• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Ocarina of Time Mafia [Game Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less now, but sure.

I'm the cop. Last night I investigated Maniacal Engineer, but it "failed". It DID however claim that Lord Fawful was guilty, which was odd.

That can mean a few things:

1- There may be a bus driver here
2- There is a second roleblocker
3- If there is a bus driver, this one must be different, because Lord Fawful was most definitely not guilty, so M.E could possibly be guilty, but the bus driver switched M.E and Fawful, and I actually sensed M.E anyway, but it came up as Fawful, but I'm not sure. M.E could easily still be town.

Now that I've claimed cop, that means that I'm either about to be lynched, or NKed
............I didn’t want you to claim.... especially not with the cop dead. I was just curious about your mindset.

And clearly you’re paranoid or there’s a framer. Elementar softclaimed that he killed piko so that means that fawful was the nightkill and framing a nightkill is dumb. Thus clearly paranoid.

But once again the days claim has been wasted.

PEOPLE DO NOT OUTRIGHT CLAIM. SAVE THAT FOR THE CHOPPING BLOCK!!!

Yoga is you being cop what you meant by being helpful day two?

@Elementar to answer your earlier question: yes I was saying those were the possibilities of your role.

............I didn’t want you to claim.... especially not with the cop dead. I was just curious about your mindset.

And clearly you’re paranoid or there’s a framer. Elementar softclaimed that he killed piko so that means that fawful was the nightkill and framing a nightkill is dumb. Thus clearly paranoid.

But once again the days claim has been wasted.

PEOPLE DO NOT OUTRIGHT CLAIM. SAVE THAT FOR THE CHOPPING BLOCK!!!

Yoga is you being cop what you meant by being helpful day two?

@Elementar to answer your earlier question: yes I was saying those were the possibilities of your role.

Are you sure he soft claimed that he killed piko? Cause the way I understood it he softed he did not kill anyone.

Also the flavor text said ganondorf killed piko.

Yes. I thought that once I'd be able to know the alignment of M.E, things would clear up. Of course if M.E turned out to be guilty, I would tell everyone, and that would be an almost certain lynch, and another mafia member would be dead.

Of course now I'll either be roleblocked by the second roleblocker (If there is one), or NKed immediately, meaning I won't be much of a help. At least we know that there is most likely a bus driver.

Anyway, in other news, I'd just like to say you're welcome ME. Lord Fawful wasn't the vig kill I don't think. So that means another anti-town killing role I think. Like Deku, I think that I shouldn't claim. I'll join the queue at No. 2, as I think it's ME's turn today.
I find this interesting, especially given how he hasn't played oot and therefore probably wouldn't know about dark link's presense in the game. That post was made before anybody even cited dark link as a possibility. Why is he so sure an independent was responsible? From his perspective, wouldn't the flavor text imply link, a townie?

Well, even people who have never played Ocarina of Time may know of the existence of Dark Link, especially those who have played Zelda II or those who have been hanging around ZD.

that's a fair point, but he's still really insistent there's an indep killing role. Plus, he probably wouldn't know which games dark link appears in. Maybe I missed something, but I'm starting to think he is the indep killing role.

I feel like it's about time I made a vote for this phase, and that'll be
Vote: ALL MIGHT
A lot of what he's doing isn't really sitting right with me. He's making weird tunnels on people, and just doesn't feel right.

Why bother claiming that YIGA? You claiming gave no beneficial info to anyone but the mafia since you've got no helpful scan results, and since you weren't on the chopping block (yet anyway), and no right thinking mafia would kill you with the suspicion that was on you, giving you at least another night to try and find some good info before outing yourself.
Though that said, unless we get some kind of CC then we know you're likely telling the truth.

I'd also like to point out that YIGA isn't necessarily paranoid, he could be insane.

Just assume that ME is Fawful.
...WHAT?!

notably, the last person elementar voiced suspicion of before fawful's murder was ME. Might he have targetted ME, and had his action redirected to fawful by a bus driver?

I'm all caught up. Honestly I'm even more suspicious of YIGA right now. What he's claiming feels far too convenient & it came at a time where nobody was asking him for a claim & nobody was outright targeting him for the lynch, so he effectively took away our claim for the day with little to no reason. It seems really freaking suspicious to me that he claimed to get a result on ME that failed (after he soft claimed Alarmist) and returned a guilty result on Fawful, who died. I'm hesitant to vote him bc of the potential that he could be cop, but I'd like to hear what others think.

Also I agree with the suspicion on ALL MIGHT, something seems very off about him & I get a bad feeling from his actions. Something is up there and I want to find out more.

For now..

VOTE: ALL MIGHT

Anyone who claims Cop is in very real danger from the mafia the next night, especially when the mafia roleblocker is killed. The mafia would most likely kill the person who claimed cop just to be safe from detection.

Another weird thing, is that I did not receive my detection results until the next morning, meaning I must also be a Lazy Cop.

I may very well be an insane (or paranoid) AND lazy cop, which is actually rather odd. If I was allowed to name claim, this would make a funny joke...

I find this interesting, especially given how he hasn't played oot and therefore probably wouldn't know about dark link's presense in the game. That post was made before anybody even cited dark link as a possibility. Why is he so sure an independent was responsible? From his perspective, wouldn't the flavor text imply link, a townie?

Um, I believe I’ve just finally realized what elementar was softing so I can only say I believe him.
I'm all caught up. Honestly I'm even more suspicious of YIGA right now. What he's claiming feels far too convenient & it came at a time where nobody was asking him for a claim & nobody was outright targeting him for the lynch, so he effectively took away our claim for the day with little to no reason. It seems really freaking suspicious to me that he claimed to get a result on ME that failed (after he soft claimed Alarmist) and returned a guilty result on Fawful, who died. I'm hesitant to vote him bc of the potential that he could be cop, but I'd like to hear what others think.

Also I agree with the suspicion on ALL MIGHT, something seems very off about him & I get a bad feeling from his actions. Something is up there and I want to find out more.

For now..

VOTE: ALL MIGHT

Well considering the counter claimability of cop there’s pretty much no way he isn’t.

Also that vote feels so opportunistic it hurts, why didn’t you vote him earlier?

Another weird thing, is that I did not receive my detection results until the next morning, meaning I must also be a Lazy Cop.

I may very well be an insane (or paranoid) AND lazy cop, which is actually rather odd. If I was allowed to name claim, this would make a funny joke...
I fail to see how. I've never seen any role that gets their result before the night's over.

Well considering the counter claimability of cop there’s pretty much no way he isn’t.
It just seems very off to me. There's a chance we don't even have a cop, even if it's a small chance. I'm not suspicious enough to vote him yet but it's something I'm taking note of.

Regarding the vote, I've been watching him. Stop reading so far into things.

I agree with your assessment that cops are the biggest targets, which is another reason why I find your claim suspicious. It just seems really strange that you would claim when nobody was asking you too & paint a massive target on your head.

No matter what way I look at it, it just seems anti-town to me.

It just seems very off to me. There's a chance we don't even have a cop, even if it's a small chance. I'm not suspicious enough to vote him yet but it's something I'm taking note of.

Regarding the vote, I've been watching him. Stop reading so far into things.
Two things:
  1. Complete lack of cop is so ludicrously unlikely that I'm not sure why you're even considering it.
  2. I don't like how you're telling him to stop looking into things. This is mafia, reading into peoples' plays is what you're supposed to do. You need to expect people to look into your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom