• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia: GAME OVER: MAFIA WINS! 29/08/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 2: No Moe Suffering 16/08/14

-You just pointed out how it took me 48 hours to respond and that you are aware of my activity levels. 48 hours is not active at all.

I honestly didn't think you'd take so long, but it's irrelevant, if somebody finds something you did scummy and voted you for it, you're not any special from any one else if you take a bit longer to reply. You also posted in other parts of the forum after I brought up what I said about you Day 1.

-I was pushing RS over the sitting and doing nothing not the no lynch. And Glaze does the same thing thus its the same case. Faze even just proved me by his response, and I responded with a push.

Flaze doesn't always have no idea what to do or always votes No Lynch. Plus, he isn't easy mislynch material like RainbowSkittles to lynch over not doing anything. No player is the same, they may be less active than other players but their beliefs, reactions and everything else would be different.

-Tell me what makes what she did less than I did when her vote is more damaging?

I've already explained this to you, but despite her having the second vote, you should be more knowledgeable of RainbowSkittles's play to know why voting him is pointless. She doesn't know as much as you do unless she read the games RS was in.

-My vote stayed because 1) he wasn't in danger of being lynched 2) I wasn't on for the update.

All right.

-I'm taking it seriously because its a ridiculous and scummy made case that somehow got me majority votes in an inactive game.

It's only two votes which were when the game had 40 hours left and I've already said how it's not definite. Would you have rather I just posted nothing and waited something to happen like how almost everyone in this game is?

Vote: No Lynch

I still don't have much reads on everybody except Midori who is giving me a passionate town vibe.

I still don't have much reads on everybody except Midori who is giving me a passionate town vibe.

Is that the player or the no lynch vote???

Is that the player or the no lynch vote???
The no lynch vote which I might change soon.

I don't have a reason to for No Lynch the player who wants some activity in this phase which gives me a town vibe since he wants to this phase to be productive by getting something done.

@Life; Why vote Dorfman if he isn't scummy? Human and I have cases against each other. Why not look at those?

It's 50% a pressure vote and 50% a we need to get somewhere vote. At the moment, I don't think either of you are scummy. Thus, I will be keeping my vote unless something comes up that changes my mind.

UNVOTE: HumanDawn
VOTE: No lynch

The player? xD

Please can you guys specify from now on.

Yeah. Though I don't think it matters in this case. Either one leads to no lynch assuming Kyriaki isn't a double or half voter.

OK. Sorry for the lateness. Voting locked. Update pending.

The Simpsons Mafia: Night 2: Cut Every Corner 18/08/14

On this day, nobody left their house. The streets were empty. People no longer felt safe to let their kids play out, instead, they hid behind closed doors, waiting for the next bit of bad news.

lisa-simpson-bored.jpg

No One Was Lynched!

It is now Night 2. You may start sending in your night actions. This phase will end at approximately 1am GMT on the 19/08/14. 15/16 players remain.

1 @Oswin;
2 @Midorikawa;
4 @Leggo;
5 @Beck;
6 @HumanDawn;
7 @Neonsands;
8 @Froakie;
9 @Life;
10 @RainbowSkittles;
11 @Kyriaki;
12 @Darrman;
13 @Peeko;
14 @GastlyGibus;
15 @No Lynch;
16 @Flaze;

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Night 2: Cut Every Corner 18/08/14

Well, this was productive!

I would like to take this to time to ask that nobody opt for a no lynch tomorrow.

UNVOTE: HumanDawn
VOTE: No lynch

The player? xD

Please can you guys specify from now on.

This is going to confuse everyone but voting No Lynch might confuse some cause we have a member called No Lynch

I made this one earlier^but everyone seems to have missed/not seen it

So might be a good idea when voting NL mark it with a * so we aren't confused

I think an easier option would be to differentiate the player by literally saying, No Lynch the Player when you vote. Asterix's don't make the intention obvious.

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday btw

No Lynch(user) and No Lynch(term) was how it was done back in my main time as a mafia game player.
I chose the name to mess with people's heads, but it's ingrained too deeply into my identity now, so I'm going to be keeping it.

In game news BLARGHMCIDBUCNKNXDOSLJXSLN...
Another day of no lynching! This is two free strikes against us without us even seeing if we got someone or dragging up some clues.
I only pray the mafia don't hit a significant power role.

The Simpsons Mafia: Day 3 : Homercide 19/08/14

Homie_the_Clown_Maltese_Falcon.png

Homer walked over to the table where Fat Tony sat, drinking and smoking.

"Good evening Homer, so nice to see you again. You've gained weight"

Homer: "Heh, ha guilty"

Homer laughed nervously and patted his stomach. A strange sound followed. Like something hollow had been smacked.

"So urh, Fat Tony, you hear about Mayor Quimby? The press are saying he was murdered. Personally, I'm glad, that man was a stain on our town. If I met the guy who did it, I'd shake his hand!"

Fat Tony: "Would you now?"

Meanwhile, Outside

Lou: "Are you sure this is a good idea Chief? Homer Simpson put in charge of infiltrating the Mafia?"

Wiggum: "Quiet Lou! Homer may act dumb but that's exactly what it is..an act. This guy knows exactly what he's doing"

Lou seemed unimpressed with Wiggum's enthusiasm. The two continued to listen in on the conversation.

Fat Tony: "You know what Homer? I like you"

Homer: "Thanks, I like you too, but that Quimby guy huh? I bet you hated him as much as I did?"

Fat Tony: "Not really. Homer come over here. It's been too long. Give your old pal Tony a big ole hug"

Chief Wiggum and Lou listened in horror.

Lou: "He's gonna blow it Cheif!"

Homer overheard Lou in the earpiece he was wearing.

Homer: "Would you two relax! I'm not gonna give away the fact that I'm wearing a wire"

Fat Tony and Louie looked at each other with pure anger in their eyes, Homer knew he'd screwed up. Outside Lou and Wiggum began to panic. They readied their guns and prepared for an altercation. They had just gotten out of their car when they heard the gunshots.

Louie.png

Dear Kyriaki You are Homer J. Simpson

Homer_zps6eaca8ce.png

The lovable yet dimwitted head of the Simpson family. Although you love your family very much you are often unimpressed with the day to day mundane aspects of your life. As a result you often take solace with your friends in Moe’s bar. As loyal and well meaning as you are, you have no particular talents. As such you are Vanilla.

You are allied with the Town. The Town will win if/when all Mafia are eliminated.​

Kyriaki have been killed.

It is now Day 3. You may start voting. This phase will end at approximately 1am GMT on the 21/08/14. 14/16 players remain.

1 @Oswin;
2 @Midorikawa;
4 @Leggo;
5 @Beck;
6 @HumanDawn;
7 @Neonsands;
8 @Froakie;
9 @Life;
10 @RainbowSkittles;
11 @Kyriaki;
12 @Darrman;
13 @Peeko;
14 @GastlyGibus;
15 @No Lynch;
16 @Flaze;

How could anyone kill Homer though :/

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 3: Homercide 19/08/14

Alright, I swear I am here and paying attention, I'm just in the transitional period of moving things back in to school, so I can only really focus on one game at a time. So give me like a day, and I should be back at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom