• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Do you like fakes/leaks season?

• I love it!

Votes: 227 52.2%
  • Yeah

Votes: 81 18.6%
  • Doesn't bother me

Votes: 76 17.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 31 7.1%

• Total voters
I don´t want them on the Switch. I wan them on the 3DS.

Also, you mean Masuda, not Tajiri, I think.
Indeed I mean't Masuda. Also, 3DS is going to be dead within the next 3 years, and while there is a possibility for Gen II VC, I doubt Gen III VC would be on 3DS

But I want Gen II and Gen III on the 3DS VC almsot as much, really (especially Crystal and Emerald).

Since the Gen III games are GBA games, there's no chance that those will be released on the 3DS under Virtual Consoles titles.

Earliest system for those should be the Switch (or maybe the system after, but who knows).

3DS is going to be dead within the next 3 years, and while there is a possibility for Gen II VC, I doubt Gen III VC would be on 3DS
Since the Gen III games are GBA games, there's no chance that those will be released on the 3DS under Virtual Consoles titles.

Earliest system for those should be the Switch (or maybe the system after, but who knows).
I would be satisfied with GSC on the VC. I know RSE is less likely, but that´s ok, as long as GSC is on the 3DS VC.

I would be satisfied with GSC on the VC. I know RSE is less likely, but that´s ok, as long as GSC is on the 3DS VC.
I agree hope Gen 2 be on the Eshop later this Year but the Switch is met to replace the Wii U not the 3DS also there been hints Gen 4 are going be remake can't for that too.

I really want GSC on 3DS VC. Can't believe it still hasn't happened. Hopefully this year. I could see RSE coming to Switch VC, maaaybe.

I agree hope Gen 2 be on the Eshop later this Year but the Switch is met to replace the Wii U not the 3DS also there been hints Gen 4 are going be remake can't for that too.

Switch is +50% likely to succeed the 3DS.
No way were're getting remakes on 3DS, since DPPt are playable there.

I think this will be the last year 3DS gets major releases. 2018 gives 3DS minor games, and then it is phased out completely.
Sure, but we still have this year and I think that the 3DS deserves a better swan song than SM (which were good initial versions, but still just that).

Sure, but we still have this year and I think that the 3DS deserves a better swan song than SM (which were good initial versions, but still just that).

What if the Kanto sequels(seeing as you want them) on 3DS have lots of flaws? It wouldn't be a much better goodbye.

I think those lag reports on SM have proven that SM is the best 3DS can get. Those walking models look like they were made for a much powerful system. I'm sure the 3DS would crash if those walking animations were added to a Sm Level game on it.

Geez. Give the games a chance, should they exist.

And from the perspective of all those 3DS newcomers who bought SM thanks to Go, yes, a return to Kanto would be more satisfying.

I think those lag reports on SM have proven that SM is the best 3DS can get. Those walking models look like they were made for a much powerful system. I'm sure the 3DS would crash if those walking animations were added to a Sm Level game on it.
lol

You don't know what you're talking about. SM's overworld has almost no lag and a single Pokemon walking alongside the player is akin to Hau following the player, which happens in SM (albeit in brief scenes).

Those walking Pokemon models are low polygon for a reason...

Last edited:
Since ORAS had announced without pokemon direct, just right out of the blue, I wonder if they'll do the same thing, If they don't they'll announce it at the e3 or later in year. I wonder does @ SciresM from twitter, have any info on upcoming pokemon game announcement.

Since ORAS had announced without pokemon direct, just right out of the blue, I wonder if they'll do the same thing, If they don't they'll announce it at the e3 or later in year. I wonder does @ SciresM from twitter, have any info on upcoming pokemon game announcement.
lol

Stop giving credit to a hacker. He doesn't know anything about announcements.

And yes, an announcement could come out of the blue at any time.

lol

Stop giving credit to a hacker. He doesn't know anything about announcements.

And yes, an announcement could come out of the blue at any time.
If they don't by the end of this month, we'll probably find out at e3.

I don't know. There are 12 days in June before E3...
So we'll find out something in early june before the e3, if they don't announce anything before the month is over. Do you get the feeling that they're doing something big for pokemon, they're doing something different, which is the reason why they announcing it late?

So we'll find out something in early june before the e3, if they don't announce anything before the month is over. Do you get the feeling that they're doing something big for pokemon, they're doing something different, which is the reason why they announcing it late?
I do get that feeling. :)

It could just be Stars, but I just don't see Game Freak going for the "HD port of last year's game, rejoice!" approach.

Yeah, it would be a waste if they port Sun/Moon on Switch, but it would upset the fans. Tbh, it could go either way, either we're having alola sequel, sinnoh remake/sequel/retcon, or kanto/johto sequel/reboot on Switch, 3DS, or cross-platform. Like I said it could go either way. But what do you want to happen
A. alola sequel
B. Sinnoh Remake, Sinnoh Sequel, or Sinnoh Retcon
C. Kanto/Johto Sequel or Reboot
D. Break Year

Back
Top Bottom