• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Season '17 Mafia - 26/09/17 - Endgame: Army of ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, have you messajd the mods to be sure? I seriously doubt it's forum-wide.
Like I said earlier, I made a post here with waffle pictures, then a couple in the regular Fun and Games section without pics of
GreekYogurtWaffles-1.jpg
Then SoarlingDylan said that I should stick to that restriction, since I didn't in those two posts.

oops I forgot about my last posts restriction
at least your reasoning makes sense now elieson
and that rolecop is genuine
I am a roleblocker
I did say that I had additional roles
you may like to check your games
remember its a semiopen setup

Elementar's reaction seems honest to me. Who claimejd that check to you, Elieson? I have a feeling that they were being dishonest to get Elementar lynched.

Want me to tell you my shoe size, favorite breakfast cereal and mother's hair color, too?

Also I finally know what J.O.A.T means LOL thanks Elieson haha

Glad to help! WE can always learn something new!

Has no one mentioned not adhering to your PRs everywhere?... ō_ō

Lol the mods clarified it themselves :)

ME doesn't like HD's voting patterns in this game.
On day 1 it was all about HD and now they are just sheeping Elieson.

They could be a pear of scum buddies.

If Elementar is indeed a Roleblocker, Elieson's suspicions on them could be correct as there is less probability for town to have 2 full time blckers but if it's just a 1x thing, it would be OK as Elementar had already said he had additional powers alongside being a Miller.

Also Elieson and HD's PR seems to be the same that of posting WE in all their posts.

WE were Mafia in ME v/s WE and it is ME's duty to Lynch WE.

Hence, ME will Vote: Human Dawn

Why are we voting the most likely jester again?

@Midorikawa I feel like he doesn't have enough information to say Elementar is scum based on that he said.. it was a bit off tbh, definitely not a very strong sword. :|
Okay? How does that make him jester?

Do we really think a miller/roleblocker, town roleblocker, and another miller are all on townside? I don't. this isn't chaos mafia this TWR mafia.

VOTE: Elementar

maxresdefault.jpg

What with Elementar admitting to being a Roleblocker, it seems as though Elieson was telling the truth, and Elementar was cornerjd into telling part of it. That's coupled with the fact he already admitted to appearing suspicious on cop checks. I don't feel I need to know Elieson's source now as they seem trustworthy and useful. So:

Vote: Elementar

Want me to tell you my shoe size, favorite breakfast cereal and mother's hair color, too?

so you just ignored me
I am a 1 x roleblocker from rm2 mafia
Im also a miller and something else
check it up
vote elieson
I think youre the rolecop because if you werent your source only gave you half the results

Dear CheffOfGames, you are Max1996
75478.jpg

Actual logic being used in RM!? BURN THE WITCH, THEN BAN HIM/HER!

You are a bit trollish at times. As a result, you are the Miller. Any copchecks aimed at you will give a "Troll" result, although you are allied with the Non-Trolls.
Being somewhat trollish, you enjoy talking with other trollish people, so you are a Neighbor. You may talk with your fellow Neighbors in the special Neighbor chat provided by the hosts.
Finally, because of your Team Magma Leader Maxie persona, you may stop players from performing their actions, so you are the 1x Roleblocker. One night in the game, you may select a player and attempt to prevent them from using their night action(s), if they have such

You are allied with the Non-Trolls and win when all opposing factions are eliminated while at least one member of your faction is alive

Oh really? WE can look up the game and see a scumsided roleblocker as well:

Dear Pikochu, you are jackatlasred
80469.jpg

I'm not the bot you are looking for.
Once again, you are the Troll whose duty is preventing the Non-Trolls from doing anything. As a result, you are the Roleblocker. Once per night, you may select a player and attempt to prevent them from using their night action(s), if they have such
Also, since Jack Atlas is a strong man, you are also the 1x Strongman. One night in the game you may perform the nightkill by using this modifier; a strongman kill bypasses most forms of protection

You are allied with the Trolls and win when all opposing factions are eliminated while at least one member of your faction is alive or nothing can prevent this from happening

:)

Okay, now that my education isn't forcibly removing what's left of my soul I'm here. I think HD's voting record is a little more suspicious than Elieson's at this point. I approve of the use of waffles and i would like some taken to my desk right now plzkthx.

WE should trust Elieson. All I do I do for the good of the Townies, darling. All I see is people saying that it's suspicious with nothing explaining why they think it's suspicious. Following what may be the best lead in the game is pro-Town. If there are any alternatives I should have went with instead of voting Elementar to pressure him, tell me, otherwise I will keep banging my head on the wall for every shallow accusation that props over with every opportunity it sees... just because I am playing the damn game.

ME doesn't like HD's voting patterns in this game.
On day 1 it was all about HD and now they are just sheeping Elieson.

They could be a pear of scum buddies.

If Elementar is indeed a Roleblocker, Elieson's suspicions on them could be correct as there is less probability for town to have 2 full time blckers but if it's just a 1x thing, it would be OK as Elementar had already said he had additional powers alongside being a Miller.

Also Elieson and HD's PR seems to be the same that of posting WE in all their posts.

WE were Mafia in ME v/s WE and it is ME's duty to Lynch WE.

Hence, ME will Vote: Human Dawn

So are you claiming Lyncher then?

I can choose who to follow whoever I want. If there's somebody else I should follow more or someone else to vote, tell me and I'll see if I agree.

sO I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS FOR THE PAST FEW HOURS. wHEN I WOKE UP THIS MORNING, i HAD AN OC FROM DARTH... hE SIMPLY SAID "HERE IS AN OC IF YOU'D LIKE TO USE IT"... nATURALLY i HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING BECAUSE THE MOMENT i REPLY, i WILL DIE.

i THINK THE SCUM TEAM WAS HOPING I'D MAKE A MISTAKE AND THEY COULD GET RID OF A TOWNIE WITH A BIT OF SOCIAL ENGINEERING AND NOTHING ELSE.

VOTE: DARTHWOLF

Yes RM2 Mafia sure had Roleblocker in both alignments.

Elementar,
To make ME bayleaf you are truthful in your claim, you need to be a neighbour in this game.

Do you have someone to confirm you, like I can confirm the sky is grey blue.

WE should lynch Elementar for three solid reasons:

Yu-Gi-Oh-VRAINS-00.png

1) He claimed Miller and was counter-claimed Day 1.
2) He was Rolecop Checked and came up as a Roleblocker despite claiming to be a 1x Roleblocker
3) We would be able to clear Alex Kaz for counterclaiming Elementar if Elementar is indeed Mafia, as well as follow the best lead in the game.

WE have all the reasons to believe that Elementar is the weakest link monster!

Goodbye.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtw5-VKRTl0

i..uh..what?

Rolecops tell you how many shots a person has started with. If say, I'm a 2x Roleblocker, then it would say I'm a 2x Roleblocker rather than just a Roleblocker.

i..uh..what?

A vig never claimed to me. That, was a lie Someone DID claim overnight that they had a rolecop check on Elementar though, and results came back with Roleblocker. Yes I asked if it was redirected. Doesn't look like it was.

Max flipped Roleblocker.

Figured I would test the waters quick since town having two Roleblockers seems downright asinine in any game, nonetheless an OC game. Either the rolechecker (Rolecop, jackofalltrades with a 1x rolecop, idk) is lying, or Elementar is scum. This is why I asked Light to bring up duplicate roles, but no sense in hiding it now. I am basically certain that for balance' sake, any duplicate roleblocker = not town. :)

so you just ignored me
I am a 1 x roleblocker from rm2 mafia
Im also a miller and something else
check it up
vote elieson
I think youre the rolecop because if you werent your source only gave you half the results

Dear CheffOfGames, you are Max1996
75478.jpg

You are a bit trollish at times. As a result, you are the Miller. Any copchecks aimed at you will give a "Troll" result, although you are allied with the Non-Trolls.
Being somewhat trollish, you enjoy talking with other trollish people, so you are a Neighbor. You may talk with your fellow Neighbors in the special Neighbor chat provided by the hosts.
Finally, because of your Team Magma Leader Maxie persona, you may stop players from performing their actions, so you are the 1x Roleblocker. One night in the game, you may select a player and attempt to prevent them from using their night action(s), if they have such

You are allied with the Non-Trolls and win when all opposing factions are eliminated while at least one member of your faction is alive

Rolecops tell you how many shots a person has started with. If say, I'm a 2x Roleblocker, then it would say I'm a 2x Roleblocker rather than just a Roleblocker.

I'm sure that WE can explain it differently if it's not quite clear. Rolecops can be different from game to game and from site to site, but usually they include details on how many shots a role can perform, if it's limited (at least on Bulba, it's the overwhelming trend).

Also fwiw @Pika_pika42 I myself am also obligated to provide the world with fantastic :) emotes at all times, because god hecking dangit, I'm just super happy to be playing this game~

GOODNIGHT EVERYBUDDY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom