• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
I am not frustrated. Merely annoyed that you're bringing Necrozma into a movie-related distribution when there is nothing to indicate that it will be in the movie.

Yes, there's a plot synopsis.
I guess I was meaning the content known already. To me, this further shows that we have no clue what will be featured. Necrozma could technically show up in this film.

Necrozma could show up, but I personally think they'll save it for a movie involving the UBs. That'd be the logical thing to do, unless the anime has an arc centering around the UBs. I expect that would involve Necrozma, and considering the Zygarde arc in the anime, I think it's more likely than a movie focusing on them. Of course, they could tie in one of Gen VII's legends and/or UBs into a movie featuring a Gen VIII Mythical like they did with Volcanion and Magearna. Unless we're getting another break in between games, I can honestly see Gen VII being another "short gen" like Gen V since we've already used both of Gen VII's mythicals in the movies.

Last edited:
Getting close (one would think) to a new announcement. Surprised we haven't had any leaks yet, it seems. Each day feels like the day we finally get some leaks and an announcement for a game this year. If we are even getting a game this year, I'd give it another couple weeks I guess. July at the absolute latest. At least July would have a precedent. The shortest time from announcement to release has been 4 months, so, July announcement would technically work for a November release.

There is no announcement. He was talking about yesterday and the thing he was talking about was a hacking program. It never had anything to do with Pokemon. Time to move on from that lol

Wasn't it e3 or right before last year they announced SM?

The way I look at it is you get official news at e3 or a Nintendo direct near it but if e3 passes and we don't hear nothing then no new game this year.

Still to soon to tell

Wasn't it e3 or right before last year they announced SM?

The way I look at it is you get official news at e3 or a Nintendo direct near it but if e3 passes and we don't hear nothing then no new game this year.

Still to soon to tell

No they announced SM during their Pokemon Day (Feb 27) direct last year. then in May. We got our first look at the games. At E3 they did have Stuff about SM tho. They showed a brief demo of the game and talked about it a bit. They even revealed Yungoos, Pikipek, and Grubbin.

I really want one last game on the 3DS family.

But I want Gen II and Gen III on the 3DS VC almsot as much, really (especially Crystal and Emerald).

Back
Top Bottom