• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia - Endgame - 11/14/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why haven't you used the second shot as the numbers kept whittling down in this game?
Been so busy I forgot to use the second shot. I was planning to use it tonight. My target will be whoever survives out of Elieson and Elementar. I'm thinking elementar, as I'd rather lynch Elieson. He's acting very scummy, where as Elementar strikes me as town (Which I will confirm tonight)

I'm the rook from the Chess Mafia. I have a two shot alignment investigation power. Was going to use it on you day 1, but you scared me off so I scanned @Elementar. It failed. Not sure why. Haven't used the second shot yet.

I was holding off so scum wouldn't make me a priority for tonight's shot.

Been so busy I forgot to use the second shot. I was planning to use it tonight. My target will be whoever survives out of Elieson and Elementar. I'm thinking elementar, as I'd rather lynch Elieson. He's acting very scummy, where as Elementar strikes me as town (Which I will confirm tonight)

Ok.

One day you are gonna post about the same thing twice without contradicting yourself, right?

I'm a bishop, oh wait I'm a rook. Eh whatever.

I intentionally didn't scan. Oh wait, I just forgot. Eh whatever.

Also in case town!you missed Giles/jdthebud's flip, that confirms a Godfather in the setup, which means you cannot confirm jack diddly with a town scan result
but that's besides the point.

@Elementar i support the role in the game setting. I still think FA is scummy by proxy of the AlexKaz Cop check potentiality.

So HOW THE FUCK DID COP!AE FAIL ON TARGETTING ELEMENTAR??!!??!!!??

##VOTE AussieEevee

It's the only role that literally doesn't exist out of everybZexy Game that was used for this game's design.

If it flips Godfather then FA is scum. If not then the game may have another ITP which i dunno who.

I think that the mafia from FA's game could have caused the roleblock N1, so that's a possibility. But otherwise, I think AE is lying.

And confirming me as town does what? Helps you trust someone? Go for someone you think could be scum to actually make a difference.

UNVOTE: Elieson

VOTE: AussieEevee

What purpose does this serve?

I remind you that we are in a state of lylo. Lynch me and you grant an instant win to elieson

1. Why Elieson? Why focus on them? You actually havent presented much evidence for their case.
2. I've said why. We are in a state of LYLO, so why would you cop check me if I'm your top town read?
3. You 'somehow' failed to check me N1. If there was a roleblocker, why would they target you?
4. Your statements are all over the place.

If you're town, I'm geuninely sorry, but I need to go with my gut feeling and go for you. If Elieson is scum, I won't trust them again. I guess I don't like bastard games.

You might have noticed the announcement in the front page:
"Bulbagarden Forums will be temporarily shut down starting at some point in the next twenty-four hours for some site updates before Sun and Moon releases. We expect those upgrades to take a few days, and apologize for the inconvenience."

The phase gets extended for the entire duration of said updates unless a HYPER-MAJORITY occurs before the site is shut down.

VOTE: AussieEevee.

Yeah there's been too many contradictions in your statements and you've overall struck me as scummy this whole game-- not contributing much (when you were talking, it wasn't exactly any type of meaningful scum-hunting), staying under the radar for the most part, letting the jester win, etc. Making the wrong decision here is not an option, but I honestly feel you're scum compared to the others.

AussieEevee said:
I never said I intentionally forgot to scan.
But you did contradict yourself.

Like Elementar, I just gotta go with my gut here too and it's leading me to voting you. Also how are you being set up by Elieson? Could you please explain that because I feel like I'm missing something.

not contributing much (when you were talking, it wasn't exactly any type of meaningful scum-hunting)
No change from normal then. I thought i was doing better than previous games.
But you did contradict yourself.
True, and I admit that I was mixed up over silly little chess pieces.

Also how are you being set up by Elieson? Could you please explain that because I feel like I'm missing something.

Twisting my words. Jumping on my single contradiction and blowing it out of proportion.

I wouldn't know the difference between a rook, a bishop and a prince in chess, o surely it is understandable that I mixed them up.

He also claims I contradicted myself by saying i forgot to scan then saying i said it was intentional.

What really happened is that I scanned N1 and was blocked, and forgot to use my second scan. I was intentionally holding off on claiming until i had used the second scan. Now I've been made a prime target. Elieson knows he has to get rid of me. I'm the last (probably? Did you claim, Ghostly?) power role left that can expose him.

What really happened is that I scanned N1 and was blocked, and forgot to use my second scan. I was intentionally holding off on claiming until i had used the second scan. Now I've been made a prime target. Elieson knows he has to get rid of me. I'm the last (probably? Did you claim, Ghostly?) power role left that can expose him.
I understand how you could forget to use the second scan (goodness knows I've been forgetful in games where I had an ability:p) but it's the contradiction that was pointed out that troubles me. Inconsistencies are important to point out whether they are intentional or not.

I did claim. You had acknowledged it and doubted it, saying a vanilla in a role heavy game like this seemed unlikely.

@Aussie Eevee, why would you try and scan me now if I'm one of your town reads? That doesn't make sense. I believe you want to 'scan' me because I'm the safest town target, so it looks like your right. So, to make yourself look town (and I don't think you are), you scan the safest option that you can guess correctly. And I don't see why your scan wouldn't work N1. I didn't commute then, because I'm never a target on N1. Do you (or your scum team if you're a part of it) have a role cop ability that saw my role and hoped that it would work?

@Elieson, @FinalArcadia, may we please have your imputs?

Whoops, I had meant to check in here but forgot once I got on Paper Mario, sorry!

In regards to the AussieEevee situation, his contradictions in claim (the chess piece confusion + the action usage) are pretty scummy. But I suppose there is a slight chance he could have been truthful about forgetting which chess piece he is if he truly isn't familiar with them since honestly I could see town!Eevee doing so based on other games I've played with him.

The action issue is very thorny though. Outside of a bussing situation, I don't see how both Elementar and Eevee could be scum. The two options really are that a) AussieEevee is lying about having tried to check Elementar or b) Elementar is lying about his ability. Commuter was a pretty popular mafia fakeclaim at one point (fun fact: I fakeclaimed that in my first game as scum and ruined myself by forgetting what I claimed my usage as), and it could be a cover for either roleblocker (hence Eevee's lack of a result) or something like ascetic. Though that would beg the question of why Eevee would be the roleblock choice. Either way, he has the majority so I won't hammer right now so we can try to make sure we make the right choice and also get as much information/discussion out of this phase as possible.

@Elementar
Why do you think you're the "safest town target?" Your claim isn't proven, same as the rest of us.

I did claim. You had acknowledged it and doubted it, saying a vanilla in a role heavy game like this seemed unlikely.
Oh! I'm sorry, I forgot. It is a hard claim to believe. I mean, so far every flip has been a power role.

@Aussie Eevee, why would you try and scan me now if I'm one of your town reads?
Because you're a strng town read for me... And Elieson is my only scum read at the moment.

I don't see a situation where you and Elieson are scum together... FinalArcadia and Elieson, maybe. Ghostly and Elieson, maybe. Both have been scummy and both could possibly be aligned with Elieson

The two options really are that a) AussieEevee is lying about having tried to check Elementar or b) Elementar is lying about his ability. Commuter was a pretty popular mafia fakeclaim at one point

I'm not lying. And honestly, Commuter is a pretty dangerous fakeclaim. If there was a watcher that had checked Elementar and he wasn't really a commuter, they'd see him visiting. Dangerous fakeclaim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom