• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds fun, but I make it a policy to not join mafias during the semester. Having both going at the same time can become overwhelming.

Because even I have limits to the depths I will sink.
Shocking though it may be. :p
You know who doesn't, though? This dude:
1222067261.jpg

Not to mention that if sound were to be banned, we would also need to ban vibrations. And since that's always going on on a molecular level, we would need to ban matter itself. That would be a dangerous

matter.
That's an easier fix. If we wanted to ban matter, we could just relocate RM to the Distortion World. In fact, since I use the Distortion World theme, RM is already in the Distortion World.

Good job acting mysteriously we at the RM police department thank you for following policy.
Wait, when did I put you in charge of RM's police department? In fact, since when has RM had a police department?
...and why are all of the police officers Spambots?

That's an easier fix. If we wanted to ban matter, we could just relocate RM to the Distortion World. In fact, since I use the Distortion World theme, RM is already in the Distortion World.
So you mean to say that we're made of something else when we're in the Distortion World? I find that hard to Bayleef.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom