters I like. XD I'd have to say that for the moment though my most favorite character is Lockon Stratos from Gundam 00. He's actually been my favorite for I think 5 months now so this is a record.

@Clusiana; favorite song READY SET GO

@Gaga; @Kakuna Matata; what is one of the gifs that you could stare at all day?

@Markos; do you have any husbandos? Who is your favorite KlK character?

@Casual Cnidarian; happy birthday! Are you in the polyp stage of your life or are you in the medusa stage?

@Markos; do you have any husbandos? Who is your favorite KlK character?

*thinks*

A) I'd say Alphonse Michel from Pop'n music is the closest I'll ever get.

B) I'd say it's a tie between Mako and Ryuko.
@Reila; What is your favourite video game?

@Reila; What is your favourite video game?
I am too indecisive to pick a favorite game, but I do have a favorite game franchise: Metroid. Dark Souls and Smash Bros are close second and third.

@Kakuna Matata; Which is the best Silent Hill game in your opinion?

@Scarlet Sky; Your six favorite Pokémon? Or better, what is your dream team?

Your six favorite Pokémon? Or better, what is your dream team?
Favorites: Charizard, Flygon, Stoutland, Dialga, Diancie, Giratina
Could list more, but eh. =w=
Dream team is basically that, even if it wouldn't win.

@Jabberwocky; You're stuck on a deserted island. If you had to pick one fictional character to keep you company, who would it be?

@Zexy
are you sexy in real life?
what is your favorite yu-gi-oh series excluding zexal?
@kakuna matatta
why aren't my mentions working correctly?
darn the lack of working mentions...
Just remember the magical formula of @[put a username here]; (spell the username right and don't forget monsieur semicolon) and you're good to go.
@Zexy; @Kakuna Matata;

@Mokoniki; imagine you, me, Oaky, Kris, Chanyeol, 2PM's Taecyeon, and Luhan were sitting at the dinner table. Do you think we would be too busy staring to eat our dinner? xD

@mariominer
1. because it seemed like you liked my posts, and I like yours, so yeah...
2. the ROMCH stands for my nickname for my main username, returnofmastercrazyhand, which is in my sig, therefore my full username is "return of returnofmastercrazyhand"
(my main username comes from my first username, which I changed. then I changed it again with the first "return of", and it stuck for whenever I changed usernames and then changed it again, or came back from a long absence)
@mariominer
now that we are friends, do you have an account on steam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom