• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages Hits The Beach!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D1CbD2CbD3CdD4CaD5Ca
Ay-ay-ay! Someone violently disturbs the clan? I must lead my troop to safety! Onward, monkos!
You and your friends set out to explore the jungle. The monkeys follow along curiously as you fan out to explore as much area as possible.
Soon, it's just you and one other friend alone in the jungle. The monkeys are chattering overhead as they gracefully swing from one branch to another. You have had a crush on this particular friend for quite a while, and you suspect that they feel the same. You continue walking and find a cave on the left and a lovely little pool with a waterfall on the right. What do you do?

a) go left and explore the cave.
b) go right and take a swim in the pool.
c) confess your feelings to your friend.
d) climb a tree and attempt to emulate the monkeys.

D1CbD2CcD3CbD4CcD5Ce
e) b then c.
You ask your friends if any of them happened to pack a snack. To your delight, it turns out that, not only did they pack a snack, they brought a whole picnic lunch.
Although it is a little early for lunch, your friends are considerate, due to the fact that you had not eaten breakfast, and you all sit down and enjoy a nice picnic lunch on the sand. Some distance away, you can see a flock of seagulls attacking some poor soul who purchased a meal from the snack shacks, but they seem preoccupied with that, so they leave you alone.
After finishing your meal, you and your friends spread out to explore the beach to try finding clues as to the whereabouts of the sunken ship, thinking that the clues in the letter must be a trap. Although the search comes up empty, you end up having a lot of fun and are happy that you spent the day out with your friends.

You head home and tell your family all about the day that you had and the things that you saw. Although you are content and have the letter as a souvenir of your adventures, you would have liked to have found the sunken ship and the treasure it had contained.

GAME OVER.

Well I'll pick C. The alien one As my first option
Just so you're aware, jack, that option was already chosen here:
Your friends have all gathered at a nearby restaurant to have breakfast You agree to meet then and, head out of your house, fully intending to do so. However, as you are walking down the street, you are caught in a mysterious beam of light that transports you into a strange flying vehicle that had been hovering over your house.

On your arrival in the vessel, you are immediately swarmed by strange creatures you can only assume are extraterrestrials. They strap you onto a table and hook your mind up to a strange machine to take some readings.
Your only hope is to try to bamboozle the aliens' machine. What do you do?

a) run through your latest homework problems from quantum mechanics in you mind.
b) think about the latest baseball scores.
c) this.

You're definitely welcome to explore the unused options from this path, though. The Threadmarks would all start with D1Cc.

You ask your friends if any of them happened to pack a snack. To your delight, it turns out that, not only did they pack a snack, they brought a whole picnic lunch.
Although it is a little early for lunch, your friends are considerate, due to the fact that you had not eaten breakfast, and you all sit down and enjoy a nice picnic lunch on the sand. Some distance away, you can see a flock of seagulls attacking some poor soul who purchased a meal from the snack shacks, but they seem preoccupied with that, so they leave you alone.
After finishing your meal, you and your friends spread out to explore the beach to try finding clues as to the whereabouts of the sunken ship, thinking that the clues in the letter must be a trap. Although the search comes up empty, you end up having a lot of fun and are happy that you spent the day out with your friends.

You head home and tell your family all about the day that you had and the things that you saw. Although you are content and have the letter as a souvenir of your adventures, you would have liked to have found the sunken ship and the treasure it had contained.

GAME OVER.

Wow I loved my story and its ending. It was exciting and awesome. Thank you ME.

Wow I loved my story and its ending. It was exciting and awesome. Thank you ME.
Feel free to stick around and select more options. At some point, the other mods should be stepping in and helping out, but there are currently a lot of unexplored paths.

As for the selections/choices that have been made that I have not gotten around to yet, I will do so, but I am at work, and the weather is pretty crappy, so my reception and Internet aren't so great right now.

You decide to stay and play with the monkeys, as your friends fan out and explore the island. Unfortunately for you, the monkeys seem to be in more of a grooming sort of mood, so you are accosted by one of the monkeys who proceeds to start "grooming" your hair. The process is thoroughly disgusting, but it does allow you to get to know the monkeys better. What do you do?

a) attempt to flee from the grooming.
b) let the monkey finish grooming you, after all, it can't take forever, can it?
c) start grooming one of the other monkeys.
b)

it's not like I'll be seeing anyone anyways. I'm too busy hiding in the woods with lunatone keeping guard.

D1CbD2CaD3CaD4Ca
Still hungry, you choose to relax on the beach for a while. Your friends set up a parasol, and you all lay your towels out on the sand.
Although your stomach grumbles incessantly, you ignore it and try to relax. However, no matter how hard you try, you cannot ignore the hunger. What do you do?

a) ignore the hunger anyway.
b) try to make a snow cone out of the sand.
c) ask your friends if they have any food.
d) ask your friends if they have money you can borrow to buy another snack from the food shacks.

D1CbD2CbD3CdD4CaD5CaD6Cc
Wow, this game just got unrealistic. Look at this bizarre thing I did.
In the privacy of the jungle, with the waterfall to your right and a cave to your left, and monkeys overhead, you turn toward your friend and longtime crush.
You stare deeply into their eyes and take hold of their hands. Your friend pulls back a little bit, nervously.
"What are you doing?" they ask, not breaking the eye contact.
You take a deep breath to steady your nerves, open your mouth to confess and...

a) the monkeys drop a coconut on your head.
b) your other friends show up and ruin the moment.
c) you get too nervous and just stand there awkwardly.
d) you actually successfully confess your feelings for your friend.

D1CbD2CbD3CdD4CaD5CcD6Cb
b)

it's not like I'll be seeing anyone anyways. I'm too busy hiding in the woods with lunatone keeping guard.
The monkey continues to groom you, and you do not try to pull away, despite the fact that it is very uncomfortable. The process takes far longer than you would have thought, and, by the time the monkey is finishing up, your friends return from exploring the jungle.
They see the monkey grooming you and begin laughing. I don't think you'll ever manage to live this one down. Unfortunately, it seems as though you do not have time to explore the island yourself, as it is already quite late. Nevertheless, you are a good sport and, on your way home, you ask your friends what they encountered while exploring. They go off to describe a nice pool with a waterfall, a strange cave with glittering jewels, and a small fleet of rowboats on the other side of the island.
Over all, you are very satisfied with how your day went, but, as you go home and relax in your bed, you want help but wonder about what could have happened if you had gone exploring instead of sticking around to play with monkeys.

GAME OVER!

D1CbD2CbD3CdD4CaD5CaD6CcD7Cd
d) you actually successfully confess your feelings for your friend.
Noticed that one, did you? Oh well, so much for my hiding skills. :p Oh well... *ahem*

You tell your friend how you've felt about them for a long time, at first, the words are difficult to find, but, as you keep talking, you feel a heavy burden lifting off your chest. When you finally finish, your friend remains silent for a while, continuing to stare at you.
After a few moments, they slip their hand back into yours and pull you in with their other arm for a kiss.
Emerging for air, you are thoroughly dumbstruck, as your friend smiles sheepishly at you.
"Sorry," your friend says, "I've wanted to do that for a while."
Relieved and excited beyond all belief, you feel like you are on top of the world. Holding hands, you and your new significant other gather together all of your other friends on the shoreline and announce that you will be starting to date.
Considering your shared history, your friends are not surprised in the slightest, and chide the two of you for taking so long.

Laughing, you and your friends separate again, although your significant other stays by your side. What do you do?

a) relax on the sand and just talk to your significant other
b) explore more of the island
c) go back to the cave
d) go back to the pool with the waterfall

The monkey continues to groom you, and you do not try to pull away, despite the fact that it is very uncomfortable. The process takes far longer than you would have thought, and, by the time the monkey is finishing up, your friends return from exploring the jungle.
They see the monkey grooming you and begin laughing. I don't think you'll ever manage to live this one down. Unfortunately, it seems as though you do not have time to explore the island yourself, as it is already quite late. Nevertheless, you are a good sport and, on your way home, you ask your friends what they encountered while exploring. They go off to describe a nice pool with a waterfall, a strange cave with glittering jewels, and a small fleet of rowboats on the other side of the island.
Over all, you are very satisfied with how your day went, but, as you go home and relax in your bed, you want help but wonder about what could have happened if you had gone exploring instead of sticking around to play with monkeys.

GAME OVER!
damn

I certainly am embarrassed being seen in this fucking bikini

D1CbD2CbD3CdD4CaD5CaD6CcD7CdD8Cd
Alright, I'll
You and your significant other head back to the pool with the waterfall. You spend an enjoyable afternoon swimming together and just enjoying each other's company.
The rest of your friends, being the considerate people that they are, leave the two of you alone to talk things out and be together as a couple for the first time.
However, all good things must come to an end. As the sun begins to fade, it is time for you to leave the beach. You and your friends swim back from the island, and depart.
You return home with a warm feeling in your heart and very positive feelings about the day...until you realize that you forgot to schedule another date with your significant other. What do you do?

a) call your significant other to set up a date.
b) wait until your significant other calls you.
c) go visit your significant other's house to set up the date.
d) eh, no worries, it'll sort itself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom