• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
I just rewatched the Salandit video and noticed that it used what looked like a fire-type move against Rockruff, but the neutrally effective sound played. I'm wondering if this isn't actually Dragon Rage. So far only dragon-like Pokemon know that move, so it seems like Salandit could grow some draconic features when (if) it evolves.
Hopefully like a Komodo dragon!

A evolution of Pikipek or even both evolutions would be most welcome indeed. It'll finally end the debate of either them staying Normal/Flying or becoming Steel/Flying. :)

Derp, I assumed we were talking about Jangmo-o because of the "dragon" bit. I guess Salandit could become a komodo dragon. I like that, but I'd prefer something along the lines of a Japanese giant salamander. It'd be ugly as hell, but I like most (intentionally) ugly Pokemon. I love it when GF takes relatively obscure animals and makes them into Pokemon. That's why Clawitzer's one of my fave Gen VI Pokemon.

Derp, I assumed we were talking about Jangmo-o because of the "dragon" bit. I guess Salandit could become a komodo dragon. I like that, but I'd prefer something along the lines of a Japanese giant salamander. It'd be ugly as hell, but I like most (intentionally) ugly Pokemon. I love it when GF takes relatively obscure animals and makes them into Pokemon. That's why Clawitzer's one of my fave Gen VI Pokemon.
How do you feel about Bruxish?

If we include the stater evo pikapek evo cutiefly evo and the tapus we have 53 possible pokemon so far during gen 6 the leaks only go as far as 47 so with that numbers i presume we will have much more pokemon this gen. Gen 5 has 59 btw

So, is there anything on the Korean demos yet? I forget when they're supposed to be shown off.

Not sure if this has been posted, but my friend found this thread.

/vp/ - Come Aboard - Pokémon - 4chan

I personally don't believe most of it because of a couple points, but I thought it was worth sharing.

We'll find out tomorrow if this guy is legit too. If I remember correctly, he said that a bug type would be released in tomorrow's update. I'll check momentarily.

Update: He does say that "with certainty that a bug type will be revealed on the twentieth". Not an exact quote, but you guys get the point. Will make or break parts of this one.

Last edited:
Update: He does say that "with certainty that a bug type will be revealed on the twentieth". Not an exact quote, but you guys get the point. Will make or break parts of this one.
I mean its not unreasonable to assume that Cutiefly's evolution will be featured on the twentieth. Considering we caught glimpse of it in one of the JP trailers. I mean like he could have thought logically.

We'll find out tomorrow if this guy is legit too. If I remember correctly, he said that a bug type would be released in tomorrow's update. I'll check momentarily.

Does Cutiefly's evo count toward their legitimacy, or is that one exempt since we know it exists already?

Didn't the Riddler mention something about there being no more leaks (until the early copies come out) happening since Nintendo or TPCi finally cracked down on the Chinese branch which was where the goods were coming from?

No need to rely on the Bug-type reveal only. He also said Lugarugan's localized name would be something like "Wolfilth" (wolf + filth??...what) and we'll almost certainly get its real English name tomorrow so that'll also help confirm or debunk this leak.

Back
Top Bottom