• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Elementar's Mafia Universe ~ Endgame (Written in Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is called Ascetic, for it blocks ANY action, nightly or not, from targetting me. Nightkills are included in this.
I am technically not Bulletproof, as in a non-targetting kill could cause my death. But I know of no way for that to happen.
The name Ascetic probably covers the Bulletproof aspect as it is an extended version that prevents all actions, not only killing ones.
Does your role say all actions will fail including factional kills?

When I was Acetic in Fruit Bowl Mafia 2 my role didn't protect me from factional kills and was nightkilled as a result.

I mean, would town try to fish info from someone being townread?
Any doubt I might have had about RC is gone now.

also not gonna lie, had quite the good laugh with aesthetic, sorry jd :)

Does your role say all actions will fail including factional kills?

When I was Acetic in Fruit Bowl Mafia 2 my role didn't protect me from factional kills and was nightkilled as a result.
It is similar to that, but I believe I should not reveal the wording.
It's a valid question, Zexy may have misinterpreted his role or potentially not being entirely truthful about it. If he can be nightkilled then his reason for unvoting me for fear of the being killed by the bomb is no longer valid and suggests he has reason to believe my claim to be true.
And you bringing that up and caring about that all of a sudden when you haven't done so for lots of more important things shows your evil motivation.
I would rather just play it safe, Mafia Bomb is a possibility as well.

And you bringing that up and caring about that all of a sudden when you haven't done so for lots of more important things shows your evil motivation.
I would rather just play it safe, Mafia Bomb is a possibility as well.
Admittedly I've not had the best of games but going after me for inactivity is kind of scummy, lack of activity and lack of caring are not the same thing.

VOTE: Rainbow Cloud.

I was saying last phase how this was pretty much what I was going to do/leaning towards anyhow, and after catching myself up in thread I still see this as the best thing to do. I honestly think that claiming to be a bomb is a bluff and is most likely a last ditch effort to try and save theirself.

@Midorikawa I do trust a little less. It appears another survivor variant has perished, making her claim suspect.

Alright, not bad, I guess. This helps alleviate my fears on Zexy and FinalArcadia and makes me believe both their claims. Midorikawa is looking more questionable, we've had a Lyncher/Survivor die, and a Town Vigilante die too.
You guys understand the difference between survivor and lyncher right?
@Midorikawa is there some other ability that you have?
I explained plenty of my role earlier and claimed my game but apparently no one has checked or read so I guess I'll repeat myself.

I am from the FE Fates mafia. I am a 1x ninja, though I also have a BP which unless Elementar hasn't told me, has not been used. I had multiple choices pregame-to be a survivor, to be an unlyncher, or to be a world collider. My abilities depended on my choice. I forget the details of each but it was mostly things like bodyguard and a kind of vig kill. Ignoring the fact I didn't know which side world colliders was, I chose survivor since it's the simplest role. Also least likely one for me to being mafia nightkilled, and the most fun. I actually find it weird I had no mafia option but I did not. If you look through the FE fates mafia you'll find out who I am pretty easily.
For transparency sake I'll disclose my full role. I'm the Dancer, and I have three mixtapes I can only use once each. Mixtape #1 is a double roleblock that immobilizes both me and my target for two nights. Mixtape #2 redirects a random night action on me. Mixtape #3's effects are unknown. I haven't used any of the mixtapes yet because I feel it's an anti-town role and I don't like roles that do random/unpredictable actions. The swarla slot didn't use it either cuz inactive.
Are you from Guardians of the Galaxy?
@Midorikawa did you shoot last night?
No one. I wasn't online since the SM lynch day phase.
I almost picked Midorikawa to try to figure out if she's been telling the truth or not, but then I didn't want to vig her if that was truthful and we never got the chance to direct her shot.
Unless Elementar didn't tell me I used my BP, I wouldn't have died. It would have used my BP though.
It appears Alex Kaz's role was found as well. I believe him a bit more because of this.
...........Are we not questioning that that was a role that was part of a cult. Like what would it's alignment be in this particular game?

...........Are we not questioning that that was a role that was part of a cult. Like what would it's alignment be in this particular game?
My pm says my role was the second member of the cult, which means it was culted by the leader? Meaning its alignment wasn't cult at the beginning of the game. I don't see how that would have me be cult.

Iteru has died. They were…

Hello Iteru. You are Kaze.

Spoiler
latest

You are the green-haired ninja who joins Corrin in all routes of the game. You are a kind and quiet ninja, who becomes Corrin’s loyal retainer. You have a twin brother, Saizo, who is extremely different to you.

You are involved with the Hoshido royal family, but are willing to join another kingdom for the right cause. Because of your good judgement, you are an Alignment Chooser. You can either choose to be aligned with Hoshido, Nohr, Corrin’s Army or yourself. If you choose to be aligned with Hoshido, Nohr or Corrin’s Army, you will adopt their wincon and become a 1 x Ninja Kill and Bodyguard. If you choose to remain by yourself, you will become a Survivor. To help you survive until the endgame, you have a 1 x Ninja Kill and 1 x Bulletproof. Your ninja kill will be undetectable by Trackers, Watchers or any other similar roles that are hypothetically in this game. You can use your ninja kill by replying to this PM with Throw Shuriken At: PLAYER. Your bodyguard ability can be used to protect a player from the nightkill, but you will die if this player is targeted. However, this can’t be used alongside the ninja kill. You can use your bodyguard ability by replying to this PM with Jump In Front Of: PLAYER.

You will choose your alignment before the beginning of the game, and have your wincon adopted accordingly.

You have chosen to be aligned with Corrin’s Army. You will lose if your cult leader dies. You win when all of the Vallite Forces have been eliminated.
Iteru has died. They were aligned with Corrin’s Army and were their 1 x Ninja and Bodyguard.
It seems like the role of Midorikawa was identified.
For you to say that of all people when you come from the very same game and your role was slightly altered, it is a little hypocritical. Corrin's Army was a town-sided cult of that game and the option of Hoshido or Nohr was replaced with just the option of World Colliders for your role in order to fit this game.

I guess it is believable enough. I should peer into my Second Puzzle again to attempt to find clues about you. The First Puzzle was about he who was independent, perhaps the Second One bears relation to independents as well.

@HumanDawn @FinalArcadia @Feenie and whoever else might know a lot about Fire Emblem; would the above character, Kaze, fit the "sword and stone" motif?
My pm says my role was the second member of the cult, which means it was culted by the leader? Meaning its alignment wasn't cult at the beginning of the game. I don't see how that would have me be cult.
It was a Cult that started with two members, but for this game such information is irrelevant.

Vote: Rainbow Cloud
Honestly the Bomb thing just sounds so unlikely, especially comboed with "it's a cut role". It just sounds like you scrambled to find a fake-claim, didn't find one that matched up, and decided to just try and bluff your way through.

@HumanDawn @FinalArcadia @Feenie and whoever else might know a lot about Fire Emblem; would the above character, Kaze, fit the "sword and stone" motif?
How is that relevant? FA was the one who claimed the "sword and stone" relation.

How is that relevant? FA was the one who claimed the "sword and stone" relation.
I remember talk of sword and stone being relevant to Corrin from Fire Emblem. It also appears that puzzles are related to independents.

LOL, rainbow cloud is bullshitting because one of my other roles was a 1x shot commuter

@Zexy i dont think so... other than corrins offspring

fa is probably robin with the Grandmaster Tactition title and that dark thing mentioned earlier is because of his evil personality side thing of grima

Kaze would fit Midori's claim though right?

MIdorikawa said:
I am from the FE Fates mafia. I am a 1x ninja, though I also have a BP which unless Elementar hasn't told me, has not been used.
That seems like it would fit, but I also don't remember Kaze's character much.

Has FA ever clearly stated which game she is from and I'm forgetting it which is highly likely?

Has FA ever clearly stated which game she is from and I'm forgetting it which is highly likely?
She's said a couple of times that her role isn't actually from a previous game, but insists that it still relates to Elementar in some fashion.

It seems like the role of Midorikawa was identified.

For you to say that of all people when you come from the very same game and your role was slightly altered, it is a little hypocritical. Corrin's Army was a town-sided cult of that game and the option of Hoshido or Nohr was replaced with just the option of World Colliders for your role in order to fit this game.

I guess it is believable enough. I should peer into my Second Puzzle again to attempt to find clues about you. The First Puzzle was about he who was independent, perhaps the Second One bears relation to independents as well.

It was a Cult that started with two members, but for this game such information is irrelevant.

Corrine army was a cult. And there was no town in fe fates. And the kaze role in fe fates either got recruited or chose to be in the cult. It would be a lot different if that role appeared here.

Azura however was one of the original cult members along with corrin. Thus if corrin or azura are in this mafia they have questionable alignments. The cult had less members and was considered an enemy to both Hoshido and Nohr that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom