• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official Request a Song Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have the movie version of the first Pokemon Theme song?

If you do have it I'll be eternally grateful!

Can someone give me Battle Frontier (Japanese), Spurt, and Hakura's Theme? Thanks in advance.
Battle Frontier near the bottom, this for Spurt and Haruka's Theme. Too bad the site hasn't been updated in years, literally...
Does anybody have the movie version of the first Pokemon Theme song?
If you do have it I'll be eternally grateful!
I'm assuming you mean the English version, so here it is. One of the few only decent English songs out there, IMO. Now you're in my debt...jk. :p lol
Anyone can upload the 11th Movie OST?
Yeah, I've been searching all over for it... No one seems to want to upload it. Seriously hope someone uploads it soon!

Aren't there any MIDI versions or anything? Ah, well...

http://media.pokemonspain.com/radio/index.php?lista=peliculas

It's right at the top of the list and you have to choose the next track once it's finished overwise it'll go onto a random track

Used the site to extract the audio. Now you can listen to the soundtrack, without having to keep choosing the next track.

The quality obviously isn't top-notch, but it's passable. At least it's only 12 megabytes, which makes for an easier download. I can't say the same about uploading, unfortunately, lol. In any case, it'll let you get the feel of the soundtrack before someone actually uploads the real thing.

Used the site to extract the audio. Now you can listen to the soundtrack, without having to keep choosing the next track.

The quality obviously isn't top-notch, but it's passable. At least it's only 12 megabytes, which makes for an easier download. I can't say the same about uploading, unfortunately, lol. In any case, it'll let you get the feel of the soundtrack before someone actually uploads the real thing.

Cool, thanks. Its sad what we have to do because #PocketMonsters are being so awkward. Why are they only letting certain people get the 11th movie soundtrack? I thought they were supposed to help everyone?

Cool, thanks. Its sad what we have to do because #PocketMonsters are being so awkward. Why are they only letting certain people get the 11th movie soundtrack? I thought they were supposed to help everyone?
Who knows? Some kind of special privilege or something? They also have a policy of not allowing things from their channel onto sites like megaupload...wonder why? But anyway, they'll probably release it to others a little while later.
You know what's a little annoying? The fact that the track I have been waiting for the most doesn't seem to be on the soundtrack =.=
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=BXC70gtKpes
it starts at 1:23 . . mostly it is the flute/piccolo rip that I was looking forward to listening to.
Really? When does it end? Because I can't really hear the flute in it. The part after 1:23 seems to come from track 6 Hanten Sekai...

yeah, well that's what I thought . . but I guess I'm talking really about the part that starts around 1:37.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom