• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official Request a Song Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a copy of Together Forever that doesn't have Ash, Brock, Misty and Pikachu speaking in the middle of it?

That's how it comes. I'm not aware of any other version.

I wasn't even aware Houen had a Pokerap. Are you sure you don't mean the Johto Pokerap?

No there's a Hoenn one as well. You're not missing much, though.

Last edited:
That's how it comes. I'm not aware of any other version.
I just essumed that a Karaoke/instrumental verson must exist so maybe someone with a decent audio editing program used that to remove the talking. I'd give it a try myself but all I have to work with is Windows Movie Maker.

if someone can get me a karaoke and vocal version of Together Forever I can edit it up for Gaiash. =)

Okay, I'm not sure if this is plausible, since the episode's pretty new, but does anyone have that song from the summer school episode, the one that played over the battle scenes toward the end? It's like a country sort of song, fiddle and possibly banjo. Is that one out there yet?

if someone can get me a karaoke and vocal version of Together Forever I can edit it up for Gaiash. =)
Thanks in advance. I'll see if I can find a site with both those versions available.

I need the 4th and 8th theme music's full versions. The ones they used in the movies. Hopefully someone can help.

thank you

I need the 4th and 8th theme music's full versions. The ones they used in the movies. Hopefully someone can help.
thank you

Umm, what? More specific please. Do you mean the soundtrack, the opening theme, ending, japanese or english, etc?

Thanks

By the way i went onto the link and i dont understand what to do in order to download it

Thanks

By the way i went onto the link and i dont understand what to do in order to download it

There will be 3 letters at the top (down a bit and a little leftish). Type the 3 random letters in the box > click Free download > wait 45 seconds > click download

Alright, Im looking for the R/B/Y Gym Theme. Now I know this track has never been released, so what im asking for is if anyone has a version they have edited out from the series.

Alright, Im looking for the R/B/Y Gym Theme. Now I know this track has never been released, so what im asking for is if anyone has a version they have edited out from the series.

I double request this, was it the one where in Indigo would occur when the heroes would win? Sort of like Indigo's version of Advance Adventure Instrumental...memorable uses of it where when Pikachu defeats Dragonite with it.

I have the RBY gym theme on my computer, but i dont know how to send it to you. How do i send music?

Can someone give me Battle Frontier (Japanese), Spurt, and Hakura's Theme? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom