• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Random Messages Mafia! Endgame: Peace & Prosperity At Last! (town wins) 8/30/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Mafia! Day 2:The Troll who got Trolled and Died a Non-troll 8-14-

HumanPerson was signed in when posted
08-15-2015
07:32 PM ET (US)
EDIT
DELETE
test post

editEdited 08-15-2015 07:33 PM

All right the fact Neosquid apparently edited his post twice makes the QT post sound really legit(which well I guess would be what they would be trying to do but yeah), so I'm giving them more Town credit.

Somebody privately said masons aren't a common role, when actually, they are pretty common and considering how many relationships there are in the RM it would be a big risk for Mafia to fakeclaim it, so yeah, this makes me more sure that Neosquid and Gaga are really masons, more than I was before.

Re: Random Messages Mafia! Day 2:The Troll who got Trolled and Died a Non-troll 8-14-

I was just thinking, it may not be important information, but I think the Mafia will definitely avoid killing Neosquid or Gaga, since many people believe they are Mafia, they'd probably avoid touching them because they are targets for a mislynch.

I cant send any PM's which hurts me a ton. I'm 100% sure I know who mafia is unless they got framed (which I highly doubt considering the odds)

but this will help town so Ill say it

Magical Engineer is mafia if he isnt you guys can lynch me thats how serious I am

Vote: MagicalEngineer

Why are you sure of this?

I cant send any PM's which hurts me a ton. I'm 100% sure I know who mafia is unless they got framed (which I highly doubt considering the odds)

Magical Engineer is mafia if he isnt you guys can lynch me thats how serious I am

So you're claiming to have had a power role that incriminated Maniacal Engineer?

Please elaborate just a bit.
I have some reason to believe your words.

okay, so here's the scoop. HeroicPooch apparently claimed 1-shot lynch immune. Now, I already have a lynch redirector claim from a more trustworthy sauce. Add in my already bad vibes from the guy, and we have...

FOS: Aussie Eevee

do I reccomend killing him? I'd really rather w8 for a cop check, because if I'm wrong, then we've wasted two day phases trying to kill the guy. Cop, please check aussie eevee tonight and report back to me and gags if you get a guilty read. I'd appreciate it if you reported back to me in general, but if you don't trust me enough, I'll just assume that he's town if I don't get a PM back.

Last edited:

I can confirm that my attempt to use a cop check failed. I hope I actually have one..

ZexyPerson was signed in when posted < gags note: copying the star that signed in people have causes this last bit
08-08-2015
11:47 AM ET (US)

Welcome to the Random Messages Masons QT!
You can discuss here.

This QT is official and shouldn't be shared with others, only the hosts should do that if/when needed.

Explain @Gaga;

Vote: ManiacalEngineer

for the time being

@蜃気楼; care to explain further
@Maniacal Engineer; defend yourself

unless ME is still on his sabbath or whatever, dunno when that is

AussieEevee claimed 1x Deathproof, I don't see how 1x Lynch Redirector in a game this size makes a 1x Deathproof any less likely.

lovandra, I think Zexy meant that the QT link can't be shared.

From my understanding Aussie first claimed 1x lynch proof, then 1x deathproof, to different people. The implication in this post being he changed it to explain why he'd never be nightkilled as mafia.

Copy/pasting things from the QT is okay.

AussieEevee claimed 1x Deathproof, I don't see how 1x Lynch Redirector in a game this size makes a 1x Deathproof any less likely.

lovandra, I think Zexy meant that the QT link can't be shared.
having both roles on town seems a little odd to me
think it's worthy of a check

From my understanding Aussie first claimed 1x lynch proof, then 1x deathproof, to different people. The implication in this post being he changed it to explain why he'd never be nightkilled as mafia.

Copy/pasting things from the QT is okay.
ah, so that's what you meant.

Nothing to post... More than "Nothing to post..."

Aussie first claimed 1x lynch proof, then 1x deathproof, to different people. The implication in this post being he changed it to explain why he'd never be nightkilled as mafia.

Copy/pasting things is okay.

It's kinda funny that you are voting for a no lynch without voting no lynch.

Well i had been hoping to save my PR for a nightkill... but HD's bandwagon means its going to be wasted day 1. Disappointing :(

What's the issue in later saying his role could also prevent nightkills? Sounds like a normal exchange to me.

having both roles on town seems a little odd to me
think it's worthy of a check.

I don't think it's that odd myself, but it might be worthy of a check if there aren't any better alternatives. Personally I'd check FinalArcadia out of everyone, even if she's leaning Town, purely because of how wary I am of her.

Btw, I want to request for massclaim. Just a simple yes or no question to figure the core of the game.
1. Are you a JOAT* and given set of color/movie titles/number to unknownly use your power?

*)Have more than 1 possibly action can be triggered, usually on a limited number(s)

I claimed to be a JOAT that was given a set of title to accumulate action(s). I can choose to use the action that I've already gathered or PM the host the title to gathering the actions.

WHY DO I KEEP GET THIS RANDOMIZE ROLE!!!!

The I recall progress claimed this kind or role. and I recall this is a RANDOM message Mafia game... so I wonder how many JOAT out there.
@蜃気楼; care to explain what is happening?

Btw, I want to request for massclaim. Just a simple yes or no question to figure the core of the game.
1. Are you a JOAT* and given set of color/movie titles/number to unknownly use your power?

*)Have more than 1 possibly action can be triggered, usually on a limited number(s)

I claimed to be a JOAT that was given a set of title to accumulate action(s). I can choose to use the action that I've already gathered or PM the host the title to gathering the actions.

WHY DO I KEEP GET THIS RANDOMIZE ROLE!!!!

The I recall progress claimed this kind or role. and I recall this is a RANDOM message Mafia game... so I wonder how many JOAT out there.
@蜃気楼; care to explain what is happening?

Why do you want a mass claim in thread?

Wait, are you really claiming JOAT?? Did Zexy/MCH call it a JOAT? I don't really understand how your role works, could you give more detail?

So basically progress' role?

What's the issue in later saying his role could also prevent nightkills? Sounds like a normal exchange to me.
The fact that he claimed privately (or so he thought; there's never really much privacy in mafia ;D) as only lynch proof first just rubs me the wrong way. That's an overused phrase in mafia, I know.

It's very possible he did it for pure cautionary reasons, but I still agree with Squiddo that a checker should check him soon.

Anyway I'm going to
Vote: Maniacal Engineer
for now, in light of Boosty's post and what I know about Maniacal Engineer's actions last night.

I don't think it's that odd myself, but it might be worthy of a check if there aren't any better alternatives. Personally I'd check FinalArcadia out of everyone, even if she's leaning Town, purely because of how wary I am of her.
I've heard that he's apparently started a "townie quicktopic". In the XY mafia, he invited me to one of those and I was mafia, and I got my teammates all sorts of info. It's a tad hard to believe that he'd go back to this strategy immediately after that incident, you'd think he'd be reluctant, especially on day 1 of all phases.

This isn't a main reason I'm suspicious of him, but I think it's somefin to point out nonetheless. He's also been acting sort of weird too, I can't put my finger on what it is, but he rubs me in the wrong way.

I'll just wait for the cop tonight, will focus on ME in the meantime, since boosty apparently has reason to believe he's scum. Waiting for him to get back to us on that.

That's an overused phrase in mafia, I know.
damnitt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom