• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Star Wars Mafia - Endgame: The Return of the Jedi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who here feels as though they are "very active"?
The Oracle is puzzled by this question.
Are you town? Please answer in a full statement.
The Oracle's Great Lie Detector Detector has detected a Lie Detector detecting lies.
I am town, but will appear as though I am aligned with Mafia due to my role containing the properties of Miller.
Please answer in a full statment. Just that:

I'm town.

Day 2: Another day at the palace
Day 2: Another day at the palace

A new day, Jabba called everyone to his throne room to continue the debate. Everyone assembled, yet someone was missing. Jabba send some Gamorrean guards out to check all the rooms, someone must have overslept.
A few minutes later, the guards came back, dragging along a body. It seemed to be Lando.
Jabba said something and got translated to: “A most unfortunate event. There is no time to mourn him, drop him in the desert.”
The guests appeared to be a shocked, but this is Jabba’s palace, it’s not something unusual here.

Dear Nightwing101,

You are Lando Calrissian

”You look absolutely beautiful. You truly belong here with us among the clouds.” - Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

f6b23e62122e21c0489267270ee67b4d.jpg

You are a smuggler who became the administrator of Cloud City, leading a small mining company. You kept your neutrality in the war until Darth Vader betrayed you and got your friend, Han Solo captured. He learned at that point who the good guys of the war are. He then became an admiral of the Rebel Alliance to help rescue Han, proofing to trustworthy despite his shady past. You are even responsible for the destruction of the 2nd Death Star.

Because of this, you are the Cop. Every night you can target a player using the command ”Check: <PLAYER>” and you will get their alignment as a result.

You are aligned with the Rebel Alliance and you win when all opposing factions are eliminated.

Nightwing101 was killed. She was Cop.

It is now Day 2. The phase will end in 48 hours.

@CheffOfGames
@Lone_Garurumon
@AussieEevee
@Elementar
@Calvin ッ
@RainbowSkittles
@jdthebud
@Pika_pika42
@swarla
@Elieson
@Midorikawa
@Zachie
@Skullcrow

Good news for all Rebels across the Galaxy!

We might have lost Lando, but The Great Oracle was blessed with the knowledge that there exists no Restless Spirit allied with the Rebel Alliance in the game's setup
That would mean that CheffOfGames is allied with the Empire.

VOTE: CheffOfGames
So you're what, a Lie Detector? Or can you just ask a question about setup and get an answer?
Either way that doesn't look good for him. Defence Cheff?

Wow, lucky kill for mafia...is it possible we have two people who have info and perhaps Cheff and AE are both scum?

Wow, lucky kill for mafia...is it possible we have two people who have info and perhaps Cheff and AE are both scum?
Yes but at least we know of our Oracle and him having knowledge doesn't sound weird since that's what it does.
Skittles on the other hand just swooped in and voted AE for no given reson whatsoever.

What's with Nightwing101 and being cop? They led us well last time but they are killed now.

I am ready to believe the Oracle but I shall wait for Cheff's defense.

Also, Rainbow why did you vote for Eevee without any explanation?

Okay, this escalated quickly...

Thoughts on Zexy: despite no one actually being a prophet in recent games despite their actions, I believe them. Yoda's a big possibility, and I'll basically confirm them as town if they have the Cheff thing right.

VOTE: RainbowSkittles

Why are you going for AE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom