• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Everybody is Mafia Mafia 1.3: Obligatory Swimsuit Episode [Game Over]

Last game, I provided Google-Spreadsheets to all players, for convenience. Want them again?

• Yes (They were useful last time and I'd like one again)

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Yes (I wasn't involved last time or able to use it last time, but want to try it out)

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No (I won't use it, I have my own note-taking method)

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
/in
GEfttg9.jpg
Hope to spend this summer EIMM with DarthWolf and everyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'll make this the official 48 hour warning.

That being said, from here and onward, feel free to Pre-Game (aka, reach out to other players about...anything, really). No Roles have been shared yet, but I've got enough with a standstill in signups that I'm ironing out some balance things and will be ready to go soon. May as well let ya'll chit chat until then.

Night 1 Start

It's a beautiful day at Beach-topia. A random amalgamation of characters across various universes have decided to take a day off from killing each other in mutual agreement, to spend some time at the beach and have just a nice day off. Even hypervillains (more super than supervillains) need a break once in a while, and the good guys seem to be understanding of it. Good thing everybody chose to keep their extremely comfortable swim attire and sunscreen out of the fights, because that stuff can get expensive!

So yea, by some strange miracle, friends and enemies alike are gathered together to have a funtastic time, building sand castles and tearing each other's heads off of thei...wait a minute!

This isn't what the day was supposed to be abou-

Elieson has been killed. He was:

Dear Elieson, you are Bartre the Brave, and you're eating a book.

noo_bartre_stoooop_by_xyrafhoan-d5sp17i.png

• Flavor
    • You're just a swaggy dude, hard worker, and all around nice guy who just wants to host mafia games. You also like Fire Emblem games too much, and really wish that your team wins in the latest Voting Gauntlet (#TeamTiki) for Fire Emblem Heroes.
  • Role
    • Host Games: It's super easy for you to create games, seeing as you already made this one!
    • Wear Skimpy Swimsuits: Nah you don't need to do this, but it's in your power so should you desire.
    • Distribute Results: You can share info with all users via RolePM or other means, to help the games maintain their fun.
    • Call Phases: Simply put, you can start and end phases.
    • Hate Mafia: You hate mafia, and this power fills you with the energy you need to continuously play mafia, against your better judgment.
    • ITP Victory: Whenever a self-aligned player wins in a mafia game, you become stronger, somehow.
  • Summary
    • You’ll go by the alias Elieson.
    • You’re the character Elieson.
    • You can shoot one amazing photo shoot per night.
    • You have no need for a Starting BPV (Starting Count = 0).
    • You're a great photographer and kickass host.
  • Win Condition
    • You are allied with yourself, and win as long as everybody has a good time, and also if the game ever actually ends.
PSSSSH HA, YOU THOUGHT YOU'D GET TO SEE MY MOD SHEET? THINK AGAIN, SUCKERS!

Who the heck killed me?!

Well, that's it. Much like a good food fight in a movie with a High School in it, it's time for your fight to begin!

Good luck and have a blast...and try not to die, everyone!

Night 1 has officially started, and because I'm a nice guy, I'm going to let this go on for 72 hours, bringing the end of Night 1 to August 4 at:

• 1:00p PST (GMT-8)
  • 4:00p EST (GMT-5)
  • 8:00p GMT (GMT+/- 0)
  • I think 4:00a AWST (GMT +8)
If I'm wrong, HERE'S A COUNTDOWN TIMER that you can use to just time it yourself!

OP will be updated with the following 100% accurate lists:

Player List:
  1. CheffOfGames
  2. Chen
  3. DarthWolf
  4. Doctor Floptopus
  5. Elementar
  6. Feenie
  7. FinalArcadia
  8. HumanDawn
  9. Lone_Garurumon
  10. Maniacal Engineer
  11. MegaPod12
  12. Pika_pika42
  13. returnofMCH
  14. Skullcrow
  15. Slife
  16. Soledad
  17. Sword Master
  18. TheCapsFan
  19. Ullar
  20. Walrein
  21. Zeonth

Alias List:
  1. Alfred E. Neuman
  2. Beashy
  3. Denarius
  4. Griffin
  5. Ichigo
  6. Imp
  7. kermis
  8. Leaf
  9. LewdMonsterGirl
  10. M'Lady
  11. Meta Knight
  12. Oj Oj's wacky journey
  13. Pal o' Sand
  14. Restoration King
  15. Seafowl
  16. Shoelace
  17. Sid
  18. Sir Percival, Knight of the Grail
  19. Soil nails
  20. Storm
  21. Zell

Potentially Relevant Color List:
  1. Black
  2. Blue
  3. Clear
  4. Crimson Red
  5. Cyan/Turquoise
  6. Electric Mucus (green)
  7. Green
  8. Green
  9. Hot Pink
  10. Magenta
  11. Navy Blue
  12. Neon Orange
  13. Orange
  14. Purple
  15. Purple with Green Dots
  16. Red
  17. Salmon Pink
  18. Shiny Dialga Green
  19. TARDIS Blue (Pantone 2955C)
  20. Teal
  21. Twilight Blue
  22. Yellow

Last edited:
Hey everyone.

I joined this game.

I am a player like all of you.

That said I do not have the time to invest in winning this game, just contribute there and there, but I do like talking to people so if you've got the time or interest, hit me up and we'll talk about Mafia or something. I don't bite, or shoot, in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom