• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SPOILERS: Demo Datamine Discussion

Still uncertain if I like the idea of pre-evolutions for mascots. It is one for something like Manaphy who is a mythical to have one but mascots is another. It might grow on me if I give it a real chance.

I think it will not be real "pre-evos" but forms depending maybe on special items.

As long as they did not design them to look similar and were like nah these are not related to the legendaries at all then I am happy.

Yeah, I think Cosmog evolves into Cosmocoon and then has a split evo into either of the mascots. It has Lunala's crescent ears on its side and Solgaleo's mane spikes all around it.
Plus the blue/pink inside it to correlate Solgaleo or Lunalas eyes.

My only question is which will it evolve into depending on the version you play, and how/when? On one hand, the obvious answer would be "oh, well it'll evolve into your version's mascot." But, what if your version's mascot is already fully evolved in the game while this little guy evolves into the opposite version's mascot sometime really late-game. Maybe even when you battle your version mascot? Who knows?

Basically this pls:

I hope that in SUN we have Solgaleo in real form and Lunala in "pre-evo" form in Lillie's bag and in MOON we have Lunala in real form and Solgaleo in "pre-evo" form.

My only question is which will it evolve into depending on the version you play, and how/when? On one hand, the obvious answer would be "oh, well it'll evolve into your version's mascot." But, what if your version's mascot is already fully evolved in the game while this little guy evolves into the opposite version's mascot sometime really late-game. Maybe even when you battle your version mascot? Who knows?

Basically this pls:
O.O oh my goddess no! I'm getting moon only because of lunala bats are my thing

Maybe this pre-evo thing has something to do with that sun/moon flute? Like, if you play the sun flute it'll evolve into Solgaleo, but if you play the moon flute it'll evolve into Lunala.

Maybe this pre-evo thing has something to do with that sun/moon flute? Like, if you play the sun flute it'll evolve into Solgaleo, but if you play the moon flute it'll evolve into Lunala.
In a sense, we might actually be able to obtain both Pokémon then in both versions simply by mixing records then. Though it begs the question then, how does it even work that way? To my knowledge, we have never evolved a Pokémon with the use of a Key Item before. So perhaps the Sun and Moon Flutes might merely be used to summon the other?

I just realized that Diving-bell-spider2 seems like it is posed with its abdomen facing us, bringing the count of backwards-facing battlers to 3 as far as I know (The other two being Mawile and {Mega} Sceptile).

I just realized that Diving-bell-spider2 seems like it is posed with its abdomen facing us, bringing the count of backwards-facing battlers to 3 as far as I know (The other two being Mawile and {Mega} Sceptile).

Turtonator makes four

Ninja'd whoops ;x

as a replacement I will say that I hope Lycanroc midnight form has something we just don't know about yet

it seems so absolutely trash, its for stuff like this I am kinda sad we didn't see moves and stats of pokes :(

I don't think that its abdomen I think it just has an ugly face (sorry, spider, I'm sure you're beautiful on the inside)
It has a pair of spinnerets and no discernible eyes. That being a butt instead of a face is pretty likely.
14568230_10154030918102951_8428495823240616120_n.jpg

We'll just have to wait til we can see it move.

it looks like those little arms by the mouth of a spider or the fangs to me. i think that is its face but i guess we really dont know.

it looks like those little arms by the mouth of a spider or the fangs to me. i think that is its face but i guess we really dont know.
Do you mean the pedipalps or the chelicerae? Because both are incredibly unlikely to just be little nubs that are part of the same geometric framework as the base body and coloration - especially since both have been depicted before on other Pokemon.

Back
Top Bottom