• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would people be interested in a multi-faction game based on the Avatar game, only with one faction to destroy and one to protect? (A faction wins if their enemy is fully eliminated, and loses (but still plays) if they or their protected faction is eliminated. The remaining faction neither wins nor loses.)

Sure. We had an avatar faction game awhile ago, but I don't quite remember how it worked.

That game had 4 factions, rotating the nightkill each night. It was interesting. War of the Four Nations by JJM iirc. Been trying to do one like it, not nearly as easy as you would think.

There are 3 spots left in War Room Mafia 6. I hope to see you soon in the game. It is not a big game so there shouldn't be too much of a problem keeping up with the events and other players :)
shameless advertising

Pfft. I can just about remember that I was in that game. Your memory is..impressive.

Oh? Did I get it right? I remember being puzzled over how your Doctor protection(that was the night action right??) didn't work on somebody and how there was no known role that could have prevented it.

Ohh, killing me would have been a bad choice, Zexy was the most adamant in lynching you Crackfox, even PMing me, The Roach and Kyriaki. That's a clever fake conversation you had there. Thanks for the QT!

So how was everyone's Valentine's? Mine was like any other day but I can't say i'm bothered. Relationships aren't on my list of priorities right now.

So how was everyone's Valentine's? Mine was like any other day but I can't say i'm bothered. Relationships aren't on my list of priorities right now.

Not currently in a relationship, but I made cookies and gave them to my neighbors to have something to do. Made me feel pretty good.

Spent the day in the lab, trying to finish my work before the Lunar New Year. My brother bought me good chocolate though, that's good enough. I'll buy chocolate for myself anyway there you go

My brother bought me good chocolate though, that's good enough.

maybe it's more than just "good chocolate"...

I watched Big Hero 6 with my sister on TV. Much better than going to watch 50 Shades Of Grey, like some people I know did.

True, Ferrero Rocher is more than good chocolate, lol. x)

Eh, I'm not in for that movie either. I haven't read the book myself, but comments I read on the internet don't have me convinced to read it.

True, Ferrero Rocher is more than good chocolate, lol. x)

Coincidentally, I just heard today that Rocher Boss, the billionare who owns the brand died recently. Everyone who loves chocolate loves Kinder, Nutella and Ferrero Rocher...

Eh, I'm not in for that movie either. I haven't read the book myself, but comments I read on the internet don't have me convinced to read it.

I read a few pages a few years ago, a friend bought it to just laugh at it and I read it out loud and we both laughed. I heard the movie retains some of the cheesy line but is still problematic, and that the main actors hate it.

I was surprised to learn for the first time that Nutella and Ferroro Rocher came from the same company, but also Tic Tacs and Kinder? Really?
(...I love all those... ;_; )

How bad is this movie that even the main actors hate it -_-

I love chocolate.
I hate Nutella and Ferrero Rochet.
Just not a fan o' that artificial nut taste
50sog is, apparently, poorly written twilight fanfiction, with added (and enjoyed?) domestic abuse. The guy is a messed up, controlling psycho. I have no interest in it myself, and all the reviews I've seen hate it.

Hello, fellow mafiosi! How are you doing?
I am fine, just extremely busy. It will take me at least 3 months before I return.
Anyways, nice to see that Marius is back. Welcome back!
Also nice to see Breaking Bad Mafia finally resolved, even in that way. I KNEW it was CF. If this went on I would get that game.
How's everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom