• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dragon Mafia- ENDGAME! Mafia wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dragon Mafia- Night Two- Hunger- 3/8/15

Here are my reads btw:

Scum reads are: Life, Rorrimeht Retne and Midorikawa

Town reads are: Return, Flop, Pikachu and Leggo

I'm neutral on everyone else.

@Life; What's being active have to do with that though? And you do realize that scum will latch onto townies to try to seem town or bring them down with them right?

My intentions with saying that was that since you are pretty active, I think you warrant a town read, to be honest. However, something I find common that scum do is put their teammates in neutral, as it won't give away anything if they were to die.

I realize that, yes, but find it unlikely. There are four players who I strongly believe are town right now (not including myself), three who I think are probably town but are rather neutral at the moment, and the remaining four players are ones who I think have the highest chance of flipping scum. I'm assuming that there are 4 mafia members, and I'm thinking you're one of them.

@Life; Why though? Just because of flop? Because if that's the reasoning then honestly I'm just getting annoyed. I've been having people vote me ridiculous reasons and now not even my own posts. I could care less if someone thinks I'm scum, but I want to be shown evidence from my posts.

@Midorikawa; Sorry, but I can't offer you any. :f My reasoning is solely because of Flop, yes. My apologies for making you annoyed, that was never my intention, of course.

I'll rethink my reads tomorrow, and will most likely post a newer list. Apologies if I've annoyed anyone else.

For everyone that commented on my vote on denial:
I don't like it when there's a no lynch on any day, so I want to try my best to make sure there's always at least one vote, yes, my argument for going against denial was weak and based on second-hand evidence, but I wanted to have a vote by the end of the day, and with a 48-hour day, that means voting early if I'm not necessarily going to be on the rest of the phase.

Also, I am planning on reading some other of Denial's games once I get the chance, I just hadn't gotten it yet.

Tomorrow is probably when I'll be doing that, and unless there's more information on who to vote, that might decide it, but I can't make any promises, and I might even decide that I don't want to vote on his meta even if it does make him look bad. It depends on how bad it makes him look, among other things

EDIT: Also, something has come up IRL, so although I'll try my best to be here, I'll be LA. (Limited Access)

Apparently I'm pro at misreading things, so apologies for the confusion last day phase.

So... are we ever gonna stop lynching town? :/

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Two- Silence- 3/6/15

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if Flop was mafia. In her reads list, everyone under the mafia section are the ones under the most scrutinizing right now. Wouldn't be surprised if her and CF or Mido ended up being scum buddies due to her putting them in neutral, especially her and Mido since she's been really active so far and is, imo, worthy of a read that tips the scales. They're also on the same wagon, for another point.
Surely the people under the most scrutiny are the most scummy?
Also, the reasons I put CF and Midori in neutral are:
CF hasn't posted enough to give me a read.
While Midori's posts don't seem scummy, nor do they scream town. I think she is town, but less likely than my town reads.

Apologies for my absense. I went away for the weekend with my family and assumed I could still get on Bulba but the internet rarely worked on my phone :/

I'll read through what i've misse and post more later.

Updating, actions they be locked.

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Three- Secrets- 3/9/15

1. @Rabbit;
2. @returnofMCH;
4. @Kavidun;
5. @Denial;
6. @Flop;
7. @CrackFox;
8. @Life;
10. @Leggo;
11. @Midorikawa;
13. @GastlyGibus;
14. @Rorrimeht Retne;
15. @The_Pikachu;

"Who are the ice types targeting this phase?" Zekrom asked, leaning over the side of the cloud to get a good look even though the area was shrouded in darkness.

Kyurem stared for a moment before pointing and saying, "That one. Garchomp."

Reshiram frowned. "But why? He's no threat. He hasn't played the game very well thus far, although I suppose its a feat to stay alive as long as he has."

"He may bumble, but that's what makes him trustworthy. He seems honest, and that makes him dangerous," Kyurem answered.

Reshiram nodded silently, seeing the logic of the situation at once. As the icy claws flashed downwards, Kyurem teleported their target away- to safety and to exile, no longer able to aid its friends.

It is said that when one runs at high speed, its wings create blades of wind that can fell nearby trees.

Dear returnofMCH, you are Garchomp.

You're pretty much the fastest dragon. You are fast enough to run to different places, faking out your prey and terrifying it until it collapses. In this game, you'll do something similar by voting in thread, but then quickly sending your real target to me.

You are the Secret Voter. When you want to target a Pokémon and not have him know it's coming, send me your vote in standard vote format (Vote: Player). You can do this three times during the game. It might be useful for breaking ties.

You are allied with the Town and win when the Mafia are all defeated.

returnofMCH was killed. They were allied with the Town.

IT IS NOW DAY THREE. THE DAY WILL END IN 48 HOURS. COMMENCE VOTING.
returnofMCH, thank you for playing!

oh well, it was fun while it lasted, and I gained the experience as this is my first time.
thanks for letting me play!

So they wanted him dead because it showed that a lot of people had him as their town read.

I'm going to Vote: Midorikawa for now. (May or may not change)

Not because of the Flop thing, but because she was on the kyriaki wagon and I would think that a player with her experience would know that mafia wouldn't just claim a risky role to claim like vig.

Last edited:

So they wanted him dead because it showed that a lot of people had him as their town read.

Not because of the Flop thing, but because she was on the kyriaki wagon and I would think that a player with her experience should would know that mafia wouldn't just claim a risky role to claim like vig.
Interesting theory Denial. Do you have any other reasons why you suspect Midorikawa to be scummy?

@Life;
It seemed you had contact with MCH looking at previous posts. Did he reveal his role to you? Do you know who he suspected or if he contacted anyone else?

Not because of the Flop thing, but because she was on the kyriaki wagon and I would think that a player with her experience would know that mafia wouldn't just claim a risky role to claim like vig.
Interesting theory Denial. Do you have any other reasons why you suspect Midorikawa to be scummy?

That's all I got so far.

Kyriaki claimed Vig after Midorikawa voted her, and two other players (Leggo and Flop) also voted her.

Not to mention, experience shouldn't have too much to do in deciphering Kyriaki's reasons for roleclaiming. Even you, who is still relatively new, were able to realize this point, so why couldn't Leggo and Flop do the same?

If this is all you have, it only helps to confirm my suspicion of you.

@Life;
It seemed you had contact with MCH looking at previous posts. Did he reveal his role to you? Do you know who he suspected or if he contacted anyone else?

Yes, I contacted him on N1 to ask him for his role. We shared our roles with each other as well as our reads. I would post the PMs but want to clarify it first. @Peaceful Giraffe; Can I copy/paste the PMs with returnofMCH, or is that a no-go?

Yes, I contacted him on N1 to ask him for his role. We shared our roles with each other as well as our reads. I would post the PMs but want to clarify it first. @Peaceful Giraffe; Can I copy/paste the PMs with returnofMCH, or is that a no-go?

Its fine to share communications with other players, just don't post stuff I send you such as role PMs. Also, don't post screenshots.

Our conversation:
returnofMCH said:
Lie said:
returnofMCH said:
Life said:
Hello, RMCH. (Do you mind if I call you that?)

I wanted to talk to you about the mafia game going on right now. I'm pretty confident you're town and wanted to form an alliance with you as you said you have a power role in the thread. [talking about my role here] and I wanted to see if we could work together to help the town.

Of course, if you do want to form a small alliance, I ask that you don't share our conversation with anyone else for the sake of discussion (well, except Marius (now Peaceful Giraffe) of course). So to get to the point, would you want to exchange roles? It's entirely up to you of course.

Let me know what you think! :~)

I'm up for that. I am the secret voter, I fake a vote to someone, then PM Peaceful Giraffe with who I'm really voting for, and yes this is a town role.

Cool~ I had the same role in a previous mafia game, so I have an easier time believing you. [that game being HD's Bravery Default mafia]

[talking about my role here]

Sorry for bringing this up in the thread by the way, however, as you're a new player and took a bit long to answer, the thought of you consulting other mafia members came to mind, which is why I shared. However, I don't think that's the case anymore. ^^

On another note, who are you suspicious of right now? Personally, I'm thinking that Flop, Midorikawa, and Denial are all scum. I'm surprised that Denial didn't vote anyone, and I'm thinking that he may have stayed off the Kyriaki wagon because two of his other scum buddies were already on it. Midori is the one I'm least sure of, but it would make some sense in my opinion.
I'm starting to get more and more suspicious of Midori right now. Flop is in second place.
plus, if denial is scum, that would be his second role as a mafia in row, because of WRM6.

*Ahem* Third mafia in a row (Didn't expect him to know that though.)...But it's not.

Also: I can't vote 3 people at the same time @Life; Even if I could, only one person could get lynched this phase.

*Ahem* Third mafia in a row (Didn't expect him to know that though.)...But it's not.

Also: I can't vote 3 people at the same time @Life; Even if I could, only one person could get lynched this phase.
Do you think that you could restate the explanations behind your reads?
i haven't gotten much of a read from Life or Green yet, so I'd like to know why you think that they're mafia

Do you think that you could restate the explanations behind your reads?
i haven't gotten much of a read from Life or Green yet, so I'd like to know why you think that they're mafia

Who is green? I think life is mafia considering he can't understand that I was trying to generate discussion and do something different rather than "playing it safe" like some people think I do. I also think that he is treating it like a fact that I'm mafia. And I don't like that unless he has 100% proof that I am.

Also, he talked to return before he died and return gave him his role. I think life was trying to take advantage of return being a new player. I could understand if he approached other players with similar things that he said to Return but I don't know if he did. @Life; did you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom