• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia YuGiOh! | Battle City Finals Mafia | [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HumanDawn you need to stop ninja'ing me, it's rude.

Great minds thinks alike...!

That's interesting about @Elementar saying a Spy is in the game. Tea Gardener was described as a snoop though, so it could be her. I recall that I was told that there was no Doctor in the previous game of Elieson that I played.

Not sure I like this sudden opposition on jackatlasred... I still feel that out of the two Elementar is more likely to flip Mafia, even though jack only unvoted in his last post without commenting about the Elementar push.

Great minds thinks alike...!

That's interesting about @Elementar saying a Spy is in the game. Tea Gardener was described as a snoop though, so it could be her. I recall that I was told that there was no Doctor in the previous game of Elieson that I played.

Not sure I like this sudden opposition on jackatlasred... I still feel that out of the two Elementar is more likely to flip Mafia, even though jack only unvoted in his last post without commenting about the Elementar push.
All the contradictions have been made by jack, and once Elementar stopped obsessing over me he has had solid posts. Jack is more likely to flip mafia, and considering neither is my target, the mafia one is my preferred lynch do to personal reasons.

Night 2 Start

End of Phase V-V-V-Votals!
Elementar (3):
Alex Kaz, Zexy, Pikochu
jackatlasred (2): Elementar, WolfOwl
Pikochu (1): HumanDawn

Voteless (3): Calvin, jdthebud, jackatlasred

Crone 2: The jig is up, lady. You and your silly name don't belong here. You never win these tournaments when Mr. Kaiba is involved. The others have decided that you don't belong here!

Crone 1: Yea, and besides, there's like no easily accessible screenshots of you during Battle City Finals that are worth posting. Main Characters Only please.

Mai: B-But fellas, please. That's the dumbest explanation I've ever heard of. You can't kick me out of the tournament for that! And besides, I am a main character!

Crone 2: There's a lot of things you don't know, Ms. Valentine. This isn't your average Battle City Finals Tournament. The sooner you and your little friends understand it, the better. Now here, take this parachute while I'm feeling nice.

Mai: Wait...you're serious?!

Crone 1: Do we look like we're joking?

With a swift kick in the tookus, Mai was kicked off of the airship, sent to plummet to her unfortunate place where all the other tournament losers were destined to be left to. The Sidelines.

Dear Elementar, you are Mai Valentine.

You are a powerful duelist fueled by greed and vanity, that is, until you entered the Duelist Kingdom tournament. There, you met Yugi Moto and Joey Wheeler, and have since learned to change your motivation for dueling. You have little connection with the past, but you are still able to keep up with those that do, with your infamous Harpy Lady deck that is. This has made you even more skilled, as you now duel for others as well as yourself. Who taught you this? Who inspired this change in thought? A street punk with a heart of gold and a mouth that never shuts, named Joey Wheeler.

Because of your encounter with Joey Wheeler from tournament to tournament, and his interactions with you causing a stir of feelings within your heart, you cannot help but be open with him in conversation, and you seek him out whenever you are able. You may communicate with [SNIP] in a logged PM including the host and any Informed Observers. Also, in your role PM, the italicized portion will be <Snipped> from any instance in which your RolePM is to be viewed by another player(s), let it be hypothetical role-result related or simply a mod-related RolePM flip.

That chatroom can be found here: [SNIP]

In short, you are a Town Neighbor.

You are allied with The Pharaoh. You win if all threats to the The Pharaoh are eliminated.

Hopefully, Mai doesn't get hell-bent on revenge for being forcibly booted from the airship before her first duel, and try to get it next season by being hypnotized by a magic glowing green space rock or something. That would be weird.

Night 2 starts now, and ends in 24 hours (1200 GMT-5) on 10/2/16 [Noon EST on Sunday, for example]. I may end Night 2 up to 8 hours early if all theoretical actions are submitted by then. Good luck!

Well now...

I've reread Elementar's Role PM three times and I don't think I can find the mention of a potential Spy anywhere... Was that a last minute bluff to try to sound more genuine? Elementar, I honestly feel like you have to pay more attention to what's going on and your role. This wouldn't be the first time it happened.

@Zexy Considering that some of your reasoning led to a mislynch I'll need you to spill on what you've been hiding. You seem to trust Pikochu a lot more than anyone else for some reason, not even directly acknowledging what I've said against him, and claimed that I'm scummy for pushing for him, and then when I asked you to elaborate on why, you gave a contradictory reason. I'm not even sure how your claim works. You said you could stop a lynch with your Governor role in your last post... but somehow I thought that you could only make No Lynches with it. You also said that if Elementar flips Town then jackatlasred would look a lot scummier, could you elaborate on why? I have a theory of my own but I would like to hear your piece first.

Also, in your role PM, the italicized portion will be <Snipped> from any instance in which your RolePM is to be viewed by another player(s), let it be hypothetical role-result related or simply a mod-related RolePM flip.

Hmm... maybe this is what Elementar meant? Is there a Role PM spy then? Maybe it serves as a nameclaim checker for Town? Not sure what is meant by "simply a mod-related Role PM flip".

@Elieson Which parts of Elementar's Role PM are italicized? The quote makes the whole Role PM in italics, and by "simply a mod-related Role PM flip", do you mean like a death flip? If so, is there stuff that was removed from the Role PM flip you revealed of Elementar?

What was the case on elementar anywyas?
In short, jack saying that mai might be itp, while they were neighbors. Which now rubs me the wrong way about jack. Elementar forgeting important details or his unwillingness to out while having so many votes on him didn't help either.

@Elieson Which parts of Elementar's Role PM are italicized? The quote makes the whole Role PM in italics, and by "simply a mod-related Role PM flip", do you mean like a death flip? If so, is there stuff that was removed from the Role PM flip you revealed of Elementar?

Quote tags italicize everything, so for the record, If you see snip, it was italicized from the getgo.

Figure the rest out yourselves.

Hmm... maybe this is what Elementar meant? Is there a Role PM spy then? Maybe it serves as a nameclaim checker for Town? Not sure what is meant by "simply a mod-related Role PM flip".

I think "simply a mod-related Role PM flip" refers to a death flip. There could be a Role PM spy in the game but it's "hypothetical".

Also, the snipped parts seem to be just his chatmate and the chatroom link. Doesn't seem like much else was removed.

In short, jack saying that mai might be itp, while they were neighbors. Which now rubs me the wrong way about jack. Elementar forgeting important details or his unwillingness to out while having so many votes on him didn't help either.

Which was a arguably in jacks part, and what was he supposed to out? He had outed everything already.

Hey all.

I'll get on to this tomorrow. I'm busy for the rest of the day today.

Thanks for hosting a great game @Elieson. It would have been fun for me to stay but hopefully town can get some info from this lynch.

@HumanDawn, I know. Usually on holidays I'm at home all the time, but for the past week, I've been at home for an average of 3-5 hours a day, some days I might even have not been home and I've been at a mates. I needed some time with the family and unfortunately, I had to skip over stuff. I didn't want to be that out of touch, but unfortunately I was.

Good luck town! :)

Quote tags italicize everything, so for the record, If you see snip, it was italicized from the getgo.

Figure the rest out yourselves.

o H GOSH I'M SO STUPID I DIDN'T EVEN MAKE THE CONNECTION...

Also, the snipped parts seem to be just his chatmate and the chatroom link. Doesn't seem like much else was removed.

Yeah... It's pretty much the usual.

I've been thinking, tomorrow is going to suck if WolfOwl is an Independent. That's kind of three vs four if the Mafia successfully kills somebody again. She has made it clear she needs a Townie lynched, and I doubt she will ally with Town in the votes. It would be hard to lynch her too, because if she's telling the truth about her Bomb then from 7 players it would drop to 5 players, and a Nightkill then means gg Mafia. Hopefully Mafia Nightkills her Lynch target, but they may purposely pick to Nightkill those that aren't connected to her... Even with me, I could be her lynch target because Duke Devlin hated Tristan's guts and at one point fought him on the blimp, though I'm not sure how I'd see him fitting bomb...

I've been thinking, tomorrow is going to suck if WolfOwl is an Independent. That's kind of three vs four if the Mafia successfully kills somebody again. She has made it clear she needs a Townie lynched, and I doubt she will ally with Town in the votes. It would be hard to lynch her too, because if she's telling the truth about her Bomb then from 7 players it would drop to 5 players, and a Nightkill then means gg Mafia. Hopefully Mafia Nightkills her Lynch target, but they may purposely pick to Nightkill those that aren't connected to her... Even with me, I could be her lynch target because Duke Devlin hated Tristan's guts and at one point fought him on the blimp, though I'm not sure how I'd see him fitting bomb...
Wrong. Unless it is my target on the chopping block, then it is actually in my better interest to lynch mafia if my target is town since that'll slightly lessen the chance of my target being nked.

Mafia successfully kills somebody again
They haven't killed anyone successfully.

Also I can't think of many people that would actully off anyone specific at any point during the finals. The participants were Odion, Marik, Joey, Kaiba, Yugi, Mai, Ishzu and Bakura. The extras are Mokuba, Tristan, and Tea. I'm more willing to believe mokuba is not a character since he didn't play much of a role. Also I believe that the 8 that participated in the actual duels are in the game. I believe we should question all who are not within those 8 claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom