• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Random Messages Mafia 2! Endgame: Tyranny of the Trolls (1/4/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The above makes me suspicious of YT.
Vote: Yours Truly
Wow, you really are quick to vote. That bandwagon vote of yours from last phase looks less scummy, and suits your apparent style of play.

Speaking of yours truly, his behaviour did seem to be off, especially when he voted for himself in D1, which looked like a joke and no-one really took notice of it, which kinda made him sneak under the radar.

DAY 3 VOTE COUNT - MID

Yours Truly I (Max1996)

Day 3 ends in 24 hours, unless HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
With 11 players alive, 7 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

Okay I heavily apologize for my absence since I confirmed, I proceeded to have the two busiest days back to back yesterday and today.

Reading through my first reactions were on two posts/people in particular.

MegaPod is my first one, and the post that struck me was #55. I got a towny vibe from it, and him overall.

Second person is Eresh, with post #57. That one really rubbed me the wrong way. I haven't played with basically anyone here before so I don't know if that kind of comment is normal, but from a first time view it is really wrong.

Now I fall asleep, if epople ahve questions mention me and I'll get to them tomorrow. For right now I'm going to Vote: Ereshkigel for reason stated above.

Okay I heavily apologize for my absence since I confirmed, I proceeded to have the two busiest days back to back yesterday and today.

Reading through my first reactions were on two posts/people in particular.

MegaPod is my first one, and the post that struck me was #55. I got a towny vibe from it, and him overall.

Second person is Eresh, with post #57. That one really rubbed me the wrong way. I haven't played with basically anyone here before so I don't know if that kind of comment is normal, but from a first time view it is really wrong.

Now I fall asleep, if epople ahve questions mention me and I'll get to them tomorrow. For right now I'm going to Vote: Ereshkigel for reason stated above.
er.....
You shouldn't be placing a vote before you've read the whole thread, especially since it's only 12 pages.
You really shouldn't be placing a vote when you don't know who's in the game.

...whoops. How did I miss that. I'm so sorry about that. Vote will be coming off for now, but will have to reread that.

Sorry, Crow!

Unvote: Eresh/Crow

Well I have my suspicions of yours truly and while megapods reads have given him more of my trust I think that we need to give YT a response. Unless he doesn't have one, well my top scum read is hellcrow mostly cause of the way eresh did in fact behave, although I see nothing wrong with hellcrow so far.

I don't know about YT. I can't deny that the posts are odd, but it doesn't really feel that bad, and we should definitely give him a chance to respond. @Yours Truly, any defences?

Eresh was acting really weird there too. Weirdly happy about jack not being lynched, self admittedly joining wagons. I know it was day one, but still... Because of the jack relation there, it's possible that Eresh and jack were scumbuddies, and Eresh slipped that relationship a little. jack by himself hasn't done anything to ping me, but if the Eresh slot does turn out to be scum, it's a possibility.

For the other Mason out there, I am able and willing to listen to ur claim in the OC i.e. if u trust me enough.

This would really be beneficial for the Town as of now considering not even a single Mafia member has been outed as yet.

@Max1996 urs is the only vote in this phase? That too on YT whose posts in no way look scummy. I think he was just joking there.

Also, MegaPod came up with that post but has not cast a vote himself. Why did u vote there?

Unless I get a proper explanation, my vote is on you.

Vote: Max1996

@Max1996 urs is the only vote in this phase? That too on YT whose posts in no way look scummy. I think he was just joking there.

Also, MegaPod came up with that post but has not cast a vote himself. Why did u vote there?

Unless I get a proper explanation, my vote is on you.

Vote: Max1996
I don't know who else to vote for.

I don't know who else to vote for.
Now, I think I understand you logic in voting YT; I pointed out something off with him, so he's our best lead; but just so you know, saying you "don't know who else to vote for" makes you look like you're just voting to kill. Granted, if Yours Truly can't come up with a proper defense for his shiftiness, I'll have to place my own vote on him.

That is not at all a valid explanation. In the given situation, a No Lynch is preferable than a MisLynch. Considering none of the Mafia have been outed yet, there's no reason for us to keep casting random votes.
Now, I think I understand you logic in voting YT; I pointed out something off with him, so he's our best lead; but just so you know, saying you "don't know who else to vote for" makes you look like you're just voting to kill. Granted, if Yours Truly can't come up with a proper defense for his shiftiness, I'll have to place my own vote on him.
Points taken.
Unvote: Yours Truly

Ok. But my vote remains as u are unable to provide any proper explanation. Also, I feel u just want to lynch someone, or rather mislynch someone.
Unfortunately, u have placed yourself at the top of my scum read as of now.
I...see. Do whatever you want. I'm rather angry with myself for screwing myself over in the same way two games in a row.

Also, this is a request to all the players to be active. This has been a very inactive phase which makes it unable to gather reads, which is awesome for scum but realky bad for the Town. Hope to see more activity in the next phases.

Final thing I'll say before my inevitable lynch:
I honestly don't know where the fault lies. Me, for unintentionally making myself a top scum read or Pika for seeing my posts as scummy.

Max, as I said I still prefer No Lynch over Mis Lynch at this point of time. I am willing to unvote you but you have to promise me that this will be a No Lynch phase.

I won't be active now as I am going to sleep. Can you give me your word for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom