• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP076: Seven Stars Restaurant! Tag Battle for a Full Course!!

They are so much more interesting than she is. Period.

Nuf outside talking, I hope Piplup gets a good pwnage in this episode.

Considering that Haruka and Hikari are going to team up for the tag battle, I doubt it's going to happen.

That asside I hope it's going to be just as good as the tag battle tournament a couple of episodes back.

Max got mentioned, and even was shown in a flashback. Same with Drew and Harley. May currently has 3 Johto ribbons.

Max is helping at his dad's gym. May is now showing off her Glaceon.

May has 3 Johto ribbons. Harley and Drew are also mentioned and are doing well too.

The Munchlax and Snorlax in the preview belong to the opponents of the group.

-The episode starts with everyone waiting at a dock. And all of a sudden, Hikari knows who Haruka is.

-Agehanto beats her to the shore.

-She brought everyone souvenirs...including a Potchama pendant for Hikari.

-Hikari knows about Masato now.

-So it looks like Masato's stuck helping out at the gym, brushing Kekking's fur...

-Haruka's been in the Shin'ou region for three days.

-Looks like Haruka brought a coat with her to the icey cave.

-Haruka has three Jouto region ribbons. And is that a Roserade Shuu has...?

-And, of course, Haruka knows where the most popular restaurant in the entire Shin'ou region is. She even thought ahead to get a reservation!

-So apparently, you can't eat at this restaurant unless you win a two-on-two pokemon battle.

- So it'll be Satoshi and Takeshi as one team and Haruka and Hikari as another team.

-First up is Satoshi and Takeshi. Looks like Haruka doesn't recognize Takeshi's Usokki...

-The couple they have to fight has a Gonbe and a Kabigon...and the pokemon lose after a one-hit KO.

-Haruka and Hikari vow to win with a one-hit KO as well. But...it looks like the Rocket-Dan is gonna interrupt the battle...

-Haruka gets all fired up like she did in "Pasta La Vista" when she finds out that her meal's being interrupted.

-Hikari: "Haruka became a fire-type"...LOL

eyecatch

-All the food's been stolen...

-Pikachu and Haruka's Gonbe are happy to see each other.

-So it looks like the Rocket-Dan also took one of the restaurant's tables...and a refrigerator.

-Haha...fat Musashi and Kojirou...

-Recycled motto animation -_-

-Haruka notices the Rocket's new motto.

-I'm loving the voice effect they put on Haruka when she gets pissed off.

-Time for Watashi, Makenai ~Haruka's Theme!~ (instrumental version)

-OMG, Hikari remembers that she has a Mimirol!

-So Hikari and Haruka decide to continue the tag battle they were having against the restaurant owners.

-So Haruka shows Hikari how to do a Heath-like fire and water fusion.

-Haruka brings out the half of the ribbon they won back at the end of Battle Frontier...Satoshi still has his as well. And then Hikari brings out the ribbon her mom gave her. OMG CONTINUITY.

Last edited:
Wow, they're playing the background music from Watashi Makenai, May's BF theme!

May and Ash reunited the ribbon they split. :)

Instrumental version of "I Won't Lose" :) I knew it would eventually be in this episode :))

And all of a sudden, Hikari knows who Haruka is.

Satoshi and Takeshi must have done all their Haruka mentioning off-screen. Which is still better than "oh yeah, we used to know a co-ordinator but failed to mention her up to now."

Still...it's the kind of thing they SHOULD have brought up on-screen. Like...y'know...when Hikari announced that she was going to be a Coordinator. Seventy-three episodes ago.

OMG, Ash is dressed up for the contest in the preview
Yay!

That's great to hear! ^_^

And I can't wait to see what kind of outfit Ash wears for this contest. I bet it will be awesome!! :-D

I hope he wears something heroic, or cool-looking. I can't think of anything else that Ash would wanna wear. XD

Last edited:
see it then=]

I've watched the first part as well and I noticed something.

It has a.....

SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE!

Look!

It's just one frame, but I was watchful enough to notice it!

I think it's awesome since I'm a subliminal message fan (let's brainwash the humanity!)

But I'm wondering whether it was in the episode, or was added by the guy who ripped it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom