• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - ENDGAME - Baroque Works Win!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - Day 2: Over-doped

well, that was unexpected.
this is why I didn't vote for him. I had a gut feeling he would be a straw hat.

Not a bad read, but not sure if it's worthy of a vote. Got anything else to back this up?[/QUOTE]

His self-vote from Day 1 has him on my radar since then.

Human brings up a good point about the vanilla thing.

VOTE: Flopunny.

I can always take my vote off when/if Flopunny comes in with a defense, but right now this'll do.

AussieEevee said:
Was very quick to point out that he didn't vote for Poke Man due to his "gut feeling". Trying to look town.
I don't see how that would try to make him look more town. Since we're all in the same boat as far as not knowing who is on what side, regardless of alignment, it's hard to win points for "looking town" there.

Gonna hold off voting just yet. I would like to hear more from Flop though. I think it's very possible there are vanillas in the game so him soft claiming to be one is not worrying to me. Roles aren't everything. Flop is a good contributer and it would be a shame to lose him just because he doesn't have an active role. I'm a bit confused as to why Pyanda was chosen as the target? Maybe the mafia killer last night took lovandra's advice/opinion, whatever it was that they were allied with the town.

If lovandra really is allied with the mafia she helped to kill one of her own team there.

So...
As far as I understand, you're voting me because you all assume I'm vanilla and I made a wrong assumption?
I guess it's probably for the best for me to confirm that I am in fact a vanilla. The way my role was worded made me assume I was vanilla, clearly I was mistaken.
As for being quiet, it's my 2nd week back in school so I'm swamped with homework.
I can safely guess that approximately 50% of my voters are my enemy.
I will Vote: jokool since I'm pretty sure he's not my alignment.

um... @AussieEevee; you do realize my first post was a joke vote, right?
I had a gut feeling he's town because I just did, I always have gut feelings first, irl, I react then think, it's how I roll IRL and in forums.

AussieEevee said:
Was very quick to point out that he didn't vote for Poke Man due to his "gut feeling". Trying to look town.
I don't see how that would try to make him look more town. Since we're all in the same boat as far as not knowing who is on what side, regardless of alignment, it's hard to win points for "looking town" there.

Read what his post says again then. :)

So...
As far as I understand, you're voting me because you all assume I'm vanilla and I made a wrong assumption?
I guess it's probably for the best for me to confirm that I am in fact a vanilla. The way my role was worded made me assume I was vanilla, clearly I was mistaken.
As for being quiet, it's my 2nd week back in school so I'm swamped with homework.
I can safely guess that approximately 50% of my voters are my enemy.
I will Vote: jokool since I'm pretty sure he's not my alignment.

I'm voting you because I assumed you were Vanilla due to your wrong assumption that this was a Vanilla game, which makes you the safest lynch in my eyes. So wait are you Vanilla or not? If you thought your role was Vanilla how did you assume wrong?

What do you think is jokool's alignment?

AussieEevee said:

how does Having a reactionary feeling make me scummy?

Well, @Flopunny; what Human said.
Are you vanilla or not? I don't get when you were mistaken and about what so I am still confused.
Also, are you SURE that jokool is the opposite alignment for some reason?
Same question goes to @FinalArcadia; were you SURE that Flop is the opposite alignment when you decided to go after her as the very first vote?

Same question goes to @FinalArcadia; were you SURE that Flop is the opposite alignment when you decided to go after her as the very first vote?
I'm not sure at all actually. Flopunny's posts have left me with not much indication of alignment one way or another.

I figured that since we're back into even numbers between the two sides, might as well take a shot in the dark here, especially if they're only a vanilla. Plus, we hadn't heard much from Flopunny and I thought this could lead to more, which in turn could help figuring out Flop's alignment. Though as of now, I still don't have much clue as to Flopunny's alignment from the response they gave, but I am trying to figure out how to interpret the vote on jokool.

So wait are you Vanilla or not? If you thought your role was Vanilla how did you assume wrong?

What do you think is jokool's alignment?
Oh DAMN what I meant to say there was that my PM made me assume it was a vanilla game.

I'm being deliberately ambiguous about my alignment, so I won't tell you which alignment I think jokool is either.
@Zexy; I would say I'm about 72.3% sure that jokool is the killer not on my team.

AussieEevee said:

how does Having a reactionary feeling make me scummy?
You were quite quick to point out that you weren't involved in the lynch.

Re: One Piece: Alabasta Mafia - Night 1: Cloudy & Overcast in Alabasta

Well, that's interesting. Town lynches town, so mafia NKs mafia... that makes us even again.

what makes you so sure that it was the Boroque Works kill that succeeded and not a Straw Hats kill?

Well, that's interesting. Town lynches town, so mafia NKs mafia... that makes us even again.

what makes you so sure that it was the Boroque Works kill that succeeded and not a Straw Hats kill?

I assume you mean a vigilante? I suppose that is entirely possible. But that would mean that the doctor successfully protected the nightkill target.

I assume you mean a vigilante? I suppose that is entirely possible. But that would mean that the doctor successfully protected the nightkill target.

yeah, that is what I was meaning (regarding vig)

so, you think there is a doctor along with the enchantress?

I would assume so, but I don't know. There was only one kill last night, and if you are right about the vig, then what happened to the NK? Logic points me to it being blocked by a doctor or similar role.

I would assume so, but I don't know. There was only one kill last night, and if you are right about the vig, then what happened to the NK? Logic points me to it being blocked by a doctor or similar role.

I think the set up is balanced, as in, both sides have equal amounts of power, overall. So, having a vig makes most sense to me. I am not sure if having 4 protective roles against kills would make things very interesting, so, I was actually thinking more that there must have been a roleblock or something, on one of the 2 killing roles.

I think the set up is balanced, as in, both sides have equal amounts of power, overall. So, having a vig makes most sense to me. I am not sure if having 4 protective roles against kills would make things very interesting, so, I was actually thinking more that there must have been a roleblock or something, on one of the 2 killing roles.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but roleblocks don't effect the NK, do they? Or am i misunderstanding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom