• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Monty Python Mafia - And There Was Much Rejoicing (TOWN VICTORY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem like a competent fellow. It's a shame that you're forced to see what mafia becomes in the bane of inactivity
The rule of drama dictates we are on opposing sides.

The rule of drama dictates we are on opposing sides. I
I feel like you meant to continue pouring your feelings unto my soul...

something must have overtaken your mind...Nay! Your very heart!

If the rule of drama dictates such, I refuse to abide by such atrocities!

Join me, and together perhaps we can bring this fabulous endeavor back to what it once was...restore the glory that which has been robbed by that tyrannical Real Life.

Hmmm, tempting. Call me around Day 5. Looking forward to at least 2 mafia deaths by then.

A mafia game on bmgf ending before day 5? Inconceivable.

Oh, forgive me. Wrong comedy.

@leetic if there are no available subs for a slot(s) that are inactive, what will you do?

Also are we allowed to edit posts?
We'll first try to ask around in the situation room. If push comes to shove, we can ask someone from another community to hop on for a game, or modkill the inactive but give a boost to the team the inactive was part of. Lets just hope it doesn't come to those measures.

I tought that was banned in the entirety of TWR

We'll first try to ask around in the situation room. If push comes to shove, we can ask someone from another community to hop on for a game, or modkill the inactive but give a boost to the team the inactive was part of. Lets just hope it doesn't come to those measures.

I tought that was banned in the entirety of TWR
It's never been an issue. Policy used to be to involve mods if there was ever any kind of conflict that needed investigation. Hmmm, though I wonder if the new forums keep an edit log.

It's never been an issue. Policy used to be to involve mods if there was ever any kind of conflict that needed investigation. Hmmm, though I wonder if the new forums keep an edit log.
Some issues happened involving editing and rule-breaking that made the rule necessary. I support it.

Some issues happened involving editing and rule-breaking that made the rule necessary. I support it.
Yeah, I'm seeing Parma added it in. Huh, missed that one. Fair enough. Gonna have to remember it.

Absolutely not. I'm growing quite tired of playing games on this site only to see Day 1s get wasted because people don't take initiative immediately to start scumhunting. My vote stays until AussieEevee tries to help town advance.
I think you're overlooking the CASUAL nature of this site. BMGf is not mafiascum or mafia universe or any of the others.

That said, my vote on the host stays until I have a better target to vote for. You are looking awfully suspicious though.

I think you're overlooking the CASUAL nature of this site. BMGf is not mafiascum or mafia universe or any of the others.

That said, my vote on the host stays until I have a better target to vote for. You are looking awfully suspicious though.
Well, that's never really stopped some our more Machiavellian players. Of course, that just makes them dangerous.

f9a7be7e76.png

Oh wow, I didn't notice the new rule regarding edits. My bad for editing my earlier post to fix the mention!

Even if Bulbagarden is a relatively casual site for mafia, that doesn't excuse wasting day one. Active participation day one provides much more information for everyone to work with than inactive ones. I've seen many games where a well-executed day one has won the game for either side, so it is imperative that we all participate. Host votes are an easy opt out, because they provide no information. Joke votes, though jokes, may be looked into later and analyzed to look for trends or connections. They also can pressure the person who was voted into actively contributing in order to clear the vote off of them.

That being said:
Unvote: Zexy
Vote: AussieEevee

Aussie, the host vote being maintained for this long provides nothing for the town to get reads off of, making it an inherently antitown play. If you can contribute something of value to this day phase, this vote will be switched. Until then, it will remain.

Hey Drum, just so you know, that's two votes against Eevee. So unless you really think she needs to die today, you may want to reconsider. I'm not expecting Elieson is going to change their vote.

That puts more pressure on Aussie to contribute, does it not? I've given my conditions to remove my vote, and there is still over 24 hours left this day phase so I'm not being unreasonable on the time frame. (For quick reference, the day ends on Sunday at 8:00 AM ETC)

Also here's a vote count update for everyone, including invalid votes, as well as retracted votes.

Vote Count:

Valid Votes:

TheCapsFan: l (IGN)
AussieEevee: ll (Ellieson, DrumBeats)
DrumBeats: l (Ryuutakeshi)
Rainbow Cloud: l (The_Pikachu)

Invalid Votes:
Host vote: l (AussieEevee)

Retracted Valid Votes:
Zexy: l (DrumBeats)

Retracted Invalid Votes:

Rayne: l (Ryuutakeshi) - Also unsure if Rayne recently changed her username and is in this? If so, thats really cool.
Spam: l (Doctor Floptopus) - Maybe I'm missing that this is someone's nickname or something? Not familiar with a lot of current players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom