• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia All-Stars Mafia - Endgame - Homeward Bound - 7/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: All-Stars Mafia - D2 - Instinct - 7/1

Eh. Well, good luck, town!

I'm still confused as to why he was killed when he was lynch bait. His role wasn't particularly anti-scum.

So, mafia, where are you to help us position?

Hmm, I was expecting the mafia to target HumanDawn over the night phase. If they took that direction, it would most likely prove Leggo's innocence and we wouldn't be investigating her as much. If HumanDawn was targeted, I'd come to the conclusion that Leggo may be scum trying to throw us off of her scent. However, they randomly targeted Peeko, leaving Leggo's role once again uncertain as we have no proof that she really does have the lie detector ability. Then again, this may just be the mafia trying to force our hand into a mislynch on Leggo or HumanDawn this phase.

Hmm, I was expecting the mafia to target HumanDawn over the night phase. If they took that direction, it would most likely prove Leggo's innocence and we wouldn't be investigating her as much. If HumanDawn was targeted, I'd come to the conclusion that Leggo may be scum trying to throw us off of her scent. However, they randomly targeted Peeko, leaving Leggo's role once again uncertain as we have no proof that she really does have the lie detector ability. Then again, this may just be the mafia trying to force our hand into a mislynch on Leggo or HumanDawn this phase.

Well, aside from those two players with a complex role interaction, what do you make of everyone else?

Can you clarify that part?

I don't think mafia would pick a target randomly as the nightkill is their most significant asset, why do you think it was random?

I don't think mafia would pick a target randomly as the nightkill is their most significant asset, why do you think it was random?
Not really. Early on, mafia likes to make almost-random kills as they don't really solve much of the mystery, and do not help further scumhunting. As in, not the players that participated a lot.

I'm not sure if it is completely random myself, most N1 kills have some minor reasoning. It could be that he looked a little scummy and they wanna confuse us.

Can you clarify that part?

I meant if HumanDawn was night killed and flipped town, there would be reason to believe that Leggo was telling the truth about the lie detector claim. Perhaps I should have said "seemingly random", because that's how it appeared to me. However, I'm sure there's was probably a specific reason that Peeko was targeted.

I don't have the information to form a strong opinion on most people yet, but so far I'm getting town vibes from Mijz, Pheonicks, and GastlyGibus. I think those three have been taking an active role in scumhunting and deliberating during the first day phase and asking good question to help gain information.

@Pokemaster97; I don't think it would have cleared Leggo since it doesn't seem as though anyone think Human is mafia. Killing Human just would have gotten and active scumhunter out of the way. Killing Peeko makes no sense so it was probably for confusion or like Zexy said, a random kill.

@Solayoh; you came in day one and said the thread was moving too fast for you. Now its not day one. What are your thoughts on day one and the other players.

VOTE: Flaze I want to hear more from him since I know he's been online and yet he like solayoh ignored what I was asking, despite me using mentions.

@Tychiel; @Prince Vultan; I would love to know your thoughts as well. I don't believe you two have posted much if at all.

@sharkshocker; Why do you think Peeko was killed?

To all those that keep mentioning me. I've been really busy and yes I've lurked the thread but that's cause when I finally get home posting here isn't exactly the first thing I want to do. I'll try and make a post tomorrow but for now please just give me a break. You can lynch me if you want but right now I can't really be asked to make a proper response so just wait till tomorrow.

[

@Solayoh; you came in day one and said the thread was moving too fast for you. Now its not day one. What are your thoughts on day one and the other players.

I'm a bit confused lol, there's no one I really suspect and Peeko;s night death came as a surprise to me. I know I haven't posted that much, but there are people who have posted even less and I'm wondering why they are lurking in the shadows. As for Flaze I know he's busy so I wouldn't judge him on that.

@Solayoh; So you can still give thoughts on players. Who strikes you as town, what actions stuck out to you, etch.

What stuck out to me most on Day 1 was that Phoenicks and Mijzelfan are not the best of friends.

I don't know why Peeko would be targeted on Night 1 especially when he was giving some of us scummy vibes-- it would have made for the perfect mislynch on mafia's part. So it could really be either random or it could be like what Zexy said, to confuse us. Although I don't think it was used to confuse us because I mean, what good will that do if it's not supposed to incriminate someone so I'm almost willing to believe it was more of a random choice if anything.

Where to start. First off, I still don't get why people voted Phoenicks for starting a bandwagon. Next, I believe that Leggo's claim is real and that she is a lie detector. And after 2 bandwagons, why didn't anybody get lynched. And like Midorikawa said, Solayoh does seem to be giving vague and neutral answers to questions. Peeko was an odd target for the mafia, but I don't think mafia would pick random kills.

VOTE: Prince Vultan

I've seen him lurk the thread more than a few times and would love some answers to my questions and Phoenicks's. Solayoh is right in that it's better to focus on those who posted less, in this case players who have avoided answering questions.

While the kill can't really confuse us, it gave mafia a way to shift the conversation towards that instead of regular scumhunting. Which is not good...
As for @Solayoh; , his answers are indeed vague and I would like to hear from him, but I would not call him vote-worthy yet. It is Day 2 and I would like to vote for more serious reasons, especially when not too many things happen in-thread.
No one got lynched because the majority votes were tied, most probably.

VOTE: Prince Vultan

I've seen him lurk the thread more than a few times and would love some answers to my questions and Phoenicks's. Solayoh is right in that it's better to focus on those who posted less, in this case players who have avoided answering questions.
Let's not forget that he is a new player, CrackFox's point on Leggo applies to this case too. Solayoh has not answered either, a little hypocritical of him.

Where to start. First off, I still don't get why people voted Phoenicks for starting a bandwagon. Next, I believe that Leggo's claim is real and that she is a lie detector. And after 2 bandwagons, why didn't anybody get lynched. And like Midorikawa said, Solayoh does seem to be giving vague and neutral answers to questions. Peeko was an odd target for the mafia, but I don't think mafia would pick random kills.

Based on what has happened so far, is there anyone you find suspicious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom