• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon XY&Z Anime Mafia ~ Endgame (Until the day we meet again...) ~ TOWN AND JESTER WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not forced to kill.
So, this means that either the scum decided not to kill someone tonight for whatever reason, or the target was protected by a cop. Any way to tell which?

BTW I'm real busy today, if you do see me it'll just be something in the little time I managed to steal. I'll try to put more effort in tonight when I've got more time.

I don't think mafia would have wasted a night not killing anyone. They get a 98% guaranteed kill during the night - there's no reason not to kill.

I wholly believe this is the work of a doctor.

Vote: Zexy

I'll provide a much more in-depth post later, probably tomorrow. I am too tired to do so at the moment.

Tapatalk sucks monkey dong but it alerts me which is really cool. Im glad I downloaded it.

Caps ill restate my scumreads of Gibus and My nullread of HD later.

If Zexy docced FA then FA and Z are town, but I wouldn't put it past Zexy to forego a Nightkill just to pull a fast one. @Elementar can mafia not perform a kill, or is one forced nightly?
That is very wifom-y reasoning for reasons Kevin(?) states

VOTE: Zexy.

I'm not believing him protecting FA this phase, it seems highly unlikely. I'm not sure why mafia would have gone after FA knowing that a doc would have probably been protecting her anyhow if, let's say, Zexy were telling the truth and she were cleared. She'd be priority number 1 at that point to protect being that she would be cleared (unless anyone were thinking she was godfather or something but no one is so). This really seems like a kill was not placed intentionally in order to make it look like Zexy protected FA successfully and with the doc protect being another ability of his. And as I've made clear it just really is not possible for Zexy to be truthful with the claim nor does Clembot make sense. I'd say more but I'm tired hopefully this makes sense at least

Zexy said:
I will only claim them if I really really feel like I have to in order to save myself. Last phase I didn’t have to, considering I’m alive.
You're going to be lynched so this is probably the best and only time really... and last phase you really came close to almost being lynched, so you were cutting it close there. Not claiming the other three was risky, and that's suspicious.

That is very wifom-y reasoning for reasons Kevin(?) states

Who's Kevin?

Also, too bad. I don't buy it and Zexy saving the guy he docced is stupid hypotheticals because he assumes that scum would kill the person that he said was town. This relies on scum not thinking that Town!Zexy is going to get lynched, and that is a fallacy since Zexy is most likely scum and pretty much the unanimously recognized super scumdidate the game has.

Scum has absolutely no reason to take Zexys word for anything regarding FA even if he were to be town because then they would have to have a reason to keep him [Zexy] alive. Either Zexy is scum and he/faction didn't do a kill, or scum had their kill fail from a block or doc or something (there aren't many other reasons aside from doc/block). Scum would then have reason to avoid lynching town!Zexy, as his lynch then slates FA as town (or godfather theoretically) and great Doc fodder, which is bad in one sense but more manageable as a whole since then their threat, the cop, is gone. If scum is setting up town!zexy to get mislynched, they did it as wrong as possible.

If Zexy is town and scum wanted to out a threat, they would have killed a town!Zexy waaaaay before killing one of his checks.

There is just too much evidence to state that Z is scum and I'm gluing my vote here unless someone else has a fantastic reason for me to do otherwise

Vote: Zexy

There's no better option at this point. He sounds like he gave up. Nice save there though! Whoever was targetted should be confirmed Town.

Anyone have any thoughts on there potentially being a Cult around? How do you deal with one?

I will answer everything in a while. I just don't have the time right now. I'll answer @TheCapsFan and @Pikochu. @HumanDawn you said it yourself: Zexy's the better option.

@Elieson: I'm interested in your HD nullread. You told me he probably has a boring role but any updates?

I'd like to see what you two think of each other.

VOTE: Zexy

Day 2 Vote Count:

Hellcrow (7) - Klavier Gavin, Max1996, Elieson, MatrixChap, Lone_Garurumon, Hellcrow, Zexy
Zexy (6) - GastlyGibus, Ghostly, HumanDawn, FinalArcadia, Seth Rollins, Space

People who did not vote: jackatlasred, Pikochu, Olive (can't), moonbird (inactive)

If Zexy is Mafia:

People I suspect that are potentially scum on the wagon: MatrixChap, Lone_Garurumon

People I suspect could potentially be scum bussing Zexy: Seth Rollins/maybe Space

People I suspect could potentially be Mafia who decided not to vote: jackatlasred/maybe Pikochu

I'd recommend others to do this too.

Not at all. Typically a good strategy to find scum is to go back and look at the dead player's posts, reads, and interactions. There's also the whole bandwagon thing on Caps whose lynch should have never occurred. I'm positive there's scum on that bandwagon.

That makes sense but still, much of the case that was brought upon them D1 was 1. brought up by Zexy, which makes it incredibly unlikely that they are on the same team and 2. based off their elaborate way of speaking, which we have now determined to be a result of their character.

lol so by bolding the word CROW within his post, he's hinting at Zexy? C'mon Seth, you're better than this.

226880-564299-2_320x400.jpg

In the same post, no less.

Also can we talk about the fact that apparently @Pikochu can't be lynched? What's up with that? Did I miss an explanation of that?

Lol

If Pikochu can't be lynched, then it's really unlikely he's scum. He could be an independent but well.

What I meant is that Olive is hinting at Zexy because he has been liking many posts that throw suspicion at him, not the word CROW. Olive never really said anything specific about Hellcrow, but now that I look back it seems you're right.

And the second part was...kinda the point lol. If you continue reading my post you'll read that "I'm just confused". Which I was. And I don't see how that's necessarily scummy, if that's what you're implying.

What should I clear up?

Anyways, I think my Doctor on FA might've worked :D

Zexy is lying. I can just see it. The :D face and all. You'd visit someone like Olive, wouldn't you? ;)

Zexy's scumbuddies probably include MatrixChap and jackatlasred because he was trying to clear him a bit without exaggerating of course by saying he likes their posts on D1.

Whatever I'll just out

Last night, Klavier Gavin was targetted by <geez>, jackatlasred, Ghostly, <woo>, Zexy, <haha>, MatrixChap and Space

As you can see, Zexy is lying and therefore couldn't have visited FA last night. I guess Olive was going to be the mafia kill, cuz I did target him and not Klavier so there's a driver among us, whether he's town or mafia I don't know but probably town. The <haha> and <woo> are people who I think are town and shouldn't be exposed so the scum can kill them tonight. Aka, you know, doc. The others might be worth looking into. I left Ghostly because she already softclaimed and she could confirm?

If it wasn't obvious already, I am the Watcher. I don't know if Zexy's entire scumteam was exposed in this thing. If you think they were then I'll gladly reveal the other people. I could reveal the <geez> dude if it's necessary but I think he's town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom