• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia III: - Endgame: The Last Spectre - town victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, we got another! Which means there has to be only one more left. If we don't get it right this next day phase, then we'll lose I think.

With that in mind, we need to look at those who are left.

CheffOfGames - Coroner.
Feenie - Claimed privately to Zexy, 2x Lie Detector.
Lord Fawful - Dreaming God.
Pika_pika42 - Cop.
Zachie - Duelist.

This is tricky because honestly all the claims here are believable. The only two I'm iffy on are Cheff and Zachie, moreso Zachie just because I don't understand the function of duelist. @Zachie Can you elaborate on it? You might've already, but I want to hear it again. We can't mess this up, so any kind of input is appreciated.

I can write one of three actions in my role PM & choose a target, Flop then chooses an action and we have to carry it out. The winner gets 1-3 Bulletproof Vests (depending on which I choose) and the loser gets a bad-worse-awful Post restriction. I can only use two of the actions once but the first can be used as many times as I want.

Day Ten start: Lord Fawful was killed!
Dear MegaPod, You are John Oliver.
JohnOliver_LWT_KeyArt_.jpeg

John Oliver said:
I think Americans still can't help but respond to the natural authority of this voice. Deep down they long to be told what to do by a British accent. That's why so many infomercials have British people.
John Oliver is a British comedian best known for his HBO show, Last Week Tonight. It is a satirical comedy show that generally focuses on topical issues in a fake newsroom setting. He has his fair share of both fans and haters: he is one of the many people to be criticised by President Trump on Twitter, as well as many less famous and important people. This is usually due to his political views which, while fairly neutral for Britons, is considered pretty left wing among Americans, his main audience. He also has an extreme hatred of puns.
You are the Dreaming God. You can theme your show on a number of subjects:
Hilary Clinton
Elections
Joblessness
Brexit
Medicine
Religion
Education
President Trump
You can only use each one once, and if you do not choose one will happen at random - you will be informed as to which one if this happens.
You are allied with the Town and win when all threats to your faction are dead.
This character was submitted by Jdthebud.
There are 3 town members remaining.
It is now day 10. You have 47.75 hours left.
Today could be the last phase of the game.

Oh no Lord Fawful.

@Feenie @Weiss Schnee @Zachie

This could be the last phase of the game. There are 3 Town alive. I am as confirmed as possible. I was the Cop (I know this is Chaos and roles are not indicative of alignment) but Zexy and I together have caught 3 scum in a row.

According to Zexy, Cheff and Megapod were also fairly confirmed.
So the thing is between Feenie and Zachie actually.

OK. I need all of us to name-claim NOW. I'll start. I am Mewtwo, the Cop.

It has to be the last phase of the game. There are three of us left, and with one mafia then a mislynch will cause our loss. This means it has to be Zachie.

I am Harvey Specter from the series (?) Suits, a 2x lie detector. I subbed in for Elementar, and he had used one of those shots on Night 5 (this ability can be used day or night, it doesn't matter) and it was used on a statement of Lone's--

Lone_Garurumon said:
But yes, I am a Vanilla.
This came back as Truthful. I informed Zexy of all of this when I claimed to him on September 19 (can't remember which phase that was).

VOTE: Zachie.

This is a game with bastard mechanics, and while I don't know if Duelist can be either alignment or not, this is pretty much the only logical choice in my opinion. Not sure if this matters since only two of us voted last phase, but Zachie did not take part in the lynch against Caps.

It has to be the last phase of the game. There are three of us left, and with one mafia then a mislynch will cause our loss.
This is only if there is no active protective role anymore.
Yes, it is a series (7 seasons)

I would like to hear what @Zachie has to say about Feenie's offense. I will not vote before that, I do believe that pika is town so it is currently only between feenie and zachie.

This is a game with bastard mechanics, and while I don't know if Duelist can be either alignment or not, this is pretty much the only logical choice in my opinion. Not sure if this matters since only two of us voted last phase, but Zachie did not take part in the lynch against Caps.
You admit that only 2 of you voted but you still go for me? Why do you choose me over the others? How do we know that you aren't the mafia? I'm Alex Tribek, the Duelist. Town aligned. I've only used my ability once and it was against Megapod and we did a Showdown match. He won, and got 1 BPV. I am town as town can be, and it seems a bit convenient to me that you claim a result that relies on two dead people.

You admit that only 2 of you voted but you still go for me? Why do you choose me over the others? How do we know that you aren't the mafia? I'm Alex Tribek, the Duelist. Town aligned. I've only used my ability once and it was against Megapod and we did a Showdown match. He won, and got 1 BPV. I am town as town can be, and it seems a bit convenient to me that you claim a result that relies on two dead people.
Because the others have to be town, there is little to no chance they are mafia. That and Zexy never expressed any sort of doubt on their alignments, while with you he was more unclear. You don't know that I'm not mafia, like how I don't know that you aren't--except I'm pretty sure you are because it really has to be you at this point. I understand your claim now, but it isn't exactly indicative of alignment? To be fair, neither is mine. But what I'm getting at is claiming duelist really means nothing. I don't see how it's convenient... Elementar used it before I subbed in for him, and I told Zexy that I would use the other shot on something he wanted. That never happened though because we all got turned into vanillas.

Think of it like this. What does a mafia-aligned role have to gain from an ability that grants them Bulletproof Vests if they win? It only stands to benefit the people I'm challenging.

Going off what Feenie said in that everyone else has to be Town & it's only between us, I will be voting Feenie as I know I'm Town.

VOTE: Feenie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom