• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 2 [CLOSED]

Re: Bulbagarden Battle League: Season 2 [SIGNUPS]

Hello! ^^

I would like to join the BBL Season 2!

My 3DS FC: 3454 0728 9992. My Trainer Name is Nikolaj! :D
Welcome back, good luck this season! :)
I'll joined
IGN:segtendo64
FC: In my signature.
Welcome aboard, I've added you to our challenger roster so good luck! :)
So, when do we start the battling? >:D
As Terra said we'll be opening the season on June 23.
I would like to sign up now too. I dont have my planned team done yet but I saw someone in this thread with the same trouble so I join now and start to battle when my team is done.

IGN: Alexander
FC: 2552-1499-7980
Sure thing, thanks for signing up early! Hope to see you when you get your team ready :)

you know me and ready to have some fun.
Name: Phantom16
Trainer name: Scott
Friend code: 3582-9077-2660

Are we allowed to use Showdown as a platform for battling?

Announcement: Gym leaders and Elite 4 announced!

We're bringing in 3 new gym leaders this season, please give a welcome to @Alexey, @ambiiguous, and @DragonEspeon who'll be managing the Grass, Fighting, and Psychic gyms! The OP has also been updated to show our gym roster for this season.

After many hard-fought battles we have concluded our Elite 4 tournament, congratulations to TheRealJDawgz, BadAssGardevoir, JustTheFx, and Lunacy who'll be our Elite 4 this season! Like in the games you'll be able to challenge them in any order once you've acquired any 8 badges in your challenge.

Just a few more days before we kick off this season, hope you guys are getting some practice with your teams. Best of luck to our challengers! :)

Congrats to all the E4 and Gym Leaders!

I'm glad there's a Grass gym leader. I hate when people call them crap :/

Bring on your Talonflames and Charizards!
But start doing it on 24th, because I have an exam on 24th (evening of 23rd for American timezones) and will be able to accept challenges only after I'm done with it :D

Last edited:

Well done! I can't wait to get in and start battling on Monday (or Tuesday for Alexey)! Hopefully I'll have a great team ready to bring to the fight when the time comes.

I AM SO READY FOR THIS.

Good luck to everyone else participating :D

Not really accustomed to following OU formatting, but count me in! This should be fun! ^_^

IGN: Vivian
FC: 0473 7945 6050

Good luck to all the old and new challengers, newbies to competitive battle, and all those new to the forums. Hoping to see some intense battles here at the E4!

Is there a sign up deadline? I would be very interested in partaking in this although i would need some time to create a team. Do the challenger teams also have to be mono type? When you say anything above the ou tier isnt allowed do you mean ubers? Would the level cap be 50?

I have a quick question. Does substituting one pokémon mean I could switch it back and forth? Say I have a Beedrill on my team. I don't feel like using it so I switch Rampardos in and challenge a few gyms. Now I got sick of using him so I substitute it back to Beedrill. Is that possible?

sign me up

trainer name: Jacob
3DS FC: 4828-5511-8281

Wow! This sounds amazing! I made an account just to participate lol.

Name: Ryoji

FC: 2852-8062-9129

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom