• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Everybody is Mafia Mafia 1.3: Obligatory Swimsuit Episode [Game Over]

Last game, I provided Google-Spreadsheets to all players, for convenience. Want them again?

• Yes (They were useful last time and I'd like one again)

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Yes (I wasn't involved last time or able to use it last time, but want to try it out)

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No (I won't use it, I have my own note-taking method)

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you even play this? I'm pretty sure the last one allowed for 2 or 3 winners, but this is just, "kill everybody". Not that I'm objecting, sometimes a crazed murder spree is the best way to spend your day at the beach.

Murder is entertainment.

d9f405a0f48fd9f35cf4efb942781b77.png

HI FOLKS, ORACLE OF DELPHI HERE

sup, y'all! I figured I'd pull another Sweeping Play like the last eimm I was in, and this role allows me to do just that! huzzah

My alias is LewdMonsterGirl, and I am a Mod Question Asker.

Why would I reveal this, you may ask? Go ahead, I'll wait!

Thanks for asking! It's because I am willing to publicly reveal the answer to a question that I ask, which is determined by YOU, fellow players!

But, you may ask, why would I do this? I'll just answer for you anyway: because it amuses me. Now, how would you submit questions, you may ask? It's more Simple than a Swoobat; you post questions publicly, and whichever question is requested most will be answered! Note that randomization is for schmucks, so if there is a tie, then I will ask my own question, the results of which will not be revealed.

So that's that! Deadline for questions is 5 hours before deadline of the game, so I can reasonably get around to tallying votes and submitting my actions!

If you want to shoot me, that's fine. I am a potentially valuable tool to you, however, so I recommend you keep me around for at least one cycle, ha ha

ask away

and so I'm able to easily count them, here's a format

Night X: Ask the Oracle "INSERT QUESTION HERE?"

ctrl+f is my friend

Question to be asked the mod for @Ullar

Night X: Ask the Oracle "Is there more than 1 player with an alternate win condition this game?"

Question to be asked the mod for @Ullar

Night 1: Ask the Oracle "Is there more than 1 player with an alternate win condition this game?"

Fixed formatting. Still accepted, as there are no others who want to ask! I do hope you're not attempting a slaughter of a defenseless oracle; you'd regret it~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom