• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia You Decide the Rules Mafia: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Edition - Endgame - 14/09/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
-_-
I'd say "please don't claim, people" but only the indeps do it apparently

So the third indep did exist and just flipped.
Still convinced we only have 2 scum, which would put the game at 6-1 since we are down to 7 alive now.

Not counting the two NKs and Darthwolf being lynched, I feel like the deaths seem fishy...

Also, since Yours Truly is a Serial Killer Neighbor, I feel like the game has a Serial Killer on the loose... Does anyone feel this too?

The one who said there's an SK in the game was Neon the Jester. Not sure to what extent we can trust that, but the way he said it implies it would be a pure Serial Killer, and the existence of a second death (the first should be the nightkill) makes it a possibility.

I would nameclaim, however, I'm not going to due to what Zexy said. If I need to I will.

Town Good.
Mafia Bad.

Whoa, I guess that's what happens when you don't keep track of votals in an everyone dies game. The two NKs is kinda odd, the SK's already dead. Did someone pull a vig shot in the night?
You've got a point, despite we have no evidence for a player that can do a vig shot in the game. Either there are two Serial Killers, counting the SK neighbor (if my theory about the Neighbor being an accomplice of the SK is correct) or there is a vig.

The two NKs is kinda odd, the SK's already dead. Did someone pull a vig shot in the night?
Could be another SK, the claim was that a Serial Killer is in the game, not a Serial Killer Neighbor.
You've got a point, despite we have no evidence for a player that can do a vig shot in the game. Either there are two Serial Killers, counting the SK neighbor (if my theory about the Neighbor being an accomplice of the SK is correct) or there is a vig.
Accomplice? I thought of them as separate SKs.

Accomplice? I thought of them as separate SKs.
Technically, they are because SKs are indeps. The existence of a Serial Killer Neighbor is just a hint that another SK which is a real one this time. Key words are "neighbor". It''s possibly put in the game to make it pretty harder.

Interesting at the idea of neighbour SKs. Though it could just be that the neighbour was an unaligned person rather than a second SK. Words.

Since we had so many deaths I'm not even sure what I want to vote for. But I want to put something because I don't have any real reads on players because lol I didn't feel I really got anything from the voting patterns.

VOTE: Jsach

and now i sleep

Interesting at the idea of neighbour SKs. Though it could just be that the neighbour was an unaligned person rather than a second SK. Words.

Since we had so many deaths I'm not even sure what I want to vote for. But I want to put something because I don't have any real reads on players because lol I didn't feel I really got anything from the voting patterns.

VOTE: Jsach

and now i sleep

Yeah, if you wouldn't do that, That'll be great.

Phase 2 recap - Day 3 - What is happening?
Final Vote Count:
Jsach I
(CherubCookie)
CherubCookie I (Zexy)

Dear Jsach hmm, You are Quagsire hmm, from Pokemon Mmmystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity.

352d9463b32480d480764173ae1a56c7d9e04d9b_hq.jpg

Quagsire is quite the hmm loving, and lovable character in Gates to Infinity. Not only is he hmm, known for saying hmm, a whole lot hmm. He also helps out the players hmm by selling them the Pokemon Paradise. Where you hmm, set up your Assembly Shop.

Due to the players hmm buying your land, you are the Mmmillionaire Doctor. Every day you may target one player for the night phase, giving them a protection from any single kill. You do this by typing: Hmm, I will hummmbly protect: [Playername]hmm
Besides this, after you've died you're allowed to post 1 last message in thread, your last will, where you can say anything about the game you'd like to say.

You are aligned with the Town and win when all opposing factions have been defeated.
Dear CherubCookie, You are Chatot from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

Chatot.jpg

known as the head of intelligence and Wigglytuff's second-in-command in the Wigglytuff Guild. You want to know everything that is happening in town, but can't do so without the permission of Wigglytuff, unless Wigglytuff ain't around.

Due to this you're the Loudmouth Backup Watcher / Tracker. After Wigglytuff has died, you will inherit their Watcher/Tracker power, giving you the ability to either track or watch someone every night. You do so by typing the following command during the day phase for the next night: Command Diglet to Track/Watch on: [Playername]
Besides this, you are also quite the Loudmouth, if someone ever is to target you, the whole game will know this as it will be posted upon the phase update.

You are aligned with the Town and win when all opposing factions have been defeated.
  • Jsach was lynched, he was Quagsire the Millionaire Doctor.
  • CherubCookie was lynched, he was the Loudmouth Backup Watcher / Tracker

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Night 2 recap.

Murasaki was killed, they were...
Dear Murasaki, you are Cofagrigus from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity.

maxresdefault.jpg

Due to your obsession with gold you started your very own store in Post Town, trading in gold bars for Poké and other special treasures. Some say that this obsession has come from greed from when you were still human, but the real reason...

The real reason you're obsessed with gold is because all the spirits around you told you, therefore you are The Medium. You will have a group PM with anybody who dies in the game. You can not talk in said PM but the death is allowed to talk to you.

All dead people are now allowed to become IOs if they so desire.
@Jsach 's next message in thread will count as his last will.

It is now Day 3. The phase ends in 48 hours (-12 minutes)

Yeah, not really the best phase but it still works. If anyone is wondering, It was me who chose the no night phase. I know there is a medium and I'll try to communicate with you through them if I know any new information. They're dead so I guess not. I really don't know any other information. I leave all of my money to Zexy. Goodbye and enjoy living... unless you die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom