• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *Tag* You're it V2

@Reila;
What is your Smash Bros OTP?!
I r srs
Samus x Pikachu

Also Peach x Zelda. Dat one cutscene in Subspace Emissary, though. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I didn't take you for a Dragon Quest fan, by the way. xD

@Xita; Do you own a Wii U? If not, will you buy one for Splatoon?

@Mijzelffan; what is the video game you're looking forward to most?

I guess Hyrule Warriors, it's coming out before anything else and it will probably have so many playable characters which looks to be awesome. I'm also really looking forward to super smash bros and pokemon oras, though these come out a bit later.

@TheMissingno.; have you won any kendo stuff lately?

@Zexy; what are your main hobbies?
Other than BMGF... surfing other places of the Internet, watching TV, reading a book maybe. I was taking piano lessons once.
This question does well reminding me how stuck I am on this place.

@Oaky; If you could change one thing in me, what would it be?

@Xita; Do you own a Wii U? If not, will you buy one for Splatoon? [/FONT]

I don't (yet). I don't ever plan on buying a system just for ONE game, but Splatoon is certainly on my radar whenever I finally own the console.

@Gaga; What's your favorite Pokemon?

@User_Name; How much do you love the Friend Safari being implemented?
Actually quite a bit. Not only does it give you Pokémon you normally couldn't get in Kalos, especially starter Pokémon, but at least 2 IVs of said Pokémon will always be 31, which I love, AND there's the higher shiny rate, which allows for great shiny hunting.

@Leggo; Are you feeling well?

@Kakuna Matata; what is one of the gifs that you could stare at all day?
brad why
It's too hard to pick just one. :s
But I like these:
tumblr_m64zqsXNXa1qbtlcco5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_miswdrCz8B1qdlh1io1_400.gif

tumblr_mtu9dvbri41s19pnbo4_500.gif

tumblr_mpuxcyCFS91qgqs58o1_500.gif

Credit
tumblr_mgwi7ftMi01r1dr2co1_500.gif

Credit
tumblr_mt1748Cuwn1roimrso1_500.gif

@Kakuna Matata; Which is the best Silent Hill game in your opinion?
Another difficult question. ;~;

I'll be unoriginal and say SH2. The story, the characters, the soundtrack, the atmosphere, multiple endings... gah, there's a lot to like. >w< It's also the only game of the series that made me cry because I'm a big baby. :v

Another thing I like about it is how your actions over the course of the whole game affect your ending, as opposed to other games in the series where specific choices will determine what ending you get.
@Enzap; @Gaga; What is one of your favorite things about KI:U? If you could change one thing about the game, what would it be?

@MarioMiner; What made you want to join BMGf? What are some things you like about the forums?

@Leggo; @Xita; Who is best Sailor Scout?

@Mintaka What is your favorite dish?

oooof you're giving me a headache to come up with one answer xD
I guess I'll go for donburi :p I never get sick of eating these. I especially like the ones topped with fried pork or eel.
I also like spaghetti (all kinds as long as it's not too spicy) a lot.

--------------

@Scarlet Sky; favorite dessert?

favorite dessert?
MINTAKA WHY. WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME. I CAN'T PICK. ;__;
...though I am a fan of a lot of chocolate desserts.

@Fab; A swarm of wasps is chasing you. How do you react?

@Gaga; What's your favorite Pokemon?
Jigglypuff~

@Gaga; What is one of your favorite things about KI:U? If you could change one thing about the game, what would it be?
Among many things, the banter/writing :'3c
I'd change...Very hard to come up with something, since KI:U is probably my favorite 3DS game.
I shall cheat; I would change the low probability of a sequel into a likely chance.

@Satoshi-kun; You don't wear pants. But why?!

Last edited:

@Mintaka;
since you were a mod at one point, can you give me tips on how to become one?

These two blogs would help a lot. Here's the fun version and this a serious version.
I'm sure somewhere it's mentioned in the second blog, but there are also staff drives time to time in which you can apply for.
Credits to go the respective writers.

-----
@Iteru; out of 10, how would you rate Pokemon X/Y (game)?
@Fab; hey, how are you doing? How is life treating you? o/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom