• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia MCH Multiverse Mafia! ENDGAME (TOWN WIN); 6/16/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, I don't see much to base an opinion on yet, just everyone citrine around waiting, but I can't blame anyone for not being considerably better than me.

The thing that garnets more of my attention than anything else so far is how leetic said there were no votes when 5 posts amd 23 minutes before, a vote was made against Zexy, and then Zexy defends "all the errors he (leetic) has made with regards to the vote count" as being towny. I mean, I guess it's not much, but it doesn't seem quite right and it's a;; I've got at the moment.

sorry for missing eod people I don’t like no lynch… but I wouldn’t be really willing to lynch either caps or mido at that point, although if I had to pick one it would be mido

I like caps/jd interaction up there

also @Leggo; mafia wouln’t kill you after your restless spirit claim regardless of whether you are townread in thread or not. also please explain that jd pr thing you said as caps asked

I'm pretty sure that PR meant Post Restriction...I sure hope I don't get killed because of that post.

I'm pretty sure that PR meant Post Restriction...I sure hope I don't get killed because of that post.
Yup, I did mean post restriction. I'm interested in seeing what character that jdthebud's role is based off of.

It's been a while since I've played mafia, so I'm a bit of it when it comes to mafia lingo, tbh.
If you're Restless Spirit, how can you know this? JD hasn't claimed, or softed for all I can see.

Either this was a really bad scum slip, or you know something we don't.
Do I really know something you don't know?

The only things I know is based on this thread only due being Restless Spirit which means it might be too much power for town if I were to have outside faction communication in a game that doesn't allow communication outside factions.

Though, I don't know if faction given communication means cleared allies from the start of the game. It will be interesting to learn more about the mechanics of this game.
also @Leggo; mafia wouln’t kill you after your restless spirit claim regardless of whether you are townread in thread or not.
True. As I don't have any private communication, the mafia would have less reason to go after me.

Unless they're gonna
623MS.png
on me and get me. The mafia can really
093MS.png
ya sometimes.
fear_80_anim_gif.gif

[insert Lavender Town music for spooky feels]

@Midorikawa; for zexy it sometimes is alignment indicative. that’s just how zexy thinks

you think scum me would buddy up in thread that soon in such an obvious manner
nice claim I will admit it also makes me slightly lean town on you

nah he still plays like that and can be troublesome to read
especially in those games where he isn't posting at all -_-

meh I did miss eod lol me. eod time kinda is inconvenient for me but meh

@FinalArcadia; a good way to figure out how jdthebud plays as town is to read the us presidential election 2016 game leetic hosted a while ago.
jd plays kinda like that again. thecapsfan is also the person who has played the most with him

because of that same game in which db and caps were scum together and won it I am not willing to believe they would attempt such a play right after that, it is too much of a complete turn from their previous scumbuddy playstyle
I know that wifom is a thing but it would be too much even for a scumteam as good as them imo

don’t worry about me ppl I have a way to clear myself tonight

Did Midorikawa teach you nothing in The 100 mafia. Relying on meta will bite you in the butt.

jdthebud has an interesting PR.

True, but one shouldn't forget things like this just in case. I
487MS.png
ya.

Though, I don't have much to sacrifice but my ability to vote if I do get lynched or NK'd.

Also, I realize it's kind of bad for me to get a town vibe early because the mafia might go after me first as there's been some mafia games where I've been NK'd early. Though, it really depends on how much meta I have had with the players who are mafia.

Oh no, so we'll never know until he's been lynched or NK'd, I guess.

Though, there's been some cases where he's actually trying to help and he's actually town.

Midorikawa thinks you're probably the safest actually. Killing you just gives a cleared townie if you are one since Midorikawa and everyone don't know how the RNG changed up roles. Hopefully not in anyway to insane. Thus you're better off alive for them.

If you're Restless Spirit, how can you know this? JD hasn't claimed, or softed for all I can see.

Either this was a really bad scum slip, or you know something we don't.
How would scum know that either? They would have to have a night action that they get immediate results on.
sorry for missing eod people I don’t like no lynch… but I wouldn’t be really willing to lynch either caps or mido at that point, although if I had to pick one it would be mido

I like caps/jd interaction up there

also @Leggo; mafia wouln’t kill you after your restless spirit claim regardless of whether you are townread in thread or not. also please explain that jd pr thing you said as caps asked

Why Midorikawa? No one had presented evidence against her like they did with Caps, and Caps reason for voting her was literally no reason. It was just a random choice. So why? Show Midorikawa and everyone why she is scummier than Caps.

@Midorikawa; did teach me that I was wrong with some people's meta
I also don't have any good leads so I have to use it a lot

I said that I may have picked you if I had to because I don't like day 1 no lynch
and the only options were you and caps

@Midorikawa; did teach me that I was wrong with some people's meta
I also don't have any good leads so I have to use it a lot

I said that I may have picked you if I had to because I don't like day 1 no lynch
and the only options were you and caps
But why Midorikawa over Caps? Share with everyone so they can use it come the update if they feel they also want to lynch Midorikawa.

But why Midorikawa over Caps? Share with everyone so they can use it come the update if they feel they also want to lynch Midorikawa.
do not blow this out of proportion
I said that if I had to lynch someone yesterday I would pick you instead of caps who looked town on several occasions and has a towny claim
do not worry and I will have lots of things to work with after the update hopefully.

Hey all. Sorry for being gone, I was at Fananime con for the weekend.

Will be catching up with my thoughts.

do not blow this out of proportion
I said that if I had to lynch someone yesterday I would pick you instead of caps who looked town on several occasions and has a towny claim
do not worry and I will have lots of things to work with after the update hopefully.
The fact that you would rather lynch someone who's role you do not know over someone who claimed miller which is an easy mafia fake claim is just strange period. And FA showed why Caps wa not as towny as you are making him out to be. Midorikawa is not blowing anything out of proportions. She doesn't like the lack of reasoning.

Day 2: Sad Face, I died.
1. @Zexy

2. @Pikochu

3. @Midorikawa

4. @DrumBeats

5. @jdthebud

6. @Leggo

7. @Hellcrow

8. @leetic

9. @FinalArcadia

10. @Sunsette

11. @Crystal Onix

12. @TheCapsFan

Day broke out, and the first victim was... none other than the bounty hunter created by the god himself.
Also not he's not truly dead, he got revived by Divine Power in the last minute and teleported to another dimension.
Either way... as a result of the Avatar of returnofMCH dying, 3 of the items, where lost forever.
however, he did sucessfully leave a dying message...
ANNOUNCEMENT:

hello people announcer here
if you are not sure who I am check my post restriction
my first post ever in thread was a softclaim
I do not have much else to say for now
we will have enough time in day 2 for that
Dear Zexy: you are returnofMCH, bounty hunter extraordinaire

romch111.png

You are the avatar of the god of this world, brought in from the dimensions of The Planetary Pit Stop and Bulbagarden forums (which share a universe in of themselves)

Thanks to your divine power by nature of sharing the same name as the god, you can talk to the others via the flavor text to tell EVERYONE what you may have found...

In short, you are the Announcer

Post Restriction: keep your posts short and to the point with no capitals (except when using the first person I) and no punctuation minus the occasional period.

You are allied with the Town. You win if all threats to the town are removed.
zexy was Nightkilled, he was returnofMCH the Announcer
IT IS NOW DAY 2
PHASE ENDS 48 HOURS FROM NOW, AND A HAMMER IS NEEDED OTHERWISE THERE IS AN AUTOMATIC NO LYNCH

VOTE: TheCapsFan

FA brought up some interesting points against him, and the idea of him and DB being scumbuddies is interesting as well. Also saying you won't be around for the end of phase and leaving a vote with absolutely no reasoning behind it is just strange, especially when it's on a known active player who usually points out basically everything. Gosh this seems like an OMGUS

@returnofMCH so only hammering works right? Thus if the phase ends with one person having like one vote more than another, it's still a no lynch right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom