• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
新年快樂!
it means "happy new year" technically

@Flip Flop; you need a submarine sandwich, right? I'm willing to sub.

Parma and I need four more players for Dangan Ronpa: War Room. One good reason to sign up: it's possible that you will be a character in the game. :p

Parma and I need four more players for Dangan Ronpa: War Room. One good reason to sign up: it's possible that you will be a character in the game. :p

Paperhorse, stop it with these lies to bait people into joining your games :p

omgosh I actually did give people gold stars for signing up, once! :p Everyone deserves a gold star once in a while.

Well as she is the teacher here, it makes sense for her to give out gold stars. And if her real life people aren't good enough, that means we come to to get them ;)

I can't say I actually remember this, must have been a fun game.

Well as she is the teacher here, it makes sense for her to give out gold stars. And if her real life people aren't good enough, that means we come to to get them ;)

Wait.. She's a teacher??
*Hides under desk*

I honestly can't remember what game it was for. But I've always had fun hosting!

And I still give out gold star stickers/ other stickers all the time to real life people, lol.

So, Question time!

I'm wondering what to work on next. I've already sorta planned these a bit so just wondering what y'all wuld like to see.

Three option. Examples next to them.

War of the Elements v3 Example
Murder Mystery xample
Cutthroat Mafia v1.5 Example

All of them are nonmafia games. Each has their own twist.

This is not a guarantee any of these will happen, just a higher possibility.

@Soulmaster; It's too hard to decide. MAybe start with the simplest one?

All of them are relatively simple. Cutthroat probably moreso because it is basically just a copy paste. Murder Mystery would also be fairly simple, just finish theme and write room descriptions. WotE would probably be the hardest, as I don't want to just reuse the old stuff. That one would also require the most people, at 18 needed. The others are much less.

@Soulmaster do you still have plans for that sock puppet mafia? I'm just curious- it sounded like a really cool concept.

@Soulmaster do you still have plans for that sock puppet mafia? I'm just curious- it sounded like a really cool concept.

It's still around. We just had trouble with getting enough people. The roles and everything are still there. I might try again in a bit, see if maybe we could.

Cutthroat sounds the most interesting to me, mostly because I haven't played it.

First of all, I'd totally play anything called sock puppet mafia, and second of all, I'd also play any of those non-mafia games because they all sound really cool.

Would people be interested in a multi-faction game based on the Avatar game, only with one faction to destroy and one to protect? (A faction wins if their enemy is fully eliminated, and loses (but still plays) if they or their protected faction is eliminated. The remaining faction neither wins nor loses.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom