• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Season '17 Mafia - 26/09/17 - Endgame: Army of ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're overreacting a bit...:p
F.O.S: CheffOfGames
That reaction was a bit overdone.

Hm...
Confirmed
Slight panic maybe, it doesn't say enough about his alignment yet I get the feeling that he likes what he has gotten (or he is scum).
Could be a scum pretending to be a mafia pretending to be a town.
Well, just think about it. An overreaction could indicate several different things...
Or my overreaction was just a way of getting people to talk about it, I even joked about it in the same post :p
Is it just me, or is this a softclaim? o_O
Nah, I was planning to claim but it is just too early.

Hey guys, I'm happy to be playing with you all. Now, lets set some things clear:

1) I am Town.
2) What I say, goes.
3) VOTE: Lone_Garurumon
1) of course you say that
2) Why should it?
3) Why?
If you're honest, then yes. Otherwise vote Lone_Garurumon with me.
Wait, why??

Because it was just a meaningless joke trying to spark some conversation, which worked out even if it is mostly against me.

Wait, why are you so certain Lone is scum, this early in the game?

You are putting words in my posts. I never said I thought Lone_Garurumon was Mafia, but that we need to get to voting him to help the game so Town does not lose, because it WILL lose if people don't listen to my infallibly good game advice. Why so protrctive about Lone_Garurumon anyway? Is he... your scumpartner¿!?¿

Wow, I didn't even get to place a joke vote before things got serious! :(

I'm not a fan of HD getting so serious only hours into the same & acting like they have some huge information dump that we didn't get & saying that we'll lose it we don't listen to them?

Keeping an eye on Elementar with his Miller claim. But for now..

VOTE: HumanDawn

I might be a little spotty today with activity

Interesting claim, what host/game are you from?

We could easily confirm the possibility by his claim without having a CC on it. It doesn't guarantee his claim, but it could make it more believable.

Miller's not my only role, so I don't want to claim the game/person unless I need to.

You are putting words in my posts. I never said I thought Lone_Garurumon was Mafia, but that we need to get to voting him to help the game so Town does not lose, because it WILL lose if people don't listen to my infallibly good game advice. Why so protrctive about Lone_Garurumon anyway? Is he... your scumpartner¿!?¿
Why are you so certain we'll lose if we don't lynch Lone? That strongly implies you're certain he is Mafia. This early in the game, that is suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom