• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia MCH Multiverse Mafia! ENDGAME (TOWN WIN); 6/16/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
From this ghost, we learn that roles are generated randomly, so we're meeting odds with RNG.
This is a good point. But I'm still mad that logical role balancing would go out the window in this case.

I wouldn't be surprised if one miller was an add-on to an independent role with their own wincon.

zexy likes midorikawas post restriction

finalarcadia looks town because of post 79
I believe scum fa would not post like that
especially after what we saw from her in gen 1 and the 100

leggo has a point about the rng aspect of roles
so counterclaims may mean little this game which is kinda bad
my role isnt any strange custom thing so I can see it being a possibility

my posts with this restriction feel like I am writing poems

inb4 we're all millers

I believe both Miller claims, because claiming Miller randomly D1 is a bad move for scum, same with counterclaming like that.

Arg. Why GMs, why are there multiple millers?!?!/

There should be a Mafia where everyone is a Miller. Except for the Mafia, they'd be the Godfathers.

There should be a Mafia where everyone is a Miller. Except for the Mafia, they'd be the Godfathers.

I MEAN, THAT WOULD MAKE IT INCREDIBLY OBVIOUS WHO WAS SCUM AS SOON AS SOMEBODY GOT A TOWN READ ON A CHECK.

REGARDLESS, DEBATING ABOUT HOW MANY MILLERS THERE MIGHT BE ISN'T GETTING US ANYWHERE AT THE MOMENT. I'D LIKE TO HEAR FROM CAPS BEFORE GOING FURTHER WITH IT.

THE QUEEN HAS SPOKEN.

You've got to be shitting me. I roll my least flavor-ite role and there's ap-pear-ently two of us. What the fuck.

Woah woah woah. I just saw this. There's no way there are two millers, and I know for sure that I am the miller. Though my instincts tell me to resolve this peacefully, you leave me no choice.

Unvote: Zexy
Vote: TheCapsFan

So you're either complete bullshit, or this truly is (and I quote, from MCH himself) a "chaos mafia but not quite game." Which, given the facts on dupli-cake rolls in the OP, could be completely correct, and honestly I expect you could be telling the truth.

FAKECLAIMING MILLER IN THE VERY FIRST POST WITHOUT EVEN HINTING OR WAITING FOR SOME KIND OF SUSPICION TO BE ON YOU SEEMS A POOR MOVE TO ME

COULD BE A SLIP ON CAPS'S PART, BUT IT'S ALL A BIT BIZARRE

Whoa whoa whoa. I mean, I am pretty stew-pid. Or so my character is, ingame; heck, my character's stupidity is even why I'm the Miller. But seriously? I claimed miller right away because that's typically a safe, standard procedure here. I don't like to toot my own corn, but I'm a pretty good player as scum. scum!Me wouldn't do something as dumb as fakeclaim a common town role for no reason whatsoever.

2 millers is not logical, damn it. Bring on the salt if this is true.

Oh, trust me, I'm fucking furious. Naku ain't got nothin' on this shit. More salt nearly always makes food taste better. Everything except for...donuts, that is.

I pumice I shale do my post restriction butter now that I've regained my apatite for it!
I dunno, though. It seamanite to me like Midorikawa's logic is flawed in that Final Arcadia having a history of mafia-alignment probably has no bearing on this game.

@TheCapsFan What say you about this situation with two millerites?

(YES! I DID IT!)

I used to be a fan of rocks when I was younger, so your post restriction is quite amusing. I say that in regards to this slightly Lite Miller situation, I know I am indeed a Town Miller as per my role PM, and honestly, DrumBeats' responses have come across as nothing but town, so I have no reason to see that he is lying at this current moment.

Been quite some time since I've played mafia. Let's do this before I
425.gif
away.
I hope this works. I might not be good at handling this restriction, js.

I agree. It would be weird to do so. Though, maybe he's doing some master plan.

Whoa, Latin. Cool beans.

From this ghost, we learn that roles are generated randomly, so we're meeting odds with RNG.

Judging what DrumBeats has said, it doesn't look like they're affiliated with one another.

So I guess we might have to wait and see how TheCapsFan reacts to having a possible duplicate role.

You must be Restless Spirit, or have some type of ghost post restriction. 2spooky...

Alright, this will be my last post of the night. Sorry for the minor spam.

I've played a Mafia where all the townies were either a Cop, Insane Cop, Paranoid Cop, or Naive Cop. It was total chaos and the mafia won without too much trouble.
Oh, trust me, I'm fucking furious. Naku Gunner ain't got nothin' on this shit. More salt nearly always makes food taste better. Everything except for...donuts, that is.
FIFY.

Well anyway, this is a weird start to this day regardless.

I'm willing to accept that there could be two town millers. Of quartz, from what I understand, claiming miller pearly on is supposed to be a towny move.

Ha, a scum miller, though. Ivory much think that would be funny, if pointless.

FA's got me curious as to what would happen if people didn't follow their post restrictions, particularly, I know certain people have to follow them, but I don't know who those people are. Not that that knowledge seems like something that could help us find scum.

You don't have to follow your post restrictions if you don't wanna, it's more of a strong suggestion.

FA's got me curious as to what would happen if people didn't follow their post restrictions, particularly, I know certain people have to follow them, but I don't know who those people are. Not that that knowledge seems like something that could help us find scum.

From the rules:

Post Restriction: [You'll have a suggested but not mandatory P.R. listed here].

Post restrictions can't even be used to clear people like they can in my game, so what's the point?

they call it insane cop you know =p

caps posts feel town tbh
scum him was not joking around as much
no wallpost mostly for jokes either
the way the claim happened is towny too
I've played a Mafia where all the townies were either a Cop, Insane Cop, Paranoid Cop, or Naive Cop. It was total chaos and the mafia won without too much trouble.
dethy I guess
some people don't even consider it a real mafia game
it is more of a thought puzzle
pretty sure there even is an optimal claiming strategy for scum in that game
Post restrictions can't even be used to clear people like they can in my game, so what's the point?
unfortunately this is true
I may drop mine later
Also, @Sunsette I think you've got a key stuck on the left side of your key-gourd...not quite sure which one it could be, though.
caps complaining about people getting the caps lock key stuck
priceless

I do not have anything else to say. for now I got town vibes from some people I mentioned, that is all

SO, SO FAR WE'VE GOT 2 MILLER CLAIMS, 1 VOTE FOR FINALARCADIA, 2 VOTES FOR THECAPSFAN, NO REAL LEADS OR INFO, AND A PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE.

DID I MISS ANYTHING? (NOT THAT I WOULD, FOR I AM PERFECT. BUT JUST IN CASE.)

THE VOTES ON YOU WERE FROM BEFORE YOU GAVE YOUR EXPLANATION AND NOBODY HAS YET UNVOTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom