• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Season '17 Mafia - 26/09/17 - Endgame: Army of ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE shall see what

VOTE: Elementar

...brings.

Rest in pieces, Maxie...

Dang...farewell, Max.

I see...HumanDawn still seems Jestery to me. I wouldn't be too surprised if it is him. His behavior seemed so fudjd up.

Or maybe it is my personality that seems like a joke to you. WE are a happ

Just a clarification: Post Restrictions apply to all forms of communication (in thread, official chats, unofficial chats, be it in the forums, Discord, QT or wherever else).
They do not apply when you want to ask the hosts something in private, and there may be exceptions which are listed in your role PMs if applicable.

I'm positive that WE are, if people decide to report to me, there's magically some disturbance in the force that makes me untrustworthy enough not to be town's leader :):):):):):):):):):).

WE WII WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :):):):):)

WE are going to win this.
This game we have played.
WE are going to end this.
Elementar will be played.

I'm guessing my role isn't really useful for scumhunting...
1448248941-73e8bdde7d6b9c48a323be1dfac7c773.jpeg

Someone actually claimed to Elie? I'm calling bs on him. Idk why anyone would claim to him. If he was PGO or something like that then why come out and say it? It's better left silent for mafia to hit and die.

@Elementar would like to hear from you.
40eaaf41dee2c19456c11e863b61c581--pokemon-eevee-cute-eevee.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sO... i HAVE A VERY WEIRD POST RESTRICTION >.< iT'S NOT MOBILE FRIENDLY, sO i CAN ONLY POST FROM MY PC.

On the brighter side of things. Elementar was supposed to die last night, due to a vig claiming to me, but the person I requested to shoot Elementar apparently didn't shoot him...or Elementar survived unexpectedly. I'm err'ing towards the latter

##Vote Elementar

dID i MISS ANYTHING? wHY WAS ELEMENTAR SUPPOSED TO DIE?

WE would like to know how many jesters there are. It's more fun that way! :)

On the brighter side of things. Elementar was supposed to die last night, due to a vig claiming to me, but the person I requested to shoot Elementar apparently didn't shoot him...or Elementar survived unexpectedly. I'm err'ing towards the latter

##Vote Elementar

1) why are you trying to get the vig to shoot wildly on night one? town leaders aren't meant to help town, and vig kills on night one almost never go well. this is why I don't want to trust you yet.
2) and what if the 'vig' didn't submit their kill? are you going to ask them that first?
3) how is my survival alignment indicative at all? Other than 1 x bulletproof, what common mafia roles would protect me?

@AussieEevee im posting from my phone and pretty sure mine is much more difficult.
iMAGES ARE EASY, IMO (aND RATHER CUTE). bUT THE IOS KEYBOARD AS FAR AS I KNOW DOES NOT HAVE A CAPS LOCK FEATURE, SO I WOULD HAVE TO RETURN IT BACK ON AFTER EVERY TYPE. aND TURN IT OFF FOR THE BEGINNING OF SENTENCES.

I cannot use capital letters, with the exception of 'I.'

elieson, so the only reason you're voting me is because I didn't die? and hd's just sheeping as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom