• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Solar System Mafia - ENDGAME - What Revolves Around the Sun Now? [MAFIA WIN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAY 1 - Everything Revolves Around the Sun
DAY 1 - Everything Revolves Around the Sun

"I see those dastardly dwarfs are up to no good again." the Sun sighed as he watched over his little pocket of the universe. "Hopefully there won't be too many casualties among the planets. Well, not that I would really notice."

It is now Day 1. The phase will end in 48 hours on Friday, December 9 at 11:00 PM PST (UTC-8), unless a HYPER-MAJORITY is reached. Consider this time the current nominal update time for each phase, unless otherwise stated. Make sure to convert time zones.

With 11 players alive, HYPER-MAJORITY will require 8 votes for a phase-ending hammer.

Good luck and have fun navigating the Solar System!

VOTE: Seth Rollins

For being the player to post above me.

Votals, v1.1
RainbowSkittles - 1 (Ghostly)
Seth Rollins - 1 (Seraphy)
Seraphy - 1 (Space)
Space - 1 (The Force of Nature)

I have yet to hear confirmations from WolfOwl and RainbowSkittles. Please confirm in-thread ASAP.

There is a possibility that the day will be extended for a several hours, depending on what time I get home tomorrow night. As of right now, there is approximately 23 hours left in the phase.

Ok we really need to get some type of discussion going here... I'm half tempted to add a vote onto someone but I also feel like that'd be a really bad idea in a game so small. But at the same time it's so quiet.

Agreed, half of the phase just passed. We need to get on our computers and start discussing.

... problem is, all we have is joke votes.

Gut feeling: Ghostly is town. Scum!her would probably not ask that above (considering how HxH went down, too). Not a strong read but my only one I think.

Yeah, our votes are joke ones. We need to start discussions on who is a mafia.

Fun Fact: Did you know that Pluto never had a chance to revolve around the Sun while it is still considered a planet (1930s-2006)?

The phase will be extended. It will now end 12 hours from now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

All we need is WolfOwl.

Fun Fact: Did you know that both Voyagers 1 and 2 are already outside the solar system, heading to other stars? They both have golden records attached to it, containing numerous information about humans. Those are one of our attempts to find aliens, and if we are lucky, they might send a message back to us and try to find Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom